• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
Forum Name:irock245
PO Name*:Sir Conk III
5th Gen Friend Code(s):no wifi
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-4
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Zircon If you can't put me in Zircon put me where ever.
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:6.5.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Conkeldurrs with tophats are fancy?

Last edited:

Metroid

Look at my post.
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Zircon
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Conkeldurrs with tophats are fancy?

Welcome Irock great to have you here :)

Vandslaux

Well, we DO have 2 in Amethyst. I suppose I could let you in Zircon. I'd have to check with Psycho Cut, though. He might want to put you in Citrine.

Soperman

The One and Only
Woah, wait, wtf? CG is up?
WHY THE HELL WASN'T I TOLD THIS :mad:
...I'm still joining ;)
Forum Name: Soperman
PO Name*: Soperman
5th Gen Friend Code(s): Will post later
Timezone (in GMT)***: Pacific Time (-8)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: HoennCitrine order, please :)
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I was originally in the Battling Academy, early on in its creation. I stayed until the very end, and expected to be a leader waited anxiously for CG. Overall, when I'm not pissed (sorry, too much stress besides this) I like talking to others and battling. I'm a bit rust, but I think I'll do fine.

Last edited:

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: I dont know
Opponent's Name: Mysterious Stranger/Goomi
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 5-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 38
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: yeh, but I'm not going to tell (too much typwork)
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Great prediction with Scizor

Edit: welcome irock and soperman!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
agreed. please MS. i haven't battled in a while, and i was doing really bad. as for the scizor prediction, that was complete luck.

Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Amethyst
Opponent's Name: sieste
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: loss 0-5
Rate your performance out of 50: 2
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: not really anything i noted that needs improvement.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: nope

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Hey!
Haven't I seen you around CCAT? Cool to see you're here :D
...I want to be accepted faster T_T

Yeh, I help with the project (is it a kinda project?)

our House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: Vandslaux
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-1 [f]
Rate your performance out of 50: 33
Rate opponent's performance out of 50
: 32
Any improvements for opponent: meh, it's a pretty sold team
Any thing else worth mentioning?: With ragequit you don't make it NOT a loss (right?)

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
okay, have a new team that's already gotten me like 100 points on the ladder, but i need to sleep. that minor detail. i'll keep testing tomorrow.

Soperman

The One and Only
Nope, definitely a project.
Btw, sorry about posting so much here, I just really wanna be in already T.T
Also,I'm truly sorry about my outburst. I just realized CG hasn't actually been up for very long. I still don't appreciate not being told, but I'll live :x

noosh

Here is my official application guys. Thanks for takin' me in!

Forum Name: Noosh
PO Name*: Noosh
5th Gen Friend Code(s): 2108 4341 9462
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Emerald, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Citrine, w/e 5th gen one will be called
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -7 (Live in pacific standard time)
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5ish... haven't tried much competitive this gen, but I'd love to improve.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:

21 years old, enjoy rock climbing, pokemon, attending raves, 420 friendly, PS3 games, chattin' it up

*Willing to do some EV training, egg breeding, and IV training*

Rhonder

Hihi Irock and Noosh, and welcome back Soperman, good to see another familiar face :3

Yep. Well, give him 510.

I'll scratch the rule about BA member benefits and do an event on the 11th though. I presume ND is good enough to get 500 pts in the IT, I suppose he can count his battle with Vand as his Test.

So yeah, 510RP it is.
No benefits for me :(

Laddering is so addictive xD

But I think I'll call it quits for the day, dropping off at #714 on Smogon and 1136 points.
Far above that, in top 100 on smogon with an entei.
I'm starting to think I should just trash this team and use weather.

Seriously, what has happened to me.
Based on the battles I have seen, do it.
cool, i get to stay purple.
So you are goomi? Awesome.
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Zircon If you can't put me in Zircon put me where ever.
Conks in tophats are fancy.

...I'm still joining ;)
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I was originally in the Battling Academy, early on in its creation. I stayed until the very end, and expected to be a leader waited anxiously for CG. Overall, when I'm not pissed (sorry, too much stress besides this) I like talking to others and battling. I'm a bit rust, but I think I'll do fine.
I assumes psycho told you. Perhaps I should have.

our House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: Vandslaux
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-1 [f]
Rate your performance out of 50: 33
Rate opponent's performance out of 50
: 32
Any improvements for opponent: meh, it's a pretty sold team
Any thing else worth mentioning?: With ragequit you don't make it NOT a loss (right?)
Stop winning, its been 1 day. 1 DAY!
Hihi Irock and Noosh, and welcome back Soperman, good to see another familiar face :3

Welcome to the many people who joined when I left. Accepting captain purple now, battles will be totaled each weekend.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Yep. Well, give him 510.

I'll scratch the rule about BA member benefits and do an event on the 11th though. I presume ND is good enough to get 500 pts in the IT, I suppose he can count his battle with Vand as his Test.

So yeah, 510RP it is.

DONE

Forum Name:HyperLugia
PO Name*:[CG]Rhonder
5th Gen Friend Code(s):Don't know them off the top of my head, and I don't use Wi-Fi much anyways. I will update eventually.
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -8 I believe (west coast USA)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Amethyst, Citrine
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: Eh, I'll put myself at 7. I definately improved a lot at the BA, but I still wasn't amazing at the time of it's closing, and I went on a Hiatus from then till now, save for once or twice on PO.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Um... not much. I like to draw and play videogames, graduating high school in like a week, and that's about it.

Oh, and yes, I would like to have a test battle at some point, so I'll be looking around for one leader or another soon :D

HEY HL! Former BA member
We may have to put you in Citrine but I'll accept you in tourmaline as it is.
Do you have any preferences for sprites by your name in the member list section? and i'll try to give you a test battle sometime soon, hopefully.

is there any tutoring in this clan

Should be soon.

I'm starting to think I should just trash this team and use weather.

Seriously, what has happened to me.

Weather is the way to go. My sun team is doing better than i could with any non-weather team

...I'm still joining ;)

HEY! Soperman hath returned as well

I think I saw a citrine application (i think) so HL you SHOULD still be able to stay in tourmaline

Sietse we still have our battle to do/finish....

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

Forum Name:HyperLugia
PO Name*:[CG]Rhonder
5th Gen Friend Code(s):Don't know them off the top of my head, and I don't use Wi-Fi much anyways. I will update eventually.
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -8 I believe (west coast USA)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Amethyst, Citrine
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: Eh, I'll put myself at 7. I definately improved a lot at the BA, but I still wasn't amazing at the time of it's closing, and I went on a Hiatus from then till now, save for once or twice on PO.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Um... not much. I like to draw and play videogames, graduating high school in like a week, and that's about it.

Oh, and yes, I would like to have a test battle at some point, so I'll be looking around for one leader or another soon :D
Glad to have you back HL, and yep, you can go in Tourmaline :)

is there any tutoring in this clan
There will be at some point, I'm sure someone can give you a few pointers in the meantime though

Yep, you can go in Zircon.

Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Emerald, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Citrine, w/e 5th gen one will be called
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5ish... haven't tried much competitive this gen, but I'd love to improve.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:

21 years old, enjoy rock climbing, pokemon, attending raves, 420 friendly, PS3 games, chattin' it up

Accepted already!

@Soperman: Must have forgot to Quote your post, but great to see you back! You can indeed go in Citrine (its first member, actually)

So welcome to all you new members! I hope you enjoy clan life here! :)

lol that isnt a bad thing right?

We did our battle right? ow wait, you got DCed but you didn't wanted to battle me after that I think...

Not when you have to record the battles and tally them, whilst being very busy.

Psycho Cut

Oh, and irock, I trust that SeaSoul userbar is in your sig for sentimental reasons or whatever and not because you're part of the clan?

Ninja Dog

Banned
Forum Name: Ninja Dog
PO Name*: Something with Ninja or Dog in it
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT +10, Will change to GMT +11 at the end of September. (Australia)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Emerald, any is fine though.
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 8
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i'm 13 years old and I've been playing competitive since October last year. I also like Sport and playing video games.

Metroid

Look at my post.
...I'm still joining ;)

Forum Name: Ninja Dog
PO Name*: Something with Ninja or Dog in it
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT +10, Will change to GMT +11 at the end of September. (Australia)
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Emerald, any is fine though.
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 8
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i'm 13 years old and I've been playing competitive since October last year. I also like Sport and playing video games.

Welcome to the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.