• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Cut

I just hope Psycho Cut doesn't purposely lose to make the Fellowship look better....I'm, like, 99% sure we won't throw the battle, but I still want to earn this match for the CG, rather then just have it handed over.
Aha! You wish ;)

But yeah, don't worry, I'll be giving it my all :)

----

In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games! :)

Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless :)

Last edited:

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Aha! You wish ;)

----

In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games! :)

Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless :)

Confirmed... we only did 1 match as i need to build more teams :/ so those coming up soon!

Rhonder

Yeah, I forgot to say, really well done on that! :) Sadly the rest of us couldn't capitalise on it, so we ended up losing 2-1 :(

oh, no I mean this week's LOL Trainer Chris is pretty good xD I, in Psycho's words, was totally out classed. I'll try to do better next week 8D;;

Usatoday

Eternal God
Aha! You wish ;)

----

Confirming

Soperman

The One and Only
Thanks Panone for letting me take your spot in the Tourney!
Anyway, see you all later

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/

Usatoday

Eternal God
Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/

Hey people, just letting you all know that i need someone to battle for my initiation battle, pm me if you can please :)
If both of you hop on our channel you can be helped

Zachmac

I go on the channel quite often except for those few days and i find no one unless its from the tiimezone difference :/
You seem to be at a bad time zone for this. You're getting on at around midnight and 3:00 am, my time. So, at least, I don't think you'll have much of a chance to ever battle me.

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
You seem to be at a bad time zone for this. You're getting on at around midnight and 3:00 am, my time. So, at least, I don't think you'll have much of a chance to ever battle me.

well at least its holidays for me for another 2 weeks so maybe :/

Rhonder

I admit I'm not on super often, but if you ever do see me on the clan channel, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll battle you xD I feel like whenever I get on, there's several people on the channel, just not many CG people ;P I dunno if you have the same experience or if there's just no one on? Either way, I'm up for battling pretty much whenevs.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
hmmm... well, i can get on on Friday at 3:30 PM(my time) which is around 6:30 your time. so, i dunno ill look for u, ill be on till maybe 4

6:30 - 7 my time on Friday... alright.

I shall have to dig out some good teams for this.

Maybe my old Baton Pass one

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

I'm available to do test battles and the like, though it's normally better to organise a time in advance for me.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
I'm currently trying out the Outsiders Challenge. Your entire team must total less than 25% total usage (December 2012 Smogon statistics).
It's quite fun.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Is this OU? I might try it.

I'm doing OU, though I suppose it can be done for any tier that Smogon has stats for.
My team has an aggregate stat of ~20%. Medicham FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.