• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soperman

The One and Only
Lost 2-1 to SJU Baseball in tourney gg
Stupid Rotom, missing Wow four times in a row...

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
I'm planning on fighting Sushi today. He'd better be on time; my schedule's irritatingly tight tonight...

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
I'm planning on fighting Sushi today. He'd better be on time; my schedule's irritatingly tight tonight...

(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:22:08) Parzival: Sushi_noodlez here yet?
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:22:29) ±Dratini: NathanISaGAM was muted by SteelEdges for 1 hour! [Reason: This is not a dating place] [Channel: Tohjo Falls]
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:33) Riot Rhythm: Sushi_Noodles is most likely doing whatever 13 year olds like to do
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:42) Riot Rhythm: In other words neewp he is not
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:44) Riot Rhythm: Wow
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:48) Riot Rhythm: Speak of the devil
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:52) Riot Rhythm: And he shall apear
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:24:00) sushi_noodles: who?

I got on just as u left...

i had to go to the bathroom, man...

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:22:08) Parzival: Sushi_noodlez here yet?
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:22:29) ±Dratini: NathanISaGAM was muted by SteelEdges for 1 hour! [Reason: This is not a dating place] [Channel: Tohjo Falls]
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:33) Riot Rhythm: Sushi_Noodles is most likely doing whatever 13 year olds like to do
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:42) Riot Rhythm: In other words neewp he is not
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:44) Riot Rhythm: Wow
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:48) Riot Rhythm: Speak of the devil
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:23:52) Riot Rhythm: And he shall apear
(15:24:13) Riot Rhythm: (17:24:00) sushi_noodles: who?

LOL I had to eat.

Anyway, reporting scores.

~~~

Game 1: Sushi_Noodlez (5-0)
I was using Baton Pass, and screwed up into a Whirlwind. He got me.

Game 2: OrbrunnerX (4-0)
I actually brought a good team to this match, and earned the win.

Game 3: OrbrunnerX (3-0)
IN THE FACE OF MONSTROUS HAX, CRITHAX, PARAHAX, AND MISS HAX, AND ALSO GENERIC HAX: I HAVE RISEN TO THE TOP! /overreaction

Final: OrbrunnerX (2-1)

Seriously, almost got haxed to death. Critted out my Reuniclus, Stone Edge miss killed my TTar very early on, and I don't remember who else died but it was quite a good match.
Anyway, good games Sushi, and good luck in your further War Team Trials! (except when you're facing me - You've used up your allotted luck there!)

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Confirming. Those were fun, but I honestly thought those stupid Rotom misses lost me the first game. Good games regardless :D

Gotta love getting haxed out of a War Trial. I was worried it was gonna happen to me, lol. (Must not lead with Baton Pass next time...)

Psycho Cut

Well, you can't prevent hax really, except by doing Bo3...

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
LOL I had to eat.

Anyway, reporting scores.

~~~

Game 1: Sushi_Noodlez (5-0)
I was using Baton Pass, and screwed up into a Whirlwind. He got me.

Game 2: OrbrunnerX (4-0)
I actually brought a good team to this match, and earned the win.

Game 3: OrbrunnerX (3-0)
IN THE FACE OF MONSTROUS HAX, CRITHAX, PARAHAX, AND MISS HAX, AND ALSO GENERIC HAX: I HAVE RISEN TO THE TOP! /overreaction

Final: OrbrunnerX (2-1)

Seriously, almost got haxed to death. Critted out my Reuniclus, Stone Edge miss killed my TTar very early on, and I don't remember who else died but it was quite a good match.
Anyway, good games Sushi, and good luck in your further War Team Trials! (except when you're facing me - You've used up your allotted luck there!)

confirm. i can't believe i lost that last one... i need more teams...

Usatoday

Eternal God
won against jhen 2-0 first game 6-0 second

Usatoday

Eternal God
won my combatants cup match both were 3-0

edit: BOTD
today is sun vs rainroom

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Well, you can't prevent hax really, except by doing Bo3...

Oh, I know. And I'm not complaining. I just think it's comical the amount of insane hax I had to go through. Lol.

confirm. i can't believe i lost that last one... i need more teams...

Eh, by the time that knowledge of your team's sets became really important in the last game, they'd already been revealed in that match...
My advantage in each (2nd and 3rd) match from knowing your team wasn't really enough to significantly impact the battle. However, it would have if we had been using different weathers - so, yes, you need more teams.
A fun hobby of mine involves going to the RMT Archive and picking out successful teams (Eriatarka is a personal favorite), editing them juuuust a bit (usually involving those extra 4-8 SPE EVs to trump the people who use those same sets) and taking them out on the ladder to see how they do 3 months after their prime.
Fun Fact: Swagsire is still relevant.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

Psycho Cut

Magnoom. A new OU craze.

In other news, Tornadus-T is banned, in case no-one noticed and Keldeo, although it was voted on, is remaining in OU.

SJU Baseball

And that is what Magnezone is for.

well when its 1v1 i have no choice but i was disappointed at the damage done

in other news i played psychocut and we split our first 2 battles... 4-0 him and 1-0 me... completely outclassed in first match and almost blew it in the second

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.