• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areo Del Chino

Dulling The Time
Bye Metroid. I never knew you.

Also, my question has been ignored- Why is sandslash so out classed by other support pokemon?

Lack of recovery for one and claydol and donphan and even crustle are better than it

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Lack of recovery for one and claydol and donphan and even crustle are better than it

So Crustle gets Rapid Spin now? I agree with lack of recovery,and kinda with claydol and donphan, but Crustle and Sandslash are used for two completely different roles. Crustle is more likely to do a Shell Smash set then any form of support in OU, while Support is Sandslashes best set in OU*. Then again, all of this is null and void if you were using crustle as a hyperbole...

*Best Set in OU is authors opinon.

irock245

She wants it
Bye Metroid.

Ninja Dog and me have teamed up for the tag team. Expect a post about our names and stuff soon.

COME ON PEOPLE THE XAT IS DEAD

Edit again:Team name: Ninja rocks
Members:Ninja dog and irock245
Signature Pokemon:Terakion and Xatu

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Me needs partner for tourney. Also could people drop by the xat occasionally?

Ninja Dog

Banned
^ I'm on the xat a lot.

Your House: Emerald
Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: Irock245
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: Maybe a phazer.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: I haxed him with Sand veil.

Forum Name: Resident evil
PO Name*: [CG]Resident evil
5th Gen Friend Code(s): n/a
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -7
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, Emerald, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Zircon
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5/10?
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Nothing interesting or worth a mention.

Rhonder

hey, welcome to the clan resident evil :3 hope you enjoy your stay~ I'll drop by the xat for a bit, as well as PO me thinks. I have some critique from my RMT to try out

Roguezz

partner needed

Is here someone still available for the tourney? I need a partner, i am stilll available people

Last edited:
is the banner ok then magic?

AND can the UU be the sig *cough* umbreon *cough*
It could, nailing two birds with one stone, Like victini would.

Bit confused on this, it's on PO and just OU battles with your signature pokemon? And can signature pokemon be repeated between teams?
Signature pokemon cannot be repeated between teams, nor may any other, until sudden death (1 win on each side, winners face off, OU, no resrictions.
Steady on!

I doubt there are even 16 people in the Clan, let alone 16 active members...
See below
16 people... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Metroid, Soperman, Ninja Dewott, TBP, Psychic swordsman, Psycho cut, Sietse, Magicmonkey, MS (goomi), Benjamin, Grand supreme kai, Jhenmohran, Aero del chino, Zachmach (?), vandslaux and Ninja dog
Metroid is gone, we got tyoyo, and people don't need to be that active, like 1 battle a week.
Wooo! Tyoyo's back! Let's all rave to Tyoyo's name being Dubstep-ified.

Tyoyoyoyoyoyoyo *drop* wub wub wub

Anyway, thank you all for shouting Pokemon at me, expect my new SupaDupaNinja team within the next day or two.

And my Ninja senses are telling me Pory's gonna post something about a tourney soon...
He took them words out of my mouth.
Team name: We're Ninja and We Know it by Poryfoo and his Sexy Ninja Friend
Members: Pory and Ninja Dewott
Signature Pokemon: Latios and Scizor

Let's get it!
Accepted, you will be team 2
Team name: Jonah's Elite
Members: Psychic Swordsman Areo Del Chino
Signature Pokemon: Cressellia Omastar
Prepare to lose
Accepted, your team 3
Team name: The Victory Sheep
Members: HyperLugia and Tyoyo3131
Signature Pokemon: Ampharos and Victini
Accepted, team 4
Bye Metroid.

Ninja Dog and me have teamed up for the tag team. Expect a post about our names and stuff soon.

COME ON PEOPLE THE XAT IS DEAD

Edit again:Team name: Ninja rocks
Members:Ninja dog and irock245
Signature Pokemon:Terakion and Xatu
Team 5, accepted.
Me needs partner for tourney. Also could people drop by the xat occasionally?

Not a fan of the Xat. As for all who struggle to get a partner, VM someone, take the first step.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Woot team 2!!!!

Guys the next week coming up I may not be as active as I have finals :3

But anyway, HEY IT'S RE!!!!!

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Leaving 10chars

Yeah, go ahead and leave with no reason or goodbyes or anything. That's reasonable. If people leave like you're leaving it's good to be rid of them.

On a higher note, it's time for

RANDOM MOVESET OF THE DAY

Today's featured Pokemon is Carnivine!

Carnivine @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
Adamant Nature
-Power Whip
-Crunch
-Sleep Powder
-Swords Dance

Carnivine gets Power Whip, which is an advantage over many other physical attacking Grass types. Still, its movepool is small and this is a simple Swords Dance set really. Sleep Powder is useful for disabling an opponent so you can buy some time to set up. Crunch deals with most opponents resistant to Grass, but can't handle Steels.

Primus

Tickle Tickle
ah just like before...havent seen the topic for 2 days and we are 20 pages ahead xD

anyways, ill still need to install PO again (i know i know) and see if the old team still does its job =P

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I know I've seen Resident around before, but I don't remember him being in BA...am I just dumb? :p

Yeah, go ahead and leave with no reason or goodbyes or anything. That's reasonable. If people leave like you're leaving it's good to be rid of them.

On a higher note, it's time for

RANDOM MOVESET OF THE DAY

Today's featured Pokemon is Carnivine!

Carnivine @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
Adamant Nature
-Power Whip
-Crunch
-Sleep Powder
-Swords Dance

Carnivine gets Power Whip, which is an advantage over many other physical attacking Grass types. Still, its movepool is small and this is a simple Swords Dance set really. Sleep Powder is useful for disabling an opponent so you can buy some time to set up. Crunch deals with most opponents resistant to Grass, but can't handle Steels.

Todays random pokemon which can outclass Jonahs set of the day is Tangrowth, with generally better stats, great movepool, and 2 overpowered abilities, regenerator and chlorophyll.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Todays random pokemon which can outclass Jonahs set of the day is Tangrowth, with generally better stats, great movepool, and 2 overpowered abilities, regenerator and chlorophyll.

I DON'T CARE. The point is to make a moveset for a RANDOM POKEMON. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS. :/ to the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.