• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soperman

The One and Only
images
I meant this

giant+rubber+duck.jpg

Hey I have a question about competitive use items that you win through the Battle Subway: So like with the Air Balloon and White Herb and stuff, I know in battle they only work once, but do they disappear (like a berry) too, or just disable for the rest of the match? Because I noticed that that would be a LOOOOOOOOT of BP to have to re-buy them after every match, to the point of probably not even being worth it to get in game D:
If you use them in the Battle Subway and on Random Matchup, they don't disappear. Otherwise, in-game, they do :3
Its insanity here.
This huge storm has been raining since noon yesterday, really hard. (Its seven twenty right now)
Some of the streets are flooded.
My Dad has been up since yesterday morning trying to stop our church's basement from flooding.
I have more then an hour until school starts (assuming it has not been canceled). Many many places are canceled, and roads are closed. I am so confused right now.
Mom (she is at work) says I shouldn't bike to school, unless the rain stops.
If Dad comes home, he will most likely be way to tired to give me a ride.
I would like to be at orchestra summer school, but I doubt that that is happening.
On the bright side, if I don't go to orchestra summer school, I can talk/battle with you and other people all day!
Oh yeah, and its gets even weirder then emergency rain: several animals from the zoo escaped! A seal, a polar bear, and a giraffe! The seal was caught, but at least to my knowledge, the other two have not been caught.
The polar bear kind of freaks me out, because they are seventeen feet long, and powerful enough that if it wants you dead, there is no point in running. Actually, running makes it worse.
Good thing I read a book where the characters live in the North Pole for some of the time, and learned what to do if there is a polar bear by you.

My mom just texted me that school is closed.
That'd kinda scary O.O
Random moveset of the day.

Flaffy
21 HP/241 Att/rest in special defense.
-Power Gem
-Take Down
-Rain Dance
-Odor Sleuth

This is truly random.
LOLWUT
I'm using this.
I have to give up my deviantart account to get PO...but I think it's a fair exchange ^.^
That's harsh D:
And feebas. Gold duck is superior to feebas oo.
But only just.
Prohawk, I need a userbar. When you get on let me know if you read this.
He said to VM him.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
He said to VM him.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmegaderp!

Sorry for that, guise. And Prohawk, when he gets on.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I JUST GOT PO!!!!!! :D :D :D Anyone wanna battle me as my first PO opponent?

What's your PO name? TellustellusTellustellusTellustellusTellustellusTellustellusTellustellusTellustellusTellustellusTellustellus

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Can we switch to the Smogon server?

No offense but i dont think crazy story and funeral should be in the same sentence

The crazy story could involve a tragic ending after bears and dinosaurs and stuff.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Anyone know of any good leagues?

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
^ Dat my cinccino league, mono cinccion tier.

Btw finally see lava, gonna have a battle with her.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
[CG] Lavaburst14

A little late for that now >.>

But oh well.

I must ask, why do people like the scout Infernape so much? When I used it, all it did was screw me over. Its HP Ice didn't even kill anything because its Special Attack was so low.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

But oh well.

I must ask, why do people like the scout Infernape so much? When I used it, all it did was screw me over. Its HP Ice didn't even kill anything because its Special Attack was so low.

So True!!!!! I accually don't like infernapes anymore x3 *looks at sig and sighs* Hard convincing someone with my sig x3

drako104

My infernape doesn't need the hidden power ice......haha....hahahahaha.....MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I use it as a suicadal sweeper. literally. it can clear teams easily. Iron fist plus fire punch plus thuner punch then mach punch and swords dance. Swords dance plus life orb is broken......

Jazz14456_Plebeian

But oh well.

Mienshao is like Inferape, except it's good.

Forum Name:First to Lose Productions
PO Name: FTL Productions
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT)***: -5 Eastern standard
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: critine zircon emerald tourmuline amethest
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:4-5
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Started playing at third gen and grew fond of the franchise from there. I have been in pokemon "clans" like this with some success. I like using things that are unexpected.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Forum Name:First to Lose Productions
PO Name: FTL Productions
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT)***: -5 Eastern standard
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: critine zircon emerald tourmuline amethest
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:4-5
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Started playing at third gen and grew fond of the franchise from there. I have been in pokemon "clans" like this with some success. I like using things that are unexpected.

Welcome to CG!!! :D

emboar4ever

Emboar rocks
So....many...posts....too....read....must....not...die.(This is what happens when I dont come on for one day :[}, looks like we r growin)
edit: Sapphire has a ton of people, and i think tourmaline needs a couple more people

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Where can I learn VGC?

Status
Not open for further replies.