• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
I have to give up my deviantart account to get PO...but I think it's a fair exchange ^.^

That seems like an odd exchange...

Lava, I'd like to challenge you for a battle :p. Btw anyone have some good ideas to counter rain teams, find them so annoying and want something to counter them and easily win them, tornadaus is just a pain in the argh....neck or anything,

You could bring your own weather...

Also its not LC vs OU. I was thinking one team in LC/MC/OU. so OU with 3 triple evolvers, and you could have like dratini dragonair and dragonite in each of your teams.

I like it =D

What's that? You say Golduck is terrible? You say Golduck is outclassed by every other Water type?

images

Nah, but I'd like to see Seaking outdo Golduck.

Woo, a Golduck. He's one of my first gen faves

Prohawk, I need a userbar. When you get on let me know if you read this.
He said to VM him.

Haha, excellent...

Can we switch to the Smogon server?

No, the smogon server sucks...

I must ask, why do people like the scout Infernape so much? When I used it, all it did was screw me over. Its HP Ice didn't even kill anything because its Special Attack was so low.

He works pretty good against sun, sand and hail teams

Mienshao is like Inferape, except it's good.

And UU =D Love using it in UU

So....many...posts....too....read....must....not...die.(This is what happens when I dont come on for one day :[}, looks like we r growin)
edit: Sapphire has a ton of people, and i think tourmaline needs a couple more people

Sapphire?? Zircon is the one in need of new members, all the others are kinda evenish

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Mienshao is better then Infernape. Period.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Good to see some peoples agree with me.

Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick packs a HUGE punch. Back when I put Speed EVs on my Scizor, it killed me in one hit.

Mienshao is better then Infernape. Period.
Mienshao is UU for a reason. Infernape has much better wall breaking potentail better set up moves, stealth rock, recovery, STAB fire, isn't OHKO'd by bullet punch, and has a great move pool, HJK being the only decent move mienshao gets that nape doesn't, and nape has close combat. Mienshaos only real edge is regenerator.

Good to see some peoples agree with me.

Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick packs a HUGE punch. Back when I put Speed EVs on my Scizor, it killed me in one hit.

Bullet punch OHKO's meinshao if you have a band or a life orb or +2. Kill it first, or use that ghost type swag.

drako104

I am doing some ev training now and I got around to my axew (adamant, mold breaker. I have extras ;) females too hint hint) and I know 252 att is obvious. I am considering putting the other 252 in speed.Opinions?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

drako104

Well Haxorus isn't going to be taking many hits anyway, or attacking on the special side so speed would be your best option

muchas gracias :)

So true! Meinshao approves x3

meinshao.png

(^^^It's just a quick thing I did on paint for this conversation^^^)

Yes mienshao approves again xD

I love the pic. However, team FERNO for the win. Even BLAZIKEN approves. My proof of this: speed boost is a demonstration of "envy makes a great motivator ;)". Oh yeah......Thankies again for teh epic epic tradessss.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I love the pic. However, team FERNO for the win. Even BLAZIKEN approves. My proof of this: speed boost is a demonstration of "envy makes a great motivator ;)". Oh yeah......Thankies again for teh epic epic tradessss.

Thx so much and yw anytime ;3

Btw here is a few nice sets and EVing ideas for haxorus on this site: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/haxorus

drako104

Thx so much and yw anytime ;3

Btw here is a few nice sets and EVing ideas for haxorus on this site: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/haxorus

where have you been.....ALL......MY......LIFE.....yes :). gracias. I need to check those out :). So I need to wait a bit before I get to teh Tower....yup I still haven't reached there. I have been too busy breeding. Still applying to be a breeder for teh clan :)

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Nice picture. .

drako104

Packs a huge KICK, actually ;)

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

Sorry that I didn't welcome you.....I need to get my ACT together :). WeLcOmE tO tHe ClAn :)

BLUES.

Something else
I hope you do more clan art work, cause our current artist can't even spell "Crystalline"
LOL.

Your House:Amethyst
Opponent's House:Zircoon
Opponent's Name: CorkaCola I convinced him into switching to zircoon so it the divisions can be balanced, you are welcome...maybe now we will get to war between divisions...MAYBE
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:win [5-0]
Rate your performance out of 50:40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:40
Any improvements for opponent: if I predict you correctly once, you might want to predict my prediction when the same situiation occurs:D
Any thing else worth mentioning?: with focus miss hax 3-4 times when it would net a KO made the score more in my favor...so we rematched

Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Zircoon
Opponent's Name: CorkaCola
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent: The rematched reflects the the match more accurately
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Focus Blast did NOT miss this time lol

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

Forum Name:First to Lose Productions
PO Name: FTL Productions
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT)***: -5 Eastern standard
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: critine zircon emerald tourmuline amethest
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:4-5
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Started playing at third gen and grew fond of the franchise from there. I have been in pokemon "clans" like this with some success. I like using things that are unexpected.
Welcome to the Clan, you'll be in the Zircon Division! :)

And a quick notice to lay off the Spam a little: ie, no massive Duck pictures, and making sure Random Moveset of the Day doesn't go out of hand.

Just ran into Death By Feebas on PO while testing, he was awarded 240 RP in his Test Battle! Congratulations!

Welcome to the Clan, you'll be in the Zircon Division! :)

And a quick notice to lay off the Spam a little: ie, no massive Duck pictures, and making sure Random Moveset of the Day doesn't go out of hand.

Just ran into Death By Feebas on PO while testing, he was awarded 240 RP in his Test Battle! Congratulations!

I am trying to cut down on people spamming, but seriousness is not a good look for me.
Also you give out too much RP, cause your too focused on winning the war battle I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.