• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
Your House: Zircoon
Opponent's House: Emerald
Opponent's Name: DeathByFeebas
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 30
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
Any improvements for opponent: Not much, just perhaps improve speed of Magnezone. It will become much harder to KO with more speed.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: My Pokemon almost seemed as though they weren't ready to battle...

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

He did nearly beat me, to be fair.

BLUES.

Something else
Your House:Ametheyst
Opponent's House:Zircoon
Opponent's Name: Lavaburst14
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
Rate your performance out of 50:35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:30
Any improvements for opponent: None
Any thing else worth mentioning?: nope:D

Psycho Cut

Because your terrible well perhaps you should try being better.
Alas, this is not all sarcasm...

Anyway, did some testing. Charizard got 195 RP and Corka (who has recently switched to Zircon) is awarded 150 RP. Congratulations both of you! :)

Also, I've modified the Division of the Month Rule, due to the fact that it's unfair as some houses have more members than others. The Division's score for one month is simply the average, or mean, RP of all it's members, with the exception of those in the Trainee rank, as they may well not be active enough or have been in the Clan long enough to count. And there's no subtracting malarkey in months to come either. Speaking of DoM, let's see how things stand with just over 9 days to go:

Tourmaline: 365.6
Amethyst: 351.2
Zircon: 332.5
Citrine: 313
Emerald: 296.7

So, as you can see, it's pretty close. So get battling, and see if you can make a difference for your Division!

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Your House: Amehyst
Opponent's House: Zircon
Opponent's Name: Corka cola
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 5-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 37
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: yup
Any thing else worth mentioning?: gg

drako104

going on PO. PO server. May I have my test match? it would be great to help out my division....even if it is in a small way....

Welcome to the Clan, you'll be in the Zircon Division! :)

And a quick notice to lay off the Spam a little: ie, no massive Duck pictures, and making sure Random Moveset of the Day doesn't go out of hand.

Just ran into Death By Feebas on PO while testing, he was awarded 240 RP in his Test Battle! Congratulations!

Thanks, I'll try to get my test battle in soon, but for right now I can't.

Last edited:
Your House: Tourmaline
Opponent's House: Amethyst
Opponent's Name: Sietse
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 6-4 [F]
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope

BLUES.

Something else
Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House:Tourmaline
Opponent's Name: Kaimar The Original
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 45
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
Any improvements for opponent: Do that again:D
Any thing else worth mentioning?: I REALLY thought he had the game won, really close 0.0
As such, GOOD GAME DUDE. :D

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone! *waves hand wildly* I'm on my mom's computer at my other house. I'll be back on skype and PO tommorrow! My first day on PO was epic and i'm glad I got it finally :D Thank you everyone for all your battles. It is an honor being in such a wonderful clan filled with great kind hearted people :3 I feel like a belong somewhere clan wise finally xD 'Bout time x3 (sorry for all the emoticons xD Gotta love 'em all)

Your House:Ametheyst
Opponent's House:Zircoon
Opponent's Name: Lavaburst14
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
Rate your performance out of 50:35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:30
Any thing else worth mentioning?: nope:D

Confirmed ;3 I need some work battling on PO x3 Surprisingly it's different than wi-fi battling xD First day on PO was great! Thx 4 the epic battle! *super woot*

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Hi everyone! *waves hand wildly* I'm on my mom's computer at my other house. I'll be back on skype and PO tommorrow! My first day on PO was epic and i'm glad I got it finally :D Thank you everyone for all your battles. It is an honor being in such a wonderful clan filled with great kind hearted people :3 I feel like a belong somewhere clan wise finally xD 'Bout time x3 (sorry for all the emoticons xD Gotta love 'em all)

Confirmed ;3 I need some work battling on PO x3 Surprisingly it's different than wi-fi battling xD First day on PO was great! Thx 4 the epic battle! *super woot*

Glad to see you enjoying it, I'm quite keen to battle you now haha

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Your House: Tourmaline
Opponent's House: Amethyst
Opponent's Name: Sietse
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 6-4 [F]
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope

Does it counts if I had to leave?

BLUES.

Something else
Okay, so after hitting a 20+ loosing streak and dropping from 1408 to 1225 on the ladder...I am finally making a comeback.
I guess PROhawk's advice to ladder on 1 battle a day helps, so I'll be laddering slower now...but hopefully only upward.
I took Pro's advice but made it 1 battle an hour...worked somewhat..but now that I'm midway to where I want to be I'll take it slower.

Now then, I've come across so many Terrakions lately and they seem pretty easy to beat- the only thing that is difficult is figuring out if they are scarfed or not...which people are really great at concealing >.>
tips?

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
It would be an honor to battle you! Tommorrow if ur not busy we shall battle >:3 don't be busy....you'll regret it..(jking)

Haha, it shall be done

Okay, so after hitting a 20+ loosing streak and dropping from 1408 to 1225 on the ladder...I am finally making a comeback.
I guess PROhawk's advice to ladder on 1 battle a day helps, so I'll be laddering slower now...but hopefully only upward.
I took Pro's advice but made it 1 battle an hour...worked somewhat..but now that I'm midway to where I want to be I'll take it slower.

Now then, I've come across so many Terrakions lately and they seem pretty easy to beat- the only thing that is difficult is figuring out if they are scarfed or not...which people are really great at concealing >.>
tips?

Bring a golurk??

On a different note, I love hail =D

Your rank in Wifi OU is 1427/103138 [1262 points / 11 battles]!

So easy to climb the ladder with

Status
Not open for further replies.