• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Well, I thought I should point this out, but on the Veilstone Athletic userbar, the word "Veilstone" is spelled wrong. Just thought you guys should know.
Yeah, that was the Ninjas. I kinda got carried away at the last Ninja Meeting and starting dancing on the table shouting that I was the best Ninja. They did that to punish me. My bad :L

Your House:Amethyst
Opponent's House: Emerald
Opponent's Name: Xhulapah
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss win 4-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent: Nope
Any thing else worth mentioning?: he wanted to use UU vs my OU, because he thinks his UU > his OU.
You won and lost by 4-0?! Impressive!

He is.
10 stealth rocks.
Ninjas!

10 rapid spin.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
10 Swords Dance Virizions (I've made a new game)

And Vandslaux, thou hast returned.

And Jonah, Luxray is outclassed by Electivire, which is in turn outclassed by Zekrom, which is in turn outclassed by Dewott.

10 Swords Dance Scizors.

Luxray can do something that Electivire can't, though: Intimidate support. This is the case with Gyarados and Salamence, too, but Luxray has fewer weaknesses, so he can do it TO THE MAX. Also, Zekrom is Ubers, and I don't even want to see what a Zekrom would do to a Dewott. Too much blood.

Vandslaux

10 Swords Dance Virizions (I've made a new game)

And Vandslaux, thou hast returned.

And Jonah, Luxray is outclassed by Electivire, which is in turn outclassed by Zekrom, which is in turn outclassed by Dewott.

10 Skarmorys.

And Gutsray sucks because it has power, but nothing more. It's very susceptile to passive damage, with Flame Orb and Wild Charge + any other forms of residual damage. It's also walled by Regirock, Golem, pretty much every Rock type. I would rather use Electivire, who has speed, power, and coverage.

Never experimented with Intimiray.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
10 Skarmorys.

And Gutsray sucks because it has power, but nothing more. It's very susceptile to passive damage, with Flame Orb and Wild Charge + any other forms of residual damage. It's also walled by Regirock, Golem, pretty much every Rock type. I would rather use Electivire, who has speed, power, and coverage.

Not to mention Guts is illegal with Superpower--OH WAIT, HAHAHA, IT'S NOT ANYMORE :9

Oh yeah, and 10 Starmies.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
10 Skarmorys.

Ever heard of Gengar? He proves power is sufficient.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Usatoday

Eternal God
Your House:Citrine
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 3-0
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any thing else worth mentioning?: none

Your House:Citrine
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
Any thing else worth mentioning?: his UU

And your all wrong its 5 gallade and 5 porygon2 trolling

drako104

sorry about the lack of posting. I failed my anatomy exam....sigh.....but I gotta keep moving forward. In good news, I finally breeded a Zorua with Dark Pulse. Up for grabs. Just pm.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
sorry about the lack of posting. I failed my anatomy exam....sigh.....but I gotta keep moving forward. In good news, I finally breeded a Zorua with Dark Pulse. Up for grabs. Just pm.

It learns Night Daze. Why does it need Dark Pulse? All the good illusions for it would be too obvious with either move. Plus you can just teach Dark Pulse with a tutor in BW2.

drako104

It learns Night Daze. Why does it need Dark Pulse? All the good illusions for it would be too obvious with either move. Plus you can just teach Dark Pulse with a tutor in BW2.

Idk when I am getting BW2 because remember we are in different parts of the world. Plus that is money that I would have to spend.....sigh.....just when I thought I finally did something cool too.....BW2 just seems so good though. Any news on that anime petition?

Usatoday

Eternal God
Hey guys mind helping me with a team

Mamoswine (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

Heatran (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Magneton @ Eviolite
Trait: Magnet Pull
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Sunny Day

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Dragon Tail
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Espeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind

Amoonguss (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Toxic

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Hey guys mind helping me with a team

Mamoswine (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

Heatran (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
- Fire Blast
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Magneton @ Eviolite
Trait: Magnet Pull
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Sunny Day

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Dragon Tail
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Espeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind

Amoonguss (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Toxic

Maybe put Charge Beam on Magneton. Not sure what Sunny Day is doing there, mind explaining? It has bad synergy with Gyarados (who, in my opinion, should be the Dragon Dance set).

Usatoday

Eternal God
Maybe put Charge Beam on Magneton. Not sure what Sunny Day is doing there, mind explaining? It has bad synergy with Gyarados (who, in my opinion, should be the Dragon Dance set).

Sunny day is meant as a buffer against rain and to aid heatran and i may try skarm over gyarados

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Sunny day is meant as a buffer against rain and to aid heatran and i may try skarm over gyarados

You really hate setting up, don't you? >.>

Soperman

The One and Only
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, I have a male Rhydon with Stealth Rock in BW, so if you want a pokemon in fifth gen in Rhydon's egg groups, I'll breed it for you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.