• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
If you've never touched one then It's awesome. The only problem I have is the personality test not matching me with a good pokemon and I could never defeat Palkia. They do get a little repetitive and not as fun once you've played it for a long time. I actually enjoyed the original Red and Blue more than the Time, Darkness, and Sky. If you decide to get it, buy Sky and just download Red on a GBA emulator. TURTWIG AND TOTODILE FTW!

Nah... I wouldn't want to cheat Gamefreak/TPCi out of well deserved money.
I'm sure someone has decoded the test by now, so you could just google it and find out which answers lead to which pokemon.

Usatoday

Eternal God
They have, but it still takes a few tries to get what you want. (Munchlax is mine. His name is Chubb. :3)

WHAT! YOU SHALL NEVER RENAME WOOKIE
anyways i find that the original games are the best

Jazz14456_Plebeian

What is your favorite theme song from the anime?
Mine is Johto Journeys.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Great minds think alike i prefer master quest though

Master Quest was probably my second favorite, although it competes with the original theme song.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
What is your favorite theme song from the anime?
Mine is Johto Journeys.

Assuming you're talking about anime songs in general, I'm gonna go with the Victory Road thing. The anime sucks, but it has a pretty awesome soundtrack.

PMD2 is worse that PMD1 in the variety of Pokemon you can play as. Granted, PMD2 adds gen4, but in the first game, you could play as a Cubone, a Machop, or even an Eevee. Maybe I'm just not keeping track of it right, though. And Cubone is AMAZING in PMD1. Try it out sometime.

I got Munchlax too! :L

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Mine are
#3-Pokemon Advance
#2- Master Quest
#1- Johto League Champions

I don't include the original in the running at all because if i did, it would take every spot. NOTHING compares to the original theme song.

That is a lie. Johto Journeys is better.
Listen to them both, then come back when you realize your mistake. :p

Assuming you're talking about anime songs in general, I'm gonna go with the Victory Road thing. The anime sucks, but it has a pretty awesome soundtrack.

PMD2 is worse that PMD1 in the variety of Pokemon you can play as. Granted, PMD2 adds gen4, but in the first game, you could play as a Cubone, a Machop, or even an Eevee. Maybe I'm just not keeping track of it right, though. And Cubone is AMAZING in PMD1. Try it out sometime.

I got Munchlax too! :L
No, I meant the opening theme songs.
That is pretty good, though.

What are the PMDs about, anyway?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
What are the PMDs about, anyway?

In both installments, you're a human that has turned into a Pokemon. You and your partner go through the world and battle as Pokemon, using Berries, Orbs, Gummis and Bands to improve your stats, heal, and such. Due to spoilers, I won't go into plot details.

blueman

osha/deoxys master
Spark I forfited because i had to leave.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bub it up,it's bubby time!

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Spark I forfited because i had to leave.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bub it up,it's bubby time!

First of all, That's false and I have witnesses. If you had to leave you would've rejected my challenge.
Second of all, PM me. Don't post a message directed towards one person on the clan forum.
Third thing, check out the channel on PO for tutoring. It'll really help your game!
Last thing, make your catchphrase a signature so it doesn't copy onto the quotes and you don't make a fool of yourself.

Call me harsh but someone needed to give it to you straight.

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
We have a tutoring channel? I might need to go there. And I really like USATATASCT. It's the first team USAtoday and I made as tutor and tutee

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
First of all, That's false and I have witnesses. If you had to leave you would've rejected my challenge.
Second of all, PM me. Don't post a message directed towards one person on the clan forum.
Third thing, get some tutoring and learn how to play pokemon. Only people who have no idea what their doing run DIG on SMEARGLE. We have a channel for tutoring on PO.
Last thing, make your catchphrase a signature so it doesn't copy onto the quotes and you don't make a fool of yourself.

Call me harsh but someone needed to give it to you strait.

Err... Witness. I agree with all of that..... And heres the log if anybody was wondering.

Your team: SPARK TEAM
Opponent's team: BUBBY TEAM
[CG] Sparkbeat sent out Donphan!
[CG]bubby sent out Smeargle!
Start of turn 1
The foe's Smeargle burrowed its way under the ground!
Donphan used Earthquake!
Donphan's Earth Gem raised Earthquake's power!
The foe's Smeargle lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Smeargle fainted!
[CG]bubby sent out Heatran!
[CG]bubby: off
[CG] Sparkbeat: no way
[CG]bubby: doesnnt count
[CG]bubby forfeited against [CG] Sparkbeat!
The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.

Also, Spark isn't counting it as a bit of a "warning". Next time something like this happens, it's counting.

EDIT- HOW AM I FAILING SO BADLY AT SPOILERS agbskugba

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
There's only one mon that Dig is good on...

...Uh...

Ok, I got nothing
emot-nyoron.gif

Not only is that terrible strategy, but it's also very poor sportsmanship. Shape up.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Wow. Activity post lol.

Anyone following the Track and Field stuff yet?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Not sure if you were talking to me or bubby there, but I edited my post to be nicer.

It was to bubby. You weren't a poor sport, and while Earth Gem on Donphan is...unorthodox...I'm sure you had your reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.