• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
tomorrow, I'll be back home, which means I'll be able to do clan battles without mind hurting lag. Well, a lot less of it. I just wanted to say that I'm gonna become a little less active cause jazz camp. I'll be on most mornings and afternoons, except friday, a week from monday, and a week from either wednesday or thursday (I'm not sure which).

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....

Soperman

The One and Only

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I just read chapter one of the fanfic, and have to say, it seems very well done. Thanks Psycho, and may many more come!

HetaOni

Chesaught
Forum Name: HatenaCAMERON
PO Name:I don't have a PO,but I'll try downloading it!
5th Gen Friend Code(s): White FC: 2108 4293 7708(Sometimes,my FC changes for some reason though.)
Timezone:GMT -5
Your preference of Divisions:(Yes,it is descending :p) Emerald,Citrine,Amethyst,Zircon,Tourmaline
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 7 X3
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm pretty nervous about joining right now since the last time I've actually been in a clan was last August,and I can't really handle batting top-noch trainers.My favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Flygon,Manectric,Typhlosion,and Eevee!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Welcome to the clan, a leader will assign you ASAP.

If you've never touched one then It's awesome. The only problem I have is the personality test not matching me with a good pokemon and I could never defeat Palkia. They do get a little repetitive and not as fun once you've played it for a long time. I actually enjoyed the original Red and Blue more than the Time, Darkness, and Sky. If you decide to get it, buy Sky and just download Red on a GBA emulator. TURTWIG AND TOTODILE FTW!
By the time it was at that point I had max intelligence (never share gummi's, you get skills which restore PP and HP later), and like 30 revive seeds. + a team with a dragonite in.
Explorers of Darkness/Time is amazing. So is Blue rescue team...
The story is incredible, and I'm not ashamed to say I teared up a lot.
Seconded

Yeah, Usa's core-building thing helped me build my slightly more successful team.
Not the only one to love the story. I even reset my completely completed with legends all signed up play through just to play it again.
5th Gen Friend Code(s): White FC: 2108 4293 7708(Sometimes,my FC changes for some reason though.)
Your preference of Divisions:(Yes,it is descending :p) Emerald,Citrine,Amethyst,Zircon,Tourmaline
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm pretty nervous about joining right now since the last time I've actually been in a clan was last August,and I can't really handle batting top-noch trainers.My favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Flygon,Manectric,Typhlosion,and Eevee!
Emerald should be fine.
legolover and I will have to go away for a couple of days and we won't have PO.

Good to know.

Usatoday

Eternal God
I love USA's strategy. I use it for all my teams. If you chose the right pokemon to start with, it should never fail. Here's a link so everyone can find it. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573402-The-Crystalline-Guard&p=14835319#post14835319

We have a tutoring channel? I might need to go there. And I really like USATATASCT. It's the first team USAtoday and I made as tutor and tutee
Glad you like it
It was to bubby. You weren't a poor sport, and while Earth Gem on Donphan is...unorthodox...I'm sure you had your reasons.
^
lol, it's not used much, but it sure does work wonders for me!
Im sure it does
Thanks for posting that Sparks, I didn't know that existed and it's really helpful. Also, I really liked the battle frontier theme, maybe because that was the only season of the anime I watched all of.
O__O
Explorers of Darkness/Time is amazing. So is Blue rescue team...
The story is incredible, and I'm not ashamed to say I teared up a lot.
Seconded

Yeah, Usa's core-building thing helped me build my slightly more successful team.

I already like you if you like manectric :p

for those who care my teambuilding post is linked in the left half of my userbar while the right is the frpl

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Mystery Dungeon's story is incredible, the gameplay is unique, and it really challenges you in that you can't evolve and that you're stuck with the Pokemon you got on the personality test. (I may have opened a guide to get Munchlax...) The soundtrack is great, too! The boss themes are all good (except the final boss's (not the true final boss's), which is amazing).

When the protagonist leaves, it really is sad. You've saved the world, you kicked Dialga/the meteor out, and now you have to leave...even though you just saved everyone, it's almost impossible to see it as a happy moment. It's even sadder than N's goodbye (and the music that goes with it)!

Also, Manectric is awesome. It, Slowbro and Octillery are what I call the Asinine Arsonists, because they shouldn't have Fire moves. Not that it's a bad thing, though--gives them awesome coverage.

HetaOni

Chesaught
My first spin-off game was red rescue team.(Had a team of Cubone and Cyndaquil)
Right now I'm playing Blue rescue team with me as an Eevee and my partner is a Cyndaquil(Cyndaquil is really good to have on your team because of Smokescreen.). :p

Roguezz

Everyone, I have an announcement to make

I'm leaving the clan, for good

Why am i leaving? its because I am starting my college starting monday, and once i do, i don't think i will have the time to play around on PO anymore , ever, as usually my class starts on 7 am and ends on 3-4pmish , sometimes it may even end at 6pm and i am going to have those kind of classes from monday to sunday , well if i find my schedule isn't as strict i might rejoin but don't count on that too much, seriously. So it was nice knowing you all , i am glad, and i will always be a part of BA/CG

I hope all of you will read this

I am seriously going to miss all of you and i will also miss playing on PO

I know this post is taking long, but i cant help it, and i dont know if you're allowed to do this, but I am going to tell you guys my twitter account = @dylanhadi and facebook = Dylan Hadi , so if anybody still wants to contact me and lets say, be friends, please follow/add me , oh and my email is dylanhadi@gmail.com

Well i guess that wraps things up, I'm studying to become a doctor that can help people, wish me luck

Thank You Comrades, I shall miss all of you dearly :'(

Goodbye...

NB : Magic, I'm afraid You're gonna have to find somebody else as your tag partner for the TTT , im sorry, and thank you for all the tips and advices and team building help Everyone has given me, Once Again I Express My Gratitude :)

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB

Why am i leaving? its because I am starting my college starting monday, and once i do, i don't think i will have the time to play around on PO anymore , ever, as usually my class starts on 7 am and ends on 3-4pmish , sometimes it may even end at 6pm and i am going to have those kind of classes from monday to sunday , well if i find my schedule isn't as strict i might rejoin but don't count on that too much, seriously. So it was nice knowing you all , i am glad, and i will always be a part of BA/CG

I know this post is taking long, but i cant help it, and i dont know if you're allowed to do this, but I am going to tell you guys my twitter account = @dylanhadi and facebook = Dylan Hadi , so if anybody still wants to contact me and lets say, be friends, please follow/add me , oh and my email is dylanhadi@gmail.com

Well i guess that wraps things up, I'm studying to become a doctor that can help people, wish me luck

Goodbye...

NB : Magic, I'm afraid You're gonna have to find somebody else as your tag partner for the TTT , im sorry, and thank you for all the tips and advices and team building help Everyone has given me, Once Again I Express My Gratitude :)

That is a really super duper draining schedule.
Well, so long and good luck.

May the force be with you.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Goodbye...

Goodbye, and good luck. Putting your time towards being a doctor is far more important than pokemons, and im sure you'll be great.

y0Krash

HTML Code:
Forum Name: y0Krash
PO Name*: Krash
5th Gen Friend Code(s):
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT + 10 hours
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: The Zircon Division
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 8
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: very chill relaxed person, enjoy battling in any tier, just playing for fun but also very comepitively

Soperman

The One and Only

Goodbye...

Good luck in college Roguezz! It's been great to have you!
I wonder if he'll ever read these posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.