• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Good luck in college Roguezz! It's been great to have you!
I wonder if he'll ever read these posts...

You're too negative, Soper! He'll see them!

...Hopefully.
emot-nyoron.gif

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Forum Name:acetrainerdov
PO Name*:dov
5th Gen Friend Code(s): n/a atm
Timezone (in GMT)***: +1
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: sinnoh
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 0
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:

You got to 1345, you're unbeaten on wifi...and you rate your battling skill 0?

Modesty, modesty everywhere

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
I haven't played since September though

Soperman

The One and Only
You're 0/10 when it comes to battling, yet you've never lost a war match, have all 8 OSL badges and an intense peak on smogon. Nice, lol.
I haven't played since September though
Ah.
Regardless, welcome to the clan! A leader will assign you to division soon.

Speaking of leaders, anybody know where Zachmac is off to? I haven't seen him in a while, and he hasn't posted in forever.
If this is another Vandslaux-esque situation, it would suck.
EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked, Zach said he would be busy for a couple of weeks. Who's keeping track for him again?

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
Due to some inconvienances with Italian's schedule,

EAGLEHAWK will now be representing us for Week 3 of the FRPL! I'm sorry for the short notice, but apparantly schedules are tough this week. Good luck!

Roguezz

good luck and good bye roguezz :O

Thank you for that last battle spiderman, i am satisfied with the result

Every word of this is amazing.

images

We'll miss you, buddy.

I know, I'll miss you and everybody else here buddy

Goodbye, and good luck. Putting your time towards being a doctor is far more important than pokemons, and im sure you'll be great.

Thank you magic, I wish everyone here good luck and success in their lives and in the near future too

Good luck in college Roguezz! It's been great to have you!
I wonder if he'll ever read these posts...

Actually i am soperman, thank you, and good luck to you too

You're too negative, Soper! He'll see them!

...Hopefully.
emot-nyoron.gif

I am, i am, but i wont be on PO anymore, maybe i can check the thread here now and then, but let's just see

Thank you guys, This means a whole lot to me

Oh and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVO-mnvcneE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPEeaBhZoc

This Is It, The End Of The Line, Thank You , Good luck, And Goodbye My Friends, I Hope Our Paths Cross With Each Other In The Near Future

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Hey guys, I started working on a new OU team and I have a core that I'm pretty excited about. It's been very meh on pokemon online so far but I feel like that could be because of my support. I'd like to share it with you guys to see about how I can improve it and also help generate some competetive discussion on here, so here we go.

Virizion@Lum Berry
Timid
252 Spa 252Spe 4 Hp
Justified

-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Fire)

Pretty simple set, Virizion finds and oppurtunity to set up and does so, Hp fire because virizion bates Scizor a lot.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adament
56 Hp 248 Atk 204 Spe
Intimidate

-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Bounce
-Earthquake

Offensive Gyarados has solid synergy with Virizion. And uses a similar strategy of finding the opportunity to use a boost.

Bronzong@Light Clay
Brave
252 Hp 104 Atk 152 Def
Heatproof

-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Hypnosis
-Gyro Ball

The final piece is Bronzong, adding great defense and utility to the core. The screens allow Dos And Virizion to set up easier, hypnosis will cripple a threat if it hits, and gyro ball with the attack ev's gives Bronzong solid offensive presence. The great thing about bronzong is it resists everything Virizion is weak to and this set ensures the kill of almost every dragon.

Thank you in advance for any input, and a shout out to USAtoday for the guide that gave me some ideas when I made this core.

Hey guys, I started working on a new OU team and I have a core that I'm pretty excited about. It's been very meh on pokemon online so far but I feel like that could be because of my support. I'd like to share it with you guys to see about how I can improve it and also help generate some competetive discussion on here, so here we go.

Virizion@Lum Berry
Timid
252 Spa 252Spe 4 Hp
Justified

-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Fire)

Pretty simple set, Virizion finds and oppurtunity to set up and does so, Hp fire because virizion bates Scizor a lot.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adament
56 Hp 248 Atk 204 Spe
Intimidate

-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Bounce
-Earthquake

Offensive Gyarados has solid synergy with Virizion. And uses a similar strategy of finding the opportunity to use a boost.

Bronzong@Light Clay
Brave
252 Hp 104 Atk 152 Def
Heatproof

-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Hypnosis
-Gyro Ball

The final piece is Bronzong, adding great defense and utility to the core. The screens allow Dos And Virizion to set up easier, hypnosis will cripple a threat if it hits, and gyro ball with the attack ev's gives Bronzong solid offensive presence. The great thing about bronzong is it resists everything Virizion is weak to and this set ensures the kill of almost every dragon.

Thank you in advance for any input, and a shout out to USAtoday for the guide that gave me some ideas when I made this core.

Bronzong would probably like stealth rocks over hypnosis, and an option over gyro ball is explosion. It seems strange, but it allows you to A spin block (can't spin with the opponent dead) and B get a free switch for your set up pokemon, especially if they have a hazard layers or spinner in play.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Virizion@Lum Berry
Timid
252 Spa 252Spe 4 Hp
Justified

-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Fire)

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adament
56 Hp 248 Atk 204 Spe
Intimidate

-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Bounce
-Earthquake

Bronzong@Light Clay
Brave
252 Hp 104 Atk 152 Def
Heatproof

-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Hypnosis
-Gyro Ball

Continuing on mm's advice, Gyarados wants Ice Fang--Bounce is more for Substitute and Defensive Dragon Dance. I find that Virizion's Focus Blast deals with Scizor nicely, so you should make its HP Ice.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Activity post guys, just telling you that I'm still alive.

Although I'm quite surprised about how little has happened it terms of posting, not that it matters. Welcome to the new members too! :D

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Welcome dov, and others who I don't remember. Also, I shouldn't be lagging on PO anymore.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Goodbye, and good luck. Putting your time towards being a doctor is far more important than pokemons, and im sure you'll be great.

*Starts to object, then Jonah covers puts hand over mouth to stop from talking*

You got to 1345, you're unbeaten on wifi...and you rate your battling skill 0?

Modesty, modesty everywhere
Except my modesty is actually honesty.

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
Everyone, I have an announcement to make

I'm leaving the clan, for good

Why am i leaving? its because I am starting my college starting monday, and once i do, i don't think i will have the time to play around on PO anymore , ever, as usually my class starts on 7 am and ends on 3-4pmish , sometimes it may even end at 6pm and i am going to have those kind of classes from monday to sunday , well if i find my schedule isn't as strict i might rejoin but don't count on that too much, seriously. So it was nice knowing you all , i am glad, and i will always be a part of BA/CG

I hope all of you will read this

I am seriously going to miss all of you and i will also miss playing on PO

I know this post is taking long, but i cant help it, and i dont know if you're allowed to do this, but I am going to tell you guys my twitter account = @dylanhadi and facebook = Dylan Hadi , so if anybody still wants to contact me and lets say, be friends, please follow/add me , oh and my email is dylanhadi@gmail.com

Well i guess that wraps things up, I'm studying to become a doctor that can help people, wish me luck

Thank You Comrades, I shall miss all of you dearly :'(

Goodbye...

NB : Magic, I'm afraid You're gonna have to find somebody else as your tag partner for the TTT , im sorry, and thank you for all the tips and advices and team building help Everyone has given me, Once Again I Express My Gratitude :)
Goodbye Roguezz. You were a beautiful human.

EAGLEHAWK will now be representing us for Week 3 of the FRPL! I'm sorry for the short notice, but apparantly schedules are tough this week. Good luck!
dammit.

Well, it's till the NU round correct? I should be able to pull off something.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB

Er...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't your team counted as a forfeit if you miss the deadline?

Soperman

The One and Only

Virizion@Lum Berry
Timid
252 Spa 252Spe 4 Hp
Justified

-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Fire)

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adament
56 Hp 248 Atk 204 Spe
Intimidate

-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Bounce
-Earthquake

Bronzong@Light Clay
Brave
252 Hp 104 Atk 152 Def
Heatproof

-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Hypnosis
-Gyro Ball

For one thing, Levitate is much better than Heatproof, giving you an immunity as opposed to neutral coverage. Ice Fang on Gyarados is probably better, but otherwise, looks good.
"Crystalline Guard" sounds like a brand of toothpaste.

Oh come on. Grow up.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Your House: emerald
Opponent's House: amethyst
Opponent's Name: TMS
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent: Scarf the thundurus, or whatever you want is fine?
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Scarf terrakion wins matches...literally. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.