• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Your House: emerald
Opponent's House: amethyst
Opponent's Name: TMS
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent: Scarf the thundurus, or whatever you want is fine?
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Scarf terrakion wins matches...literally. GG

that Scarf Terrakion...

Eaglehawk

Banned
Er...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't your team counted as a forfeit if you miss the deadline?

I dunno if CorkaCola made an appeal to Psycho Cut, but I say we extend the deadline to readjust teams to meet BW2 new top 10 (results came out). If it is, here is the list.

1) Amoonguss
2) Golurk
3) Cincinno
4) Absol
5) Alomomola
6) Armaldo
7) Sawk
8) Gardevoir
9) Braviary
10) Emboar

Enjoy.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I dunno if CorkaCola made an appeal to Psycho Cut, but I say we extend the deadline to readjust teams to meet BW2 new top 10 (results came out). If it is, here is the list.

1) Amoonguss
2) Golurk
3) Cincinno
4) Absol
5) Alomomola
6) Armaldo
7) Sawk
8) Gardevoir
9) Braviary
10) Emboar

Enjoy.

I'm surprised Amoonguss is even IN NU. It should be OU. Cincinno too (with Technician Wake Up Slap).

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Everyone, I have an announcement to make

I'm leaving the clan, for good

Why am i leaving? its because I am starting my college starting monday, and once i do, i don't think i will have the time to play around on PO anymore , ever, as usually my class starts on 7 am and ends on 3-4pmish , sometimes it may even end at 6pm and i am going to have those kind of classes from monday to sunday , well if i find my schedule isn't as strict i might rejoin but don't count on that too much, seriously. So it was nice knowing you all , i am glad, and i will always be a part of BA/CG

I hope all of you will read this

I am seriously going to miss all of you and i will also miss playing on PO

I know this post is taking long, but i cant help it, and i dont know if you're allowed to do this, but I am going to tell you guys my twitter account = @dylanhadi and facebook = Dylan Hadi , so if anybody still wants to contact me and lets say, be friends, please follow/add me , oh and my email is dylanhadi@gmail.com

Well i guess that wraps things up, I'm studying to become a doctor that can help people, wish me luck

Thank You Comrades, I shall miss all of you dearly :'(

Goodbye...

NB : Magic, I'm afraid You're gonna have to find somebody else as your tag partner for the TTT , im sorry, and thank you for all the tips and advices and team building help Everyone has given me, Once Again I Express My Gratitude :)

=[ Well I hope you read this farewell message too, good luck with your education. Hopefully you find those extra couple of hours to play a few games of Pokemon =]

I'm surprised Amoonguss is even IN NU. It should be OU. Cincinno too (with Technician Wake Up Slap).

I reckon Amoongus will get bumped up a few tiers once the usage figures are implemented. Probably not OU, I think it'll thrive in UU though. Same with Cincinno. Although unless the opponent is asleep I think Tail Slap is preferred to Wake Up Slap

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I reckon Amoongus will get bumped up a few tiers once the usage figures are implemented. Probably not OU, I think it'll thrive in UU though. Same with Cincinno. Although unless the opponent is asleep I think Tail Slap is preferred to Wake Up Slap

Implying Tail Slap hits Steel types :p

"Crystalline Guard" sounds like a brand of toothpaste.
You are not in this clan. You posted in this clan. Consider yourself reported, especially seeing as the post is potentially conflict instigating.
Why have you posted in our thread...? And I'm pretty sure we already knew that.
Because he likes breaking forum rules.

1) Amoonguss
2) Golurk
3) Cincinno
4) Absol
5) Alomomola
6) Armaldo
7) Sawk
8) Gardevoir
9) Braviary
10) Emboar

Enjoy.
I still have to play -Sky for my 3rd match.
Oops, I always thought Wake Up Slap was a normal move. My bad haha. But yea, that gives really good coverage alongside Tail Slap and Bullet Seed

Genius. It also gets u turn and rock blast, its got a pretty sweetmovepool and ability pool for the lower tiers.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Heya Everyone! A quick update post thing

1/ Bye Bye Roguezz :( :( :(

2/ Epic FaceOrb why oh why oh why

and .....
You are not in this clan.
correct
You posted in this clan.
correct
Consider yourself reported,
bit harsh imo but necessary .. though does add to our post count so "good Business"
especially seeing as the post is potentially conflict instigating.
NO! .... no conflict

3/ For those wanting art ... my new comp has almost arrived ... so photoshop is almost ready to be installed .... so almost ready to do art :)
so stop bugging me

4/ welcome new members

5/ tourmaline peoples win / DO more matches :) Our post hasnt needed to be updated for aaaaages

Last edited:

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Forum Name: Jazz Hands
PO Name*: None at the moment, but soon I might get PO
5th Gen Friend Code(s): None
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT+-0
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Amethyst, Citrine, Zircon, Emerald, Tourmaline
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 3
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm a horrible battler, so I was wondering if I could make the occasional Lickie for people for RP.

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Amethyst, Citrine, Zircon, Emerald, Tourmaline
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm a horrible battler, so I was wondering if I could make the occasional Lickie for people for RP.

Welcome to the clan, Hands. I'm going to be calling you hands, cause we already have a jazz. A leader will place you shortly.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Oh, in that case I'm calling you weevil. Also, You really need PO.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Oh, in that case I'm calling you weavile.

Well I'm calling him hands. That sounds so much cooler!

Welcome, Hands! Heehee, I like saying that. But anyway, no matter how horrible of a battler you are, the entire purpose of a clan (or at least some of it) is to improve the skills of its members. If you ever need help, there are a lot of people who can assist you, myself included.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Well I'm calling him hands. That sounds so much cooler!

Welcome, Hands! Heehee, I like saying that. But anyway, no matter how horrible of a battler you are, the entire purpose of a clan (or at least some of it) is to improve the skills of its members. If you ever need help, there are a lot of people who can assist you, myself included.

Thanks. I do have a 5th gen friend code, so if anyone is willing to tutor me through that until I get PO, then I'll put it on.

When I've got a house, I'll fill in a tutor form.

Psycho Cut

Woah, woah, woah. Hold your Ponytas guys!

All you people taking about who's going to do what for the leauge, I think we need to establish if the leauge is actually going ahead. I've been talking to Psycho and it seems that the disadvantages of the leauge outweigh the positives, at least in my opinion. Even if we do establish that it is going ahead, we don't know what the gyms will be. How do we know it is going to be all tiers? t may be partly, or entirely, done on types. Even if there is some tiers, we might have to 'share' with PCS, meaning that some tiers don't get used by us. Just chill till we know the verdict, concentrate on something else.

Anyway, sorry I've been away recently, I've actually been down in London watching the Olympics! :D It was pretty damn awesome. I meant to stay in Sppf-contact via the computers in the hotel, but kinda never got the chance, so sorry about that.

I've seen Psycho's post, and the person I'm putting foward for the FRPL is Jonah/Psychic Swordsman. Go kick some butt. And possibly... win. Please? Pretty please?
This.

Forum Name: HatenaCAMERON
PO Name:I don't have a PO,but I'll try downloading it!
5th Gen Friend Code(s): White FC: 2108 4293 7708(Sometimes,my FC changes for some reason though.)
Timezone:GMT -5
Your preference of Divisions:(Yes,it is descending :p) Emerald,Citrine,Amethyst,Zircon,Tourmaline
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 7 X3
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm pretty nervous about joining right now since the last time I've actually been in a clan was last August,and I can't really handle batting top-noch trainers.My favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Flygon,Manectric,Typhlosion,and Eevee!
Emerald it is, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you in my division!

HTML Code:
Forum Name: y0Krash
PO Name*: Krash
5th Gen Friend Code(s):
Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT + 10 hours
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: The Zircon Division
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 8
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: very chill relaxed person, enjoy battling in any tier, just playing for fun but also very comepitively
Do you reckon you could post some more Divisions as choices?

Forum Name:acetrainerdov
PO Name*:dov
5th Gen Friend Code(s): n/a atm
Timezone (in GMT)***: +1
Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: sinnoh
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 0
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:
Welcome to the clan, Sinnoh it is!

Amethyst it is, welcome to the clan!

----

So, I'm back now (WOO) and I'll post again soon with Division of the Month.

However, we do need to cut down on spam. That means random pictures, talk of non-competitive pokemon games, '4000 woo' posts etc etc

-----

Ok, Division of the Month time.

Let me explain how they are now calculated:

Firstly, you find 10% of the Clans total members (rounded to nearest whole number). This time, it equalled 6. You then find the top people in each Division equal to this number, so you'd find the Top 6 in each Division. You add the RP of these people together. This gives the Total.

So, the results are as follows:

Zircon, with 1001 Points

Emerald, with 1680 Points

Tourmaline, with 2022 Points

Citrine, with 2400 Points

Amethyst, with 2596 Points!

Well done to everyone involved! I'll get a Userbar Trophy requested soon.

Last edited:

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Thanks. I do have a 5th gen friend code, so if anyone is willing to tutor me through that until I get PO, then I'll put it on.

When I've got a house, I'll fill in a tutor form.

And anyways, being a worse battler then me is a in possibility.

And noone can call him Jazz. Ever.

When is the next Smog coming out? I want to read one, but they haven't updated yet.

Psycho Cut

DoM edited into my post above.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
yay Amethyst! I'm gonna start racking up RP for this month. Find me on PO if you want one. As most of you know, I'm uber active.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
DoM edited into my post above.

[blue]Zircon was a big surprise.[/blue]
They seriously need more active members. I would volunteer, but honestly I wouldn't be much help.

Yay!

EDIT: What the heck happened to my sig????
The userbars are gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.