• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Anyways, I'm going to post an RMT here for one of my teams, then after here, The RMT section. It'll be up soon, I have almost all of it typed.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
>Citrine was 2nd

I somehow get the feeling that this is completely my fault for laying on the couch and drinking beers while channel surfing when I should've been battling. I'm a terrible person :(

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
>Citrine was 2nd

I somehow get the feeling that this is completely my fault for laying on the couch and drinking beers while channel surfing when I should've been battling. I'm a terrible person :(

Jonah....
Lol, your a terrible person?
Because now people are going to die because you didn't get a imaginary image of an imaginary trophy?

:D

Usatoday

Eternal God
Why is it just me and crash on Po come on people

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I was there, but I was doing that RMT. Speaking of RMT...

The Team

302.gif
381.gif
485.gif
130.gif
466.gif
251.gif

302.gif

Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Night Shade

This spot was originally occupied by a Deoxys-D. However, I found myself plagued by fighting type attacks, so I wanted a ghost. I chose Sableye because of prankster WoWs to cripple opponents, combined with Priority Taunts and Recover. It can take Close Combat hits from Terrakion, and completely check/counter Lucario.

381.gif

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

Latios is one of my two and half Ground Immunities, and kind of a revenge killer. I use wise glasses to keep Latios alive as long as possible, and so I can keep my coverage moves. Psyshock OHKOs Blissey, and deals 50% to Gastrodon, landing me a 2HKO. Thunderbolt takes care of Jellicent well enough. Draco Meteor is what I use when I don’t think anything else will work. Surf is useful for coverage, though I usually switch to Heatran when I expect a fire attack.

485.gif

Heatran (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is my fire tank, and a partial ground immunity. He takes care of the like of Ninetales real easy, and also takes on dragons very well. Until I lose the Air Balloon, I can use him as a levitater. I actually find myself switching from Celebi to Heatran (to take an HP fire/ice), only to emediatly switch to Latios to resist ground. I also use Heatran to take Stone Edge’s aimed at Gyarados. I’m considering switching Stealth Rock to another attack, cause I never use Stealth Rock anyways

130.gif

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 176 HP / 128 Atk / 204 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Gyarados is my main sweeper. I send him in on something I can easily set up on (like Scizor), set up, and procide with the KOing. Substitute blocks annoying status from toxic, T-wave, and WoW respectively, and provides me with a turn of set up. I use bounce over Stone edge to take care of grass types, and for dual STAB.

466.gif

Electivire (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Motor Drive
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop

Electivire is my other main sweeper. It switches into an electric attack aimed at Gyarados, (which gives it +1 speed), and then starts a sweep of it’s own. This moveset provides a supereffective attack against most pokemon, so Expert Belt is the item of choice. The thing that worries me most here is ferrothorn, cause between cross chops unreliability and ferrothorns leech seed / protect and iron barbs, I lost a lot of HP. If a ground type attack is sent it’s way, I can switch to latios or Gyarados (or even Heatran if the situation permits)(Whichever fits the situation best), and deal with the threat.

251.gif

Celebi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

Celebi was originally chosen because I needed something to take on Gastrodon, because my Gyarados / Electivire core is completely walled by it’s dual water / ground immunities. I turned it into a revenge killer, because the defensive set wasn’t quite doing it for me. I was actually surprised that it didn’t get psyshock, so the only problem is blissey. I have to switch for that, but it’s fine.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

The Team

302.gif
381.gif
485.gif
130.gif
466.gif
251.gif

302.gif

Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Night Shade

This spot was originally occupied by a Deoxys-D. However, I found myself plagued by fighting type attacks, so I wanted a ghost. I chose Sableye because of prankster WoWs to cripple opponents, combined with Priority Taunts and Recover. It can take Close Combat hits from Terrakion, and completely check/counter Lucario.

381.gif

Latios (M) @ Wise Glasses
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

Latios is one of my two and half Ground Immunities, and kind of a revenge killer. I use wise glasses to keep Latios alive as long as possible, and so I can keep my coverage moves. Psyshock OHKOs Blissey, and deals 50% to Gastrodon, landing me a 2HKO. Thunderbolt takes care of Jellicent well enough. Draco Meteor is what I use when I don’t think anything else will work. Surf is useful for coverage, though I usually switch to Heatran when I expect a fire attack.

485.gif

- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is my fire tank, and a partial ground immunity. He takes care of the like of Ninetales real easy, and also takes on dragons very well. Until I lose the Air Balloon, I can use him as a levitater. I actually find myself switching from Celebi to Heatran (to take an HP fire/ice), only to emediatly switch to Latios to resist ground. I also use Heatran to take Stone Edge’s aimed at Gyarados. I’m considering switching Stealth Rock to another attack, cause I never use Stealth Rock anyways

130.gif

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Gyarados is my main sweeper. I send him in on something I can easily set up on (like Scizor), set up, and procide with the KOing. Substitute blocks annoying status from toxic, T-wave, and WoW respectively, and provides me with a turn of set up. I use bounce over Stone edge to take care of grass types, and for dual STAB.

466.gif

- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop

Electivire is my other main sweeper. It switches into an electric attack aimed at Gyarados, (which doubles it’s speed), and then starts a sweep of it’s own. This moveset provides a supereffective attack against most pokemon, so Expert Belt is the item of choice. The thing that worries me most here is ferrothorn, cause between cross chops unreliability and ferrothorns leech seed / protect and iron barbs, I lost a lot of HP. If a ground type attack is sent it’s way, I can switch to latios or Gyarados (or even Heatran if the situation permits)(Whichever fits the situation best), and deal with the threat.

251.gif

Celebi @ Choice Scarf
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

Celebi was originally chosen because I needed something to take on Gastrodon, because my Gyarados / Electivire core is completely walled by it’s dual water / ground immunities. I turned it into a revenge killer, because the defensive set wasn’t quite doing it for me. I was actually surprised that it didn’t get psyshock, so the only problem is blissey. I have to switch for that, but it’s fine.

Let's start with the basics...

You made Gyarados Substitute DD JUST BECAUSE I SUGGESTED ICE FANG, DIDN'T YOU?! I'm onto you. Anyway, it's good that you didn't put Stone Edge on it, because it has no place on Gyarados when Ice Fang (and maybe Bounce, I dunno) does everything that it does (except take on other Gyarados, which is sometimes just a game of chicken).

Motor Drive only gives +1 Speed, not doubles. If you're worried about Ferro, use Fire Punch.

Celebi MIGHT want Nasty Plot. I dunno, I don't really use Celebi.

Substitute>Taunt on Sableye, learned it from experience. It makes it easier for Sableye to stall out attackers that it couldn't with Taunt.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

The Team

302.gif
381.gif
485.gif
130.gif
466.gif
251.gif

302.gif

Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Night Shade

381.gif

Latios (M) @ Wise Glasses
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

485.gif

- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

130.gif

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

466.gif

- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop

Electivire is my other main sweeper. It switches into an electric attack aimed at Gyarados, (which doubles it’s speed), and then starts a sweep of it’s own. This moveset provides a supereffective attack against most pokemon, so Expert Belt is the item of choice. The thing that worries me most here is ferrothorn, cause between cross chops unreliability and ferrothorns leech seed / protect and iron barbs, I lost a lot of HP. If a ground type attack is sent it’s way, I can switch to latios or Gyarados (or even Heatran if the situation permits)(Whichever fits the situation best), and deal with the threat.

251.gif

Celebi @ Choice Scarf
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

I'm assuming this is DPP OU?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I'm assuming this is DPP OU?

*facedesk*

Jazz, with all due respect, who in their right mind would use Sableye before it got Prankster? Also Gyarados has Moxie, Latios has Psyshock, and EVire has Wild Charge, but you have to open the spoiler for those :p

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
BW2 OU (prankster is DW, remember?)\

and jonah, I'll fix the motor drive.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

*facedesk*

Jazz, with all due respect, who in their right mind would use Sableye before it got Prankster? Also Gyarados has Moxie, Latios has Psyshock, and EVire has Wild Charge, but you have to open the spoiler for those :p

I did.
I just don't know DPP to BW changes....
I joined at the start of BW, remember?

All I noticed was that Gyarados Electrivire duo.

Your House:Amethyst
Opponent's House:Citrine
Opponent's Name:USAtoday
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 3-0
Rate your performance out of 50:15 (stupid-forgetting-about-stat-ups)
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:30
Any improvements for opponent: Nope.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: LC, and it broke my twenty eight loss streak.

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-5
Rate your performance out of 50:1
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:40
Any improvements for opponent: Nope.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: ERGHHH. ERGHHH.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Jazz14456_Plebeian

...What exactly did it do...?

Poor Jazz, he broke his loss streak and then lost another battle...*pat pat*

I opened the spoiler.

DAICC: RP:261 4W/1D/9L [-1] Crystals:0 House:Amethyst Rank:Apprentice

EDIT: Beat mcdanger in a LC 4-0.

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Someone run the rules of LC by me again?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy

The Team

302.gif
381.gif
485.gif
130.gif
466.gif
251.gif

302.gif

Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Night Shade

381.gif

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

485.gif

- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

130.gif

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

466.gif

- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop

Electivire is my other main sweeper. It switches into an electric attack aimed at Gyarados, (which gives it +1 speed), and then starts a sweep of it’s own. This moveset provides a supereffective attack against most pokemon, so Expert Belt is the item of choice. The thing that worries me most here is ferrothorn, cause between cross chops unreliability and ferrothorns leech seed / protect and iron barbs, I lost a lot of HP. If a ground type attack is sent it’s way, I can switch to latios or Gyarados (or even Heatran if the situation permits)(Whichever fits the situation best), and deal with the threat.

251.gif

Celebi @ Choice Scarf
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

Scarf Latios is better than specs

Nasty Plot celebi would be better:
Celebi @ Life Orb
Trait : Natural Cure
EVs 252Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 4Sp Def
Timid
-Nasty Plot
-Giga Drain
-HP Fire/ Ice
-Earth Power

Also I think that Intimidate would be better on that Gyarados set as it can force switches meaning more DD boosts. Bouce is fine

Grrrr amethyst but well done :)

and TMS there is a great LC smogon article

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
The move legality one?

BLUES.

Something else
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50:25