• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Agility is one reason why chinch is so dangerous in LC

^Also Prohawk *Waves wand* Poof you shall lose your next 2 battles against a brain and then win

I hate Chinchao in LC. Too dam beastly

And too late, I already won =P

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
I need help on an Ubers team of mine... Especially the last member, because I can't decide. In the spoiler.

Dovahmin (Shaymin-S) @ Life Orb
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jack (Rayquaza) @ Choice Band
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- V-create
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

Izanami (Palkia) @ Wise Glasses
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

Nyan (Ho-Oh) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Atk / 84 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Substitute
- Recover

BronzeKnight (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Also, I've been told by a certain purple person to tell Jonah and Jhen to move the spore convo to VM's. Don't shoot the messenger.

EDIT- Ohh sure spoiler tags, that is EXACTLY what I wanted.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
:( Sad to see you go shep. We'd all love to have you back if you ever decide to. Hopefully I can catch you if you're on PO occasionally.

So is there a thread for TMP, and how do i go about in challenging. Haven't done a league before.

Spore never tried it but I've heard its good. Would it be better on the PC, PS3, or 3DS?

3DS version is **** just like others, and PS3 is in the middle, with PC the best.

Dragonair2400

Your average trainer
Question. About the clan, is there someone I should ask for information or something, or should I just sit around and wait for some news? I just applied recently, should I just assume that I'm in the division I wanted, or is someone gonna figure that out?

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Ok, so umm... I'm fairly new to serebii and I've never been in a clan before, but I would really like to join this one. Is there someone I should talk to or something? Or should I just post my application here? Oh no, now I'm making this too awkward. Anyways. Here's the thingie...

Forum Name: Dragonair2400
PO Name: Thegirlcalledkirby (On the games I usually put my name as kirby)
5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
Timezone (in GMT): EST (GMT-5, I think.)
Your preference of Divisions (descending): Amethyst, Tourmaline, Emerald, Citrine, Zircon (Yes, In that order)
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: I would have to say somewhere from four to six.
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I have to tell you that I know almost nothing about Generations 4 and 5. Umm, There's nothing else I can think of.

Question. About the clan, is there someone I should ask for information or something, or should I just sit around and wait for some news? I just applied recently, should I just assume that I'm in the division I wanted, or is someone gonna figure that out?

Haha god we're slack. Well 1 leader is on a break and I think another 1 is as well, so our remaining leader must have missed this. Hopefully he'll see it now and put you in a division, just sit tight and hopefully it'll be sorted soon

You could ask a leader. So like Jhen, Psycho, or Magicmonkey. Or if you post somethin on the thread I guess someone might just respond to it, and A leader places you into a division. They post it on the thread when they do. I dunno if you got placed yet so I guess you should look at the last few pages of the thread and see.

Soperman

The One and Only
Feel free to start being active in the clan regardless. You can battle on PO (hopefully you've found our channel) and just chat here until you are accepted.
EDIT: For the first time ever, I peaked ever 1100 on PO. Woohoo!

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned

Go ask the leaders. Never sit around and wait. We are a semi-anarchist state that doesn't care if you run around naked on the thread. Then again, you can't physically do that, can you?

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Feel free to start being active in the clan regardless. You can battle on PO (hopefully you've found our channel) and just chat here until you are accepted.
What? I thought you were better then me! I peaked 1107, I think....

Haha god we're slack. Well 1 leader is on a break and I think another 1 is as well, so our remaining leader must have missed this. Hopefully he'll see it now and put you in a division, just sit tight and hopefully it'll be sorted soon
I am the only active leader at this time. Im trying my best. but I do miss things, and I have no time to update posts either. Amethyst will be fine.
That is a depressing peak.
Go ask the leaders. Never sit around and wait. We are a semi-anarchist state that doesn't care if you run around naked on the thread. Then again, you can't physically do that, can you?

Challenged accepted.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate

For the record, you didn't have to sit around and wait. You could have posted. And we hope you do post, and become an active member in our discussion. Or, seeing as you're new, you could always ask questions about our reasonings behind something, or something.

Also, Since I'm starting school on Thursday, and nobody's going to be home all day today, I have made a dicision. While I shall still remain uber-active, today I am going to be on for a strait 16 hours, give or take. That doesn't mean I'll be battling for 16 hours, but I'll talk and stuff.

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
So I'm thinking of running a Sand Team again, since I'm bored of rain (in real life as well) and I feel all nostalgic, Sand being the first thing I based my teams around.

Buuuutttt, is Sand still good in this Metagame?

The Master Chief

i personally think sun is better. try to go weather that most people would expect like. c'mon you're a ninja u should know bout the element of surprise. ha, a dewott whose tired of rain:)

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
So I'm thinking of running a Sand Team again, since I'm bored of rain (in real life as well) and I feel all nostalgic, Sand being the first thing I based my teams around.

well, sand does work well, but politoed has the most usage in OU, so you may want to take that into consideration. Personally, I'm working on a sun team right now, and I suck at all other weathers at the moment.

Sand is great, but bring a rotom-w, and another pokemon to hurt rain teams/tornadus-t.

Juice.

SO JUICY!
Sorry guys but Im leaving the clan, I think i've been inactive too long here anyway. This post is just to save confusion.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

*Checks his own ranking* Yep, sand is viable =D

Sorry guys but Im leaving the clan, I think i've been inactive too long here anyway. This post is just to save confusion.

Bye bye Juice

Usatoday

Eternal God
I personally prefer sun teams as they're typically the most original ofnweather teams

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I personally prefer sun teams as they're typically the most original ofnweather teams

Why'd you stop doing your synergy cores? I'd love if you could continue doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.