• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
congrats superstar and the one man team of hearthome is in 4th :D

-Sky

The Reluctant Genius
Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
A few things:

1 - Activity Post

2-

Showdown spends almost as much time down as Tower Bridge does.

5 - YES! Veilstone have moved into 5th. And we all know it is in 5th place where the most awesomest team reside.

89 - A bit of confusion about Team Ninjas for the tournament thingy. Basically, aside from myself and my canine counterpart, I don't know who's on it. So, what I think I'll set it as is: Me, Ninja Dog, Sky, Thegame, Jazz Hands. If anyone has therefore been mistreated, tell me, and not like, the UN or anything.

17 - Oh, and my Sensei has parted with some more knowledge for me to bestow upon you all

Grats superstar :D, and 1 man team of nimbasa in second :D. still without a tournament team... all alone... *sadface*.

Sky... Ninja listed you as part of team ninjas.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
wait so we have team rainbow rapidash team ninjas team sieste sucks and midnight troopers so we have enough teams?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Sigh...Guess I'll have to find a battle log to put in that post to un-spam it.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
WHO DAT

Btw guys, having a post just to congratulate Superstar is most certainly spam.

It's alright, RENO isn't around to infract me for stupid, trivial things anymore. ;)

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Random PO update thing!

TMS and I kinda got us signed up for a PO Clan Battle Tour thing against 7 other clans ;)

Anyways :

We need people for 6 Tiers

Ubers
OU
UU
LU
NU
NEU

So if people are interesting to battle in these tiers for a random battle then pm me if you want to

(starts in 3 days and should last for a few weeks)

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Random PO update thing!

TMS and I kinda got us signed up for a PO Clan Battle Tour thing against 7 other clans ;)

Not really war related and magic wasnt on so TOOK THIS ON MYSELF .. though handed the power to magic because i said so

Anyways :

Ubers
OU
UU
LU
NU
NEU

So if people are interesting to battle in these tiers for a random battle then pm me if you want to

I'm going to add to this a little. People can double tiers. So feel free to sign up for multiple tiers. On top of that, these battles will be following PO tiers, cause they're all the "Wifi" tiers. Also, these battles are in a round robin format. I think. Each clan gets paired with another clan in another tier each week, and then they battle it out. Or something. I'm no to clear on that part.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
I'm going to add to this a little. People can double tiers. So feel free to sign up for multiple tiers. On top of that, these battles will be following PO tiers, cause they're all the "Wifi" tiers. Also, these battles are in a round robin format. I think. Each clan gets paired with another clan in another tier each week, and then they battle it out. Or something. I'm no to clear on that part.

Yeah ... not entirely sure of the details ..BUT JOLLY GOOD FUN NONE THE LESS

Psycho Cut

Hi guys, a quick notice that:

ROUND 6 OF THE FRPL IS UNDERWAY! As usual, Away Managers have roughly 24 hours to make their decisions, and Home Managers have 48. Again, pass on the message to your Managers, although most should know as I mentioned yesterday that Round 6 would start today.

There's a few managerial changes to some of the teams, so make sure you have a look at them whilst you're viewing the post.

Speaking of the FRPL, the Saffron Manager for next season has been confirmed, however, we're still looking for someone to manage Castelia City. Anyone who thinks they'd be up for it should PM me.

And I think that's it for now...

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

This week's mon is Meganium!

Meganium @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 78 Def / 180 SDef
Bold Nature
-Energy Ball
-Aromatherapy
-Leech Seed
-Reflect/Light Screen

Support is the way to go with Meganium. Status healing with Aromatherapy, extra recovery with Leech Seed, and boosted defenses with Reflect or Light Screen can really help your team out. If you want to use Meganium in a Sun team, use its Leaf Guard ability to block status. You can also use Synthesis in the last slot to take advantage of the Sun.

I think I'm gonna move these to Saturday.

Soperman

The One and Only
RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

This week's mon is Meganium!

Meganium @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 78 Def / 180 SDef
Bold Nature
-Energy Ball
-Aromatherapy
-Leech Seed
-Reflect/Light Screen

Support is the way to go with Meganium. Status healing with Aromatherapy, extra recovery with Leech Seed, and boosted defenses with Reflect or Light Screen can really help your team out. If you want to use Meganium in a Sun team, use its Leaf Guard ability to block status. You can also use Synthesis in the last slot to take advantage of the Sun.

I think I'm gonna move these to Saturday.
The only thing that really makes Meganium stick out is its bulk and Dual Screens. I'd say Giga Drain over Energy Ball, and replace Leech Seed with Light Screen/Reflect for dual screens.
And I actually like it Wednesdays, just cuz I'm the most free then.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Going away today and won't have access to PO of the next few days.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Slowbro is a good physical wall.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I'm almost done with my MonoWater team, but I can't decide on a physical wall. Any suggestions?

If you aren't already using one, Swampert is a good one.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
A few things:

1 - Activity Post

2-

Showdown spends almost as much time down as Tower Bridge does.

5 - YES! Veilstone have moved into 5th. And we all know it is in 5th place where the most awesomest team reside.

89 - A bit of confusion about Team Ninjas for the tournament thingy. Basically, aside from myself and my canine counterpart, I don't know who's on it. So, what I think I'll set it as is: Me, Ninja Dog, Sky, Thegame, Jazz Hands. If anyone has therefore been mistreated, tell me, and not like, the UN or anything.

17 - Oh, and my Sensei has parted with some more knowledge for me to bestow upon you all

This post is amazing hahaha

wait so we have team rainbow rapidash team ninjas team sieste sucks and midnight troopers so we have enough teams?

Probably waiting on confirmation of members/art etc

Random PO update thing!

Anyways :

Ubers
OU
UU
LU
NU
NEU

Willing to bet that this tour gets started but everybody loses interest/gets busy/tour is terribly organised due to what appears to be 42 participants, and it never finishes

The only thing that really makes Meganium stick out is its bulk and Dual Screens. I'd say Giga Drain over Energy Ball, and replace Leech Seed with Light Screen/Reflect for dual screens.

^ Soper knows

I'm almost done with my MonoWater team, but I can't decide on a physical wall. Any suggestions?

Slowbro is a good physical wall.

^ Easily the best. Tentacruel is good too, especially with rain dish. It's poison/water typing gives it some really good resistances (mainly fighting) and has good support options. Or you can chuck a scarf/specs on it and start destroying the switch ins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.