• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Anyone up for a Wi-fi or PO battle?

Not an admin, but I'll spare them the trouble. It's been stated before that the best way to find battles is by simply going to the CG channel. Believe it's also stated in one of the OP's. As for best DD'ers, if we're talking lower tiers, Scrafty and Kingdra.

Last edited:

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Your House: emerald
Opponent's House: amethyst
Opponent's Name: Jazz Hands
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 38
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: make sure you know how much damage you're dealing XD
Any thing else worth mentioning?: ridiculosuly close, Only 82 hp on my last pokemon

Your House:emerald
Opponent's House: tourmaline
Opponent's Name: FozenPhoenix
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 20-30 Yes, It's a large range, But I didn't see him play enough to tell
Any improvements for opponent: Get something to stop genesect, like a heatran or sumthin
Any thing else worth mentioning?: srsly, get something to stop gene

Last edited:

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Your House: Amethyst
Opponent's House: Tourmaline
Opponent's Name: FrozenPhoenix96
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 6-0
Rate your performance out of 50:
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
Any improvements for opponent:
Any thing else worth mentioning?:

On an unrelated note, we may need to start another round of tutoring...

Usatoday

Eternal God
Best screener for me is genesect it gets u turn and forces so many switches bring it in on espeon then set up screens so nice to do

Kylo

Survival Instinct
This is a cool clan!!!
I like it here, I have fun, I have friends, etc.
I stay here in this clan. :)

Good to hear that :D
Anyone tried Rachi as 2x screener? i tried once lol...and yes..mamo can learn screens, weird no? .-.
But azelf does dat job pretty cool if its HO team, i dunno if not, but perhaps latias better

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

I'm bringing back the animated sprites, cuz I said I'd do that and then only did it with Emolga. Anyway, this one goes out to my main 'mon Raticate!

020.gif
@Focus Sash
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
Ability: Guts
-Counter
-Reversal
-Endeavor
-Quick Attack/Sucker Punch

Survive a powerful physical attack, then Counter it back. Once you're at low HP, use Reversal or Endeavor depending on what works better against the opponent you're facing. Quick Attack finishes off weakened foes while Sucker Punch is reserved for Ghosts.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

I'm bringing back the animated sprites, cuz I said I'd do that and then only did it with Emolga. Anyway, this one goes out to my main 'mon Raticate!

020.gif
@Focus Sash
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
Ability: Guts
-Counter
-Reversal
-Endeavor
-Quick Attack/Sucker Punch

Survive a powerful physical attack, then Counter it back. Once you're at low HP, use Reversal or Endeavor depending on what works better against the opponent you're facing. Quick Attack finishes off weakened foes while Sucker Punch is reserved for Ghosts.
Improvement of the moveset: No counter!
Just use endeveaur in the first turn, because you get KO'd in one hit, but focus shash got you to one hp, so you do endevor, so the enemy is at 1 HP as well.
Then use Quick Attack. ;)
It;s a ghost type? Then use sucker punch.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Improvement of the moveset: No counter!
Just use endeveaur in the first turn, because you get KO'd in one hit, but focus shash got you to one hp, so you do endevor, so the enemy is at 1 HP as well.
Then use Quick Attack. ;)
It;s a ghost type? Then use sucker punch.

BRO. Yes Counter. It's a gimmick, sure, but if you're MASTERFUL AT PREDICTION you can pull it off.

dual screeners, it depends if you want streght or suprise. mamo, genesect and virizion all get screens, and nobody sees it coming. then there is espeon, xatu, mew, bronzong and azelf are more common for speed/bulk. It depednds on teh team, as sometimes you wantU turn on them, sometimes rocks, sometimes bulk.

Vandslaux

I'M BACK

Got a new iPhone recently, and been playing Black 2. lv 17 Servine, lv 18 Magby, lv 19 Magnemite, lv 19 Eevee to be evolved to Vaporeon. Ditching Servine for Roselia when I can, I just beat 3rd gym.

I see name changes haven't happened yet, looking at my username?

Usatoday

Eternal God
psilo has gotten 350 rp from his test battle and frozen phoenix has gotten 75 rp from his

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Your House: Emerald
Opponent's House: Citrine
Opponent's Name: Avicii
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:45
Any improvements for opponent: nope
Any thing else worth mentioning?: a crit kinda hurt me, but probably didn't matter in the end gg

Klaus™

Banned
I have a competitive discussion question: who do you think is the most threatening pokemon right now, why, and what is their best set?

I happen to think that RP Genesect is an amazing threat, just because it finds so many opportunities to set up, has almost perfect neutral coverage, and is so threatening, pokemon with balanced defensive stats now put their extra 4 evs into SpD, just so genesect won't get a SpA boost. any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.