• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
10? isn't that about how much you earn for a normal clan match? I'd say about 25?

you earn 5 from a normal match. you beat them twice, 5*2 = 10.

check out page one of wifi OU. You might see someone you know in 38th place, although if oyu check later he may dissappear.
(16:44:38) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 38/103938 [1550 points / 294 battles]!

Last edited:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
(11:27:51) legolover8: mankeh
(11:28:17) legolover8: make me a banner with a sneasel
(11:28:32) legolover8: saying legolover8

3koNb.png

(11:27:51) legolover8: mankeh
(11:28:17) legolover8: make me a banner with a sneasel
(11:28:32) legolover8: saying legolover8

3koNb.png

If this isn't art, I don't know what is.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Ceci n'est pas une Sneasel
oui, c'est une sneasel parce que il y a des yeuxs tres courts
But seriously talk in english please but new competitive discussion do you think hail is viable in todays metagame or is not worth trying?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
But seriously talk in english please but new competitive discussion do you think hail is viable in todays metagame or is not worth trying?

I rather enjoy using Hail. Abomasnow is hard-pressed to keep up with the other weather inducers, but the Pokemon that benefit from Hail--Mamoswine, Froslass, other stuph--aren't too shabby. Using a Heatran in the team is pretty much vital, since Scizor would otherwise wreck up all of your Ice types.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate

I don't have much experience with hail, but you could always run it simply to screw over weather teams.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
I don't have much experience with hail, but you could always run it simply to screw over weather teams.

the problem with that is you are using Abomasnow who has bad stats and an average movepool so it probably needs to be a dedicted hail team or a terrible one. Hail stall seems to be the only option while using hail but if you found a way to protect your inducer and kyreum offence can be used

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
the problem with that is you are using Abomasnow who has bad stats and an average movepool so it probably needs to be a dedicted hail team or a terrible one. Hail stall seems to be the only option while using hail but if you found a way to protect your inducer and kyreum offence can be used

Abomasnow actually has pretty good offensive stats. Its Defenses and Speed are lackluster, but throw a Scarf on it and that should help a lot.

McDanger

hail stall is **** :L
Snow has a good movepool, and if you can predict, you can KO whatever switches in with wood hammer, ice shard, hp fire, or quake. the best hail is balanced hail which is basically a clear skies team with snow

-Sky

The Reluctant Genius
good new guys, made it through the hurricane :D. well thats about it im back so yeah :)

Kylo

Survival Instinct
wb and i wasnt counting in being here tday, but im here :)
Cool Art Mankey and i only played hail once or twice, both ballanced
And gratz new brains...and how that work...i never understood tmp...

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
wb and i wasnt counting in being here tday, but im here :)
Cool Art Mankey and i only played hail once or twice, both ballanced
And gratz new brains...and how that work...i never understood tmp...

these guys aren't TMP brains. Well, they are, but they just became SBF brain. The Official Serebii Battle Frontier.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I'm telling you guys, we need to start calling Jazz Hands "Hands" or something, so we don't confuse him with Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.