• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usatoday

Eternal God
It's more the rebellion and betrayal, the mutiny, of the deed that I'm concerned about. Honestly, if this was in the ION you'd all be screwed. Honestly, there was a rebellion in the ION a few hundred years back and it was not pretty for the rebels. Ouch...

With leftovers, your average Scarf Raichi will deal 4% a turn to your average Specially Defensive Rotom-W, so, unless your Rotom-W was very low health, then I fail to see how this happened. And if your Rotom-W was low health, then that's your own fault. If you see a Poke on the opposing team that you know only one of yours can counter, you keep it healthy, so you're not swept. So, if you see Genesect on the other team, be careful with that Heatran! Same principle.
Sometimes its easier said then done sadly also I didn't know you were a Girl looking at your sig :p anyways I have another replay and magic dont bother watching it since you seem to hate them ;] anyways its a little cup match http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc4672657

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
With leftovers, your average Scarf Raichi will deal 4% a turn to your average Specially Defensive Rotom-W, so, unless your Rotom-W was very low health, then I fail to see how this happened. And if your Rotom-W was low health, then that's your own fault. If you see a Poke on the opposing team that you know only one of yours can counter, you keep it healthy, so you're not swept. So, if you see Genesect on the other team, be careful with that Heatran! Same principle.

It did, but sand nullified my leftovers. I did have Heatran and Scizor (Rachi only had 2% left and I had rocks up), so Rachi sweeping me wasn't an issue. Just the fact that Rotom-W should be a fairly foolproof counter to Rachi locked into Iron Head (4x resist much) but it still managed to kill it, is ridiculous

Soperman

The One and Only
It is similar to last time, but there are a few key differences. The most notable being the control is more spread out in the new clan, rather than just PANICLES HAS ALL DA POWA AND ALEX HAS NEARLY AS MUCH and then screw everybody else ever.
Does this mean you're leaving too? Or do you just know a lot about it.
As to those who are leaving, remember, PR died. If you leave, well... DON'T COME BACK EVER
Jk. But seriously, that would not be fun for us if everyone left :C
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. I recently had a death in my family and I had a lot of work to do for the funeral.
Oh, you have our best wishes c:
And I'm sorry for your loss :c

EDIT: After reading Jonah's post below, I realized one of the best Jirachi counters is Genesect xD

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Sometimes its easier said then done sadly also I didn't know you were a Girl looking at your sig :p anyways I have another replay and magic dont bother watching it since you seem to hate them ;] anyways its a little cup match http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc4672657

Does it have Trapinch? Does it does it does it?

As for the Haxrachi argument that is still somehow going, I don't think Scarf Jirachi is very fair either. It's not impossible to beat, oh no. But it would definitely be a lot more manageable--A LOT--if it were less bulky or lost its Steel typing. That's part of what makes it broken, because you can't guarantee that it will die even if you do get a chance to move. Regular Rock Polish Landorus is a possible counter, I think, because if it can move for one turn it can set up past the point of worrying about the flinch. But I've never tried it, so I don't know.

Avicii

Oh hai.
Wow, you're amazing, now good? you said it enough already.

On a sad note, I'll be a betrayer and I'll be leaving CG for Danger Inc.
You didn't have any permission to post that man. No one was talking about it for a reason.

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. I recently had a death in my family and I had a lot of work to do for the funeral.

Ahh. Sorry about that. :/ Hope everything went well though. :)
It's a Clan that a lot of the high-profile members are leaving to make. It's called Project Retribution. Oh hang on, no, that was last time.
As to those who are leaving, remember, PR died. If you leave, well... DON'T COME BACK EVER
As to both of you; I also remember BA dying. But Danger Inc. & PR are two separate clans. Yet they are leaving, and starting for the same reason. See a pattern?

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God

Oh, you have our best wishes c:
And I'm sorry for your loss :c

EDIT: After reading Jonah's post below, I realized one of the best Jirachi counters is Genesect xD
I know im staying for a fact and you want a dead counter to any jirachi insert scarftran it outspeeds unscarfed version resists every normal move it would go for just watch out for subcm in rain

@avicii its not like we didnt know

BLUES.

Something else
Lost to giga...got completely owned 0-5. GG's
(For WC)

Soperman

The One and Only
As to both of you; I also remember BA dying. But Danger Inc. & PR are two separate clans. Yet they are leaving, and starting for the same reason. See a pattern?
Ok, I find a lot wrong with this statement.
You were never even in BA, how would you know what happened? What happened in BA was completely different; Psycho was really busy and was the only leader there. Because of that, nothing really got done, so BA came to a crashing halt. That's why Panicles and Alex made their own clan: because they wanted a more efficient form of leadership, which in their eyes meant them ruling alone together.
Nobody has explained to me why you guys are leaving, but I assume it's because you're tired of the competitive arguments with the less-competitive battlers. You really are creating a PR 2.0, like CG is BA 2.0. You want a clan for the "elite", where everyone is like-minded and is a great battler. Maybe that's not the main reason, but that's what it seems like to me.
@avicii its not like we didnt know
I didn't D:

Speaking of which, who else is leaving? And when is this clan being created?
(For WC)
YAY GIGA! Jeez tho, 5-0 is kind of crazy... What happened?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Ok, I find a lot wrong with this statement.
You were never even in BA, how would you know what happened? What happened in BA was completely different; Psycho was really busy and was the only leader there. Because of that, nothing really got done, so BA came to a crashing halt. That's why Panicles and Alex made their own clan: because they wanted a more efficient form of leadership, which in their eyes meant them ruling alone together.
Nobody has explained to me why you guys are leaving, but I assume it's because you're tired of the competitive arguments with the less-competitive battlers. You really are creating a PR 2.0, like CG is BA 2.0. You want a clan for the "elite", where everyone is like-minded and is a great battler. Maybe that's not the main reason, but that's what it seems like to me.

I didn't D:

Speaking of which, who else is leaving? And when is this clan being created?

Battle Corp is already up. And I think you may have something there, just like with leagues clans and anything else related to competetive battling, It's become too much like the NBA (Sorry to non sports fans) Everyone has to outdo everyone else with the new biggest and baddest clan or league. Bugs me a little bit, but I like this clan because its more about fun than being the best, with the exception of the few members on here who trash what anyone who is 1400 on the ladder has to say or bullies them until they just agree and say they don't know anything.

-That's my spiel for today, needed something better to talk about then the stupid rachi debate that never ends.

gigaboost

(For WC)

Tygg blues, as Avicii correctly predicted, wheel of arceus screwed you over badly.

I simply used wheel of arceus to remove the only two possible obstacles to a setup sweeper I happened to have

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalso because people cbf playing their matches in the losers bracket for my tournament and hence I cbf chasing them up anymore, I now crown the following people as achieving placings in my tournament and officially close it.

Winner: MagicMonkey
Runner Up : Spiderman123
3rd place: Kody

Well done, you three, and thanks to everyone that played - I certainly enjoyed all of my matches

Last edited:

Klaus™

Banned
i guess this is my official quitting post.

havent been here long, but it was very enjoyable. there was just never really anything i could do here, due to ds issues, or computer privileges and such. plus, team sky is rebuilding, and i have to go help them lest they fall apart. may the hax be ever in your favor :)

P.s: usatoday is amazing and you should listen to him in all things. o, and prohawk. he knows his ****.

Soperman

The One and Only
maybe they just want to make a clan with a couple friends.... did you think of that?
First of all, this is a clan with the friends. They're making another one. IF they wanted a clan to make with a couple of friends, making a new one would be redundant .__.
Considering the fact that so far, the people who I know are going are all some of our most pro battlers, I'd say it's more than that.
i guess this is my official quitting post.

havent been here long, but it was very enjoyable. there was just never really anything i could do here, due to ds issues, or computer privileges and such. plus, team sky is rebuilding, and i have to go help them lest they fall apart. may the hax be ever in your favor :)

P.s: usatoday is amazing and you should listen to him in all things. o, and prohawk. he knows his ****.
Alright, well, we'll see you around I guess.
Beat Avicii for WC 2-0, I hate stratagems
Nuts. Better luck next time I guess.

A Moon Gust

I Like Punz
Sorry I was inactive:

(21:32:14) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: i was banned for a week
(21:32:20) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: i was out for 3 weeks cuz
(21:32:23) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: there was a fire in my house
(21:32:33) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: and my tv, home phone and internet all went down
(21:32:39) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: and it took forever to come back

Avicii

Oh hai.
First of all, this is a clan with the friends. They're making another one. IF they wanted a clan to make with a couple of friends, making a new one would be redundant .__.
Considering the fact that so far, the people who I know are going are all some of our most pro battlers, I'd say it's more than that.

We're really not that conceded. We all just happen to be good. It's not "o lul letz gu mke owr own clan cuz ew newbs lul." It's fine Soperman. Calm down. We're staying until everything is done with currently as to not disrupt.

Rhonder

Sorry I've lacked in activity for the past... eh, week or so. I've been busy irl and also I've started a new game so that's been eating up a lot of my free time xD Anything special happen? I haven't read any of the previous posts since the last one I made... but it looks like people are leaving? Wut?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
This might sound bad, but the bright side is we really are only losing a little off the top with all these members leaving, since most of them were new, inactive, or wishy washy.

BLUES.

Something else
We're really not that conceded. We all just happen to be good. It's not "o lul letz gu mke owr own clan cuz ew newbs lul." It's fine Soperman. Calm down. We're staying until everything is done with currently as to not disrupt.
^
Psycho's known about this also...just so you realize we have been putting it off to leave CG stable...instead of leaving NOW and letting you fight the war with about 3rd of the war team...

I'm officially out. My short time here was fun. GL to all in the future :)
See ya around Psilo, Good luck with everything:)

Status
Not open for further replies.