• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Aww :( that sucks

BLUES.

Something else
Your House: Amethyst Ftw
Opponent's House: Zircon Ftw
Opponent's Name:SuperpowerEmboarz Ftw
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:win 3-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 35 Ftw
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35 Ftw
Any improvements for opponent: none Ftw
Any thing else worth mentioning?: we both made a bunch of awkward plays lol..

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Because gifs are spam and spam is against the rules.

Yes, the post was indeed relevant, but I'm not punishing him for the post, I'm punishing him for the gif, which was irrelevant.

5. STAY ON TOPIC.

Can't stress this enough STAY ON TOPIC. Flaming, spamming, trolling, random messages, etc are not allowed. What is meant by staying on topic is only discussing the current metagames, giving advice to your fellow clan members or talking about clan related things such as inner tournaments, services, or any other issues. Clans should only be talking about competitive Pokemon or clan issues, and they're not little social clubs where you are free to spam endlessly. Failure to obey this rule MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE MEMBERS will result in offending clans being locked for week, if it happens again after you're clan is unlocked, the clan will be locked indefinitely. Individual members that break this rule will be dealt with individually, and will not affect the clan in any way.

I fail to see the part where it specifically states, 'animations/gifs/pictures of any sorts are automatically spam and should be reported.'

58 spiderman123 1904 87.9 2024 ± 85

oucurrent 1904 88 2024 ± 85 (provisional) 27 4 0

new peaks whoot :) cant take screen shots though

That's a pretty sweet score, looks like you lost a battle since then though =[

Not to take away from your achievement, but this does kinda show that it's a hell of a lot easier to ladder on PS then on PO. You will never be able to get into the top 100 on PO after 27 battles

gigaboost

I fail to see the part where it specifically states, 'animations/gifs/pictures of any sorts are automatically spam and should be reported.'

Not to take away from your achievement, but this does kinda show that it's a hell of a lot easier to ladder on PS then on PO. You will never be able to get into the top 100 on PO after 27 battles

Or it indicates, as I believe, that the ratings system is much more volatile rather than reflecting on the players.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Yes that too. I think I phrased that wrong lol. It's a lot easier to get high on the PS ladder then the PO ladder

Maybe I should start using PS then.

OBJECTION!
At any given point variation can be at least +25, I have had +21's when I've been laddering with 1500 points. Additionally battles closer to the 1000 point mark from the off can be worth twice the score, therefore you could get to 1100 in 2 games, elaving 25 to get to around 1500 (top 100 area). Gaining 20 points per battle and not losing would allow you to 1600 points (although you probably would have to play all the players in the top 10) and easily place you in the top 100.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
OBJECTION!
At any given point variation can be at least +25, I have had +21's when I've been laddering with 1500 points. Additionally battles closer to the 1000 point mark from the off can be worth twice the score, therefore you could get to 1100 in 2 games, elaving 25 to get to around 1500 (top 100 area). Gaining 20 points per battle and not losing would allow you to 1600 points (although you probably would have to play all the players in the top 10) and easily place you in the top 100.

Pah, it's viable on paper, but I bet you can't get to 1500 in under 30 battles

Pah, it's viable on paper, but I bet you can't get to 1500 in under 30 battles

Provided I don't get haxxed the crap out of it is theoretically possible.

Yea, but I bet you can't do it =] you'll get screwed by +8 -24

I think +16-16 on each may be enough, so I'll have to set my variation to 10. I normally use 250. I have to go with 10.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
yeah it was too easy to ladder on ps and i think i may have gotten lucky on the way up as i avoided most good players and hax was kind ,i won 1 more battle after posting before losing twice and giving up..... for now. Goooo team nidoking and you get more hof points for top 40 on ps then top 20 on po so it has it's benefits

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
I also fail to see the part where it specifically states, 'thou shalt not repeat the word "recover" over and over again' yet that is what I got my infraction for. Just because it doesn't specifically say it, doesn't mean it's not disallowed. As Elma the Elephant will tell you, not everything is black and white.

And, on the PO vs PS issue, am I the only one who prefers to battle on PS purely because of the animations...?

UgoPop

Forum Name:UgoPop
PO Name:UgoPop
5th Gen Friend Code:X
Timezone (in GMT):GMT
Your preference of Divisions (descending):Emerald,Zircon,Tourmaline,Citrine,Amethyst
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:7
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:I love to make Rain teams often.So you better watch out!:)

I also fail to see the part where it specifically states, 'thou shalt not repeat the word "recover" over and over again' yet that is what I got my infraction for. Just because it doesn't specifically say it, doesn't mean it's not disallowed. As Elma the Elephant will tell you, not everything is black and white.

And, on the PO vs PS issue, am I the only one who prefers to battle on PS purely because of the animations...?
I believe in between each use of the work recover you used the word SPAM did you not?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Forum Name:UgoPop
PO Name:UgoPop
5th Gen Friend Code:X
Timezone (in GMT):GMT
Your preference of Divisions (descending):Emerald,Zircon,Tourmaline,Citrine,Amethyst
Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:7
A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:I love to make Rain teams often.So you better watch out!:)

Accepted into emerald, welcome to the clan.

Rhonder

Hey guys, I'm just wanting to post in saying that I'll probably be on a hiatus from pokemon for a little while. I've played it a loooooooot these last few months and I'm kinda burned out I think. Definitely ready to start playing through some of my other RPGs I have laying around 8D Anyways yeahhh I'll be back eventually! Maybe even as soon as mid-December or something, idk. First up- Disgaea DS (I'll be starting a new file for like the 6th time >8D!)!

If anything important comes up, or anyone wants to just chat or something, I'd appreciate it if a VM/PM would be shot my way (Like if FRPL starts up and I need to issue orders for Castelia~) I also use Windows Live Messenger as my primary IM if anyone would find it easier to keep in contact that way haha.

Laterz and Happy Holidays!

-Rhonder

Status
Not open for further replies.