• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu95hJAU7iY
po tournament
free to sign up
prize is $260 (i think converted into your currency)
read the discription
you can say I referred you (we both get an extra point for our team)
but
you gotta put my YT name
which is
MrJackkH
and you gotta subscribe to their channel

If anyone's interested

Or you can do all that and put down my youtube name as your referrer: Spidey PO and my forum name for PO: ღSpideyღ

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Or you can do all that and put down my youtube name as your referrer: Spidey PO and my forum name for PO: ღSpideyღ

lol my PO forum name is ღAeonღ, I made it for no reason and have never used it.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu95hJAU7iY
po tournament
free to sign up
prize is $260 (i think converted into your currency)
read the discription
you can say I referred you (we both get an extra point for our team)
but
you gotta put my YT name
which is
MrJackkH
and you gotta subscribe to their channel

If anyone's interested

I would say you referred me...if I hadn't already signed up. When Mankey gets his max 5 extra points, anyone else that wants to join can say I referred them. Yes? No? Maybe? Please? Kinda? Sorta? Possibly? Yes?

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
I'd strongly advise you to rework your war team before running around looking for a war. That's basically how magic handled our first war..
Yes, yes, don't worry. Ninjas go to war as well you know, and I've had my share of leadership experience from it... But yes, I do plan to see who's left and perhaps run some tests or a tournament to see who's best for the team.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
I may be a bit behind but is hail now allowed in NU,RU and UU on showdown? thoughts on this btw :D

gigaboost

In absolutely unrelated news, I am now the world youth scrabble champion. Consider this an activity post in advance, since I'll actually be back online frequentlyish now

LuigiTDM

Trainer
I am now the world youth scrabble champion
Grats! Is it bad that I didn't even know they had an international Scrabble competition?

Just pointing out that we're very close to 10,000 posts, and page 500 is coming up soon. Time to steal one of Mankey's gifs to post when it's the right time.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
beat jonah in 2 games. first game he forfeited at 4-4 as we both saw he had nothing to stop my sweep. second game a few of my moves didnt load but i still won 3-0 and i doubt i needed those moves

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
beat jonah in 2 games. first game he forfeited at 4-4 as we both saw he had nothing to stop my sweep. second game a few of my moves didnt load but i still won 3-0 and i doubt i needed those moves

Yeah, thanks for the blatant insult. :(

Confirmed.

Your House: Zircon
Opponent's House: Citrine
Opponent's Name: Eaglehawk
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent:
Any thing else worth mentioning?: (14:29:39) [CG] Eaglehawk: noooo
(14:29:43) Riot Rhythm: yesssss

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
In absolutely unrelated news, I am now the world youth scrabble champion. Consider this an activity post in advance, since I'll actually be back online frequentlyish now

Absolutely related.
Anyway, I'm interested and I don't know you.
Proof?

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Welcome back from the dead, and your post makes no sense to me -.-

EDIT: Hey, so, uh, I'm bored in B2, and want to train a pokemon. Any suggestions on who to train?

Hatch a Magikarp and train it with no exp. share nor switch out during a battle.
Good luck.
Giga, CONGRATULATIONS.

EDIT: Hey, so, uh, I'm bored in B2, and want to train a pokemon. Any suggestions on who to train?
A swoobat. And name her Phillip.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior

Go with an old favorite!

Joltik!

Psycho Cut

Lost to Prohawk 2-0 in the WC, but failed to get any Emerald Entity KOs! Which means that Mankey and Lodestar are going through from Group C!

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
I CLAIM THIS POST IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ShowMeTheMankey

Prohawk and Bray

f1Q7S.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.