• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
WC, blues and i already battled. 1-0 me. Same battle from b4 btw

Also, just in case no one has noticed, I've reached #1 on the Gen 5 1v1 ladder. Discussion time. Best Gen 5 1v1 pokemon? My vote is for jirachi since it has the ability to beat every other pokemon if hax goes his way. Iron head for most things, ice punch for dragons, fire punch for other rachi's and lucario's, and for the last spot zen headbutt for things that resist iron head or toxic so whimsicott doesn't wreck it. (toxic since whimsy always leech seeds T1. Also I haven't tested this, so i'm not sure who would die first.)

Also...PAGE 500!!!!!

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Bray leaving isn't TOO bad, in comparison to Prohawk...IIRC, Bray wasn't around for all that long.

500 pages...whee...

@Spark, I'm gonna go with Hydreigon. I don't know a whole lot about the gen51v1 thing, but quoth Smogon:
Smogon said:
To put it bluntly, Hydreigon is flat out impossible to wall, and if you think that it can be beaten by a Steel-type, think again. It can obliterate every single Steel-type in OU given the chance, and turn them into a fine powder with its large selection of coverage moves. If that wasn't enough, Hydreigon has some pretty decent defensive stats for an offensively oriented Pokemon. 92 / 90 / 90 is nothing to laugh at, and it will usually take a strong super effective move to take it down. Access to Levitate and Roost also means it's hard to wear it down with hazards.
I'm not saying Hydreigon is unstoppable, of course. Scarf Terrakion, Breloom, Garchomp, and several others can beat it.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Bray leaving isn't TOO bad, in comparison to Prohawk...IIRC, Bray wasn't around for all that long.

500 pages...whee...

@Spark, I'm gonna go with Hydreigon. I don't know a whole lot about the gen51v1 thing, but quoth Smogon:

I'm not saying Hydreigon is unstoppable, of course. Scarf Terrakion, Breloom, Garchomp, and several others can beat it.
Thats why he's never used in the tier...breloom is extremely popular. Also terrakion doesn't even have to be scarfed, unless hydreigon is.

Last edited:

Soperman

The One and Only
Confirming

And with that the WC is over for me, which means I'm leaving CG

Kbye
That was so underwhelming, wow.
Wait, don't go D: WELL MISS YOUUUUU

Oh, and bye DBray.
What a sad way to get into 500 pages.

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!

Also, just in case no one has noticed, I've reached #1 on the Gen 5 1v1 ladder. Discussion time. Best Gen 5 1v1 pokemon? My vote is for jirachi since it has the ability to beat every other pokemon if hax goes his way. Iron head for most things, ice punch for dragons, fire punch for other rachi's and lucario's, and for the last spot zen headbutt for things that resist iron head or toxic so whimsicott doesn't wreck it. (toxic since whimsy always leech seeds T1. Also I haven't tested this, so i'm not sure who would die first.)

Also...PAGE 500!!!!!

spiritomb?, i got to second in a tour with spiritomb (gen 5 1v1 ofc) but was beaten by luigi's shuckle

gigaboost

2-0 loss to Tormented for the WC
And hence now that the WC is over for me, I'm joining the max exodus outta here, CG was pretty cool, hope you all still have a great time
~Michael

BLUES.

Something else

Also...PAGE 500!!!!!

Lol, my crobat is too weak :c
Also, time for me to be leaving CG...
These are just off the top of my head...
Sietse! Good luck man, hope everything goes well with your operation. Looking forward to seeing you around soon.
Jonah, we've been good friends since BA...good bye old friend.
Shiny Luxray, if you ever read this..you'll be missed.
USA...your cores need moar sub punch Gengar.
-Sky, I hope you are still alive.
Tormented, Im really glad to have been able to recruit someone as skilled as you. Ill get your symbol some day..
Spiderman, I hate amoonbro+imposter ditto..
Superstar, race to TMP champ ;D
ND, Farewell Sensei.
Jhen, you need to master GIF's like Mankey.
Sheps, good luck.
Soperman..remember what I told you a while back about leading and you'll be good.
Aeon, get online some moar..
Psycho, try not to classify this as spam, but most importantly...good luck to you and CG. War? ;D
Lode...I'll miss you bby ;-;
Lastly...and most importantly...
Good bye Bubby. You'll be war team some day.
Just not in the near or far off future:)
And to everyone else...Good luck, see you all around on PO :D
Also, Avicii gets a shout out before he goes and bleeds all over the place:3

Last edited:

Rhonder

Oh, I see I just checked back in in time for everyone to start leaving.

Sietse! Good luck man, hope everything goes well with your operation. Looking forward to seeing you around soon.
Tormented, Im really glad to have been able to recruit someone as skilled as you. Ill get your symbol some day..
ND, Farewell Sensei.
Sheps, good luck.
Soperman..remember what I told you a while back about leading and you'll be good.
Psycho, try not to classify this as spam, but most importantly...good luck to you and CG. War? ;D

^ It's good to know that I, one of the people who's been in the same clan with Blues since last November in the BA don't even get a shout out ;P

ANYHOO on a somewhat less spamy note... ok, well it's not less spammy in any sort of pokemon sense, but more of an activity post with an update~ After piling about... 60 or so hours into Disgaea DS I was able to beat the story for the first time ever, which was great~ Unfortunately though.... apparently I nabbed at least 1 ally kill (which I know I did, but it's not like it was on purpose...) So I got kind of a meh ending, and then it puts you back at chapter 1 with a new game + every time you beat it... so here I am ripping through the story levels again with this party of level 90 characters. MUST GET THE BEST ENDING. Then after that... I'll probably start trying to do all of the like... post game content stuff, which should be pretty cool.

Ok, that's my video game wrap-up for the past few weeks. Still not ready for Pokemon yet, and having too much fun with Disgaea xD I'll check in again soon!

(Also whoa, they finally changed forum names, I was waiting xD)

LuigiTDM

Trainer
Sietse
Jonah
Shiny Luxray
USA
-Sky
Tormented
Spiderman
Superstar
ND
Jhen
Sheps
Soperman
Aeon
Psycho
Lode
Bubby
I'll miss beating your OU teams with LU. Twice.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Confirming

And with that the WC is over for me, which means I'm leaving CG

Kbye

nice leaving message there ;D

I hate you and everything you stand for...

On a completely unrelated note im leaving aswell to follow prohawk...

bye D-Ster. See you in Mafia Town

I CLAIM THIS POST IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ShowMeTheMankey

Prohawk and Bray

f1Q7S.jpg

k mankey

2-0 loss to Tormented for the WC
And hence now that the WC is over for me, I'm joining the max exodus outta here, CG was pretty cool, hope you all still have a great time
~Michael

ByeBye Giga, gratz with Scrabble awesomeness

ND, Farewell Sensei.
Sheps, good luck.

Byes Blues! Hope i beat you one day!

New Motion: Give Bubby all RP left by these people

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Announcement

I am Sietse's brother, he gave me his password and username for this site, so I could say what he wanted to say.
He is unfortunately not able to say it to everybody here because he is being operated, he wanted me to tell this because if he dies, he wants you all to know this.
He made a specific list of usernames in his mobile and I think most of the people here will get something to hear, it may be nice but it also may be not.
Without further ado, here's what he wanted to say:
Psycho Cut: You're an awesome leader, you got everything under control and are also nice :) too bad we (or at least I) don't see you on PO much, but I wanted to say that I really respect you.
JhenMohranMH3: You too are always nice, that I like :3 You are funny, cool and a leader.
Aeon: Nerd, just joking :) I know since you were a little goomi (in Mythical Magesties, remember? :3) and you are a good leader too, bit too strict, but so is Magic who isn't a leader anymore.
Soperman: You cool.
Ninja Dewott: Didn't talk to you much, but I know you're nice but I find your obsession with ninja's a bit weird :/ Good luck with leading the clan, I know you can do it. Don't get too boring as a leader tho.
BLUES: I don't know if you still are in the clan, but you're awesome and you know it.
ShowMeTheMankey: You suck d: I'm sure we'll talk to eachother again, and you know what I find of you, too.
D-Bray: Suck-off >:
Superstar: You're a really nice guy.
Spidey: You're really nice, too.
Gigaboost: I respect you as you're a good person (nice, helpful etc.) and an extremely good battler :0
Tormented: I respect you because of the same reasons as with Gigaboost, you guys are amazing :D
Avicii: We never spoke much but you're a nice guy
LuigiTDM: Stupid grammarnazi quoting my typo's while I said don't >.>
Prohawk: You failed terribly in saying goodbye, nonetheless are you awesome.
Magicmonkey: Pokemon-nerd, you're really awesome at Pokemon. But you give punishments way too early on PO
Bubby: I"LL MISS YOU, FOREVER IN MY HEART <3
Lode: Keep being the nice girl.
Nicolee: (;
Rhonder: You're a cool dude, but I think everybody thinks that.
And last but not least,
Jonah: Keep doin' what you doin', it keeps the clan alive kinda.

I think that's it, as some of you may have read earlier in the thread, I will be going to Danger Inc. too, my brother will most likely sign me up there.
I really really really love CG, and it's an amazing clan to be in, but I'll be following my buddies :3
This were probably my best 500 pages on Serebiiforums, and I'd like to thank all of you for that.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
all the good byes.... too lazy to quote. GL sietse :D we will meet again i hope. prohawk and giga.... thanks for the shoutout. BLUES hopefully you will stop using gengar at your new clan since it is terrabadddddd. D-Bray... goodbye nub.

Usatoday

Eternal God
all the good byes.... too lazy to quote. GL sietse :D we will meet again i hope. prohawk and giga.... thanks for the shoutout. BLUES hopefully you will stop using gengar at your new clan since it is terrabadddddd. D-Bray... goodbye nub.

says the person who was 6-0'd by subpunch taunt gengar

............. old news.

Its new to me!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh also im leaving, Just saying. And im not being disingenuous, im as sirius as Sirius Black. And thats sirius. I enjoyed my time here, for the most part, but all good things must come to an end for us to truly appreciate them. But I must leave. I wasn't the leader CG deserved, but the one it needed. My work here is done, this clan no longer needs me.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Its new to me!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh also im leaving, Just saying. And im not being disingenuous, im as sirius as Sirius Black. And thats sirius. I enjoyed my time here, for the most part, but all good things must come to an end for us to truly appreciate them. But I must leave. I wasn't the leader CG deserved, but the one it needed. My work here is done, this clan no longer needs me.

That is probably the best departure ever but the clan does need you :O goodbye :'(

UgoPop

I know everyyones leaving,But ill be leaving as well.With all schoolwork and and stuff,I wouldn't be on much.So see you's!Gonna miss CG!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Announcement

I am Sietse's brother, he gave me his password and username for this site, so I could say what he wanted to say.
He is unfortunately not able to say it to everybody here because he is being operated, he wanted me to tell this because if he dies, he wants you all to know this.
He made a specific list of usernames in his mobile and I think most of the people here will get something to hear, it may be nice but it also may be not.
Without further ado, here's what he wanted to say:
Psycho Cut: You're an awesome leader, you got everything under control and are also nice :) too bad we (or at least I) don't see you on PO much, but I wanted to say that I really respect you.
JhenMohranMH3: You too are always nice, that I like :3 You are funny, cool and a leader.
Aeon: Nerd, just joking :) I know since you were a little goomi (in Mythical Magesties, remember? :3) and you are a good leader too, bit too strict, but so is Magic who isn't a leader anymore.
Soperman: You cool.
Ninja Dewott: Didn't talk to you much, but I know you're nice but I find your obsession with ninja's a bit weird :/ Good luck with leading the clan, I know you can do it. Don't get too boring as a leader tho.
BLUES: I don't know if you still are in the clan, but you're awesome and you know it.
ShowMeTheMankey: You suck d: I'm sure we'll talk to eachother again, and you know what I find of you, too.
D-Bray: Suck-off >:
Superstar: You're a really nice guy.
Spidey: You're really nice, too.
Gigaboost: I respect you as you're a good person (nice, helpful etc.) and an extremely good battler :0
Tormented: I respect you because of the same reasons as with Gigaboost, you guys are amazing :D
Avicii: We never spoke much but you're a nice guy
LuigiTDM: Stupid grammarnazi quoting my typo's while I said don't >.>
Prohawk: You failed terribly in saying goodbye, nonetheless are you awesome.
Magicmonkey: Pokemon-nerd, you're really awesome at Pokemon. But you give punishments way too early on PO
Bubby: I"LL MISS YOU, FOREVER IN MY HEART <3
Lode: Keep being the nice girl.
Nicolee: (;
Rhonder: You're a cool dude, but I think everybody thinks that.
And last but not least,
Jonah: Keep doin' what you doin', it keeps the clan alive kinda.

I think that's it, as some of you may have read earlier in the thread, I will be going to Danger Inc. too, my brother will most likely sign me up there.
I really really really love CG, and it's an amazing clan to be in, but I'll be following my buddies :3
This were probably my best 500 pages on Serebiiforums, and I'd like to thank all of you for that.

Sietse's brother, if you see this, tell him thanks so much, and that I hope everything turns out okay for this. But honestly, sietse's brother, I hope you never see this. I prefer Sietse himself.

Also, goodbye to everyone else.

Edit: Oh wow, look at that post number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.