• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The curse of Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
The human-to-Pokemon curse on Hunter J? I'd dig it, especially if we get a centric episode on her rather then the group's attempts to stop her. The unfortunate thing is that it seems like Hunter J already poached a Ninetales without being cursed in her debut episode. If it did curse her it couldn't have been of bad luck since she succeeded in her end of the deal last time ...

Maybe her curse is actually felling GUILT about her work. Apparently the Riolu episode did show her showing some abstract form of remorse. Maybe everytime she "catches" a pokemon, she'll feel increasingly guilty until she gets driven insane by it.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Hunter J showed emotion in the Riolu special; she practiced gripping at the air the same way she wanted to grip Ash's throat. About an hour later she had Drapion do that for her because she didn't want to break a nail. She's too awesome to get dirty killing people. :|

Compassion? Well ... I don't know about that.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hunter J showed emotion in the Riolu special; she practiced gripping at the air the same way she wanted to grip Ash's throat. About an hour later she had Drapion do that for her because she didn't want to break a nail. She's too awesome to get dirty killing people. :|

Compassion? Well ... I don't know about that.

Well near the end she looked at Riolu's empty canister with what looked like remorse.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Or maybe she was disappointed that her client (creepy Riolu-obbessed guy) didn't get what he wanted, but she still got her end of the deal. I imagine that people can't be too happy when their deals don't go through completely. She probably wasn't happy that Ash and company interfered again, either.

uber gon

Accept Change
Or maybe she was disappointed that her client (creepy Riolu-obbessed guy) didn't get what he wanted, but she still got her end of the deal. I imagine that people can't be too happy when their deals don't go through completely. She probably wasn't happy that Ash and company interfered again, either.

You have a point there. Heh, I'm betting SHE'LL be the animé's first Ninetales victim.:)

It'd be a good example of karma in the animé.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
As cool as the Hunter J story is, stuff like that won't happen. The writters wouldn't add something like that, I don't see it happening. Although J will get her in one day.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
As cool as the Hunter J story is, stuff like that won't happen. The writters wouldn't add something like that, I don't see it happening. Although J will get her in one day.

Why? You didn't really give a good reason besides you thinking it won't happen. Hunter J's appearances are really pushing the limits of what we thought we knew about the anime. We were pretty certain that Pokemon wouldn't be seen intentionally attacking / hurting people without reason, but now things changed. We thought things like death and serious injury were taboo the main series but Hunter J's got it in for Ash.

Kazuki Mirai

Well, Prof. Oak did get inflicted by something after stepping on Ninetales' tails in one of the lecture segments.

uber gon

Accept Change
Well, Prof. Oak did get inflicted by something after stepping on Ninetales' tails in one of the lecture segments.

Got a vid for that? I'd LOVE to see it.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Whats with these topics that don't have ANYTHING to do with the anime currently? It's annoying...

... wha? They asked if Ninetales' Curse will ever be seen in the anime, and then it was suggested that it be seen cursing Hunter J.

uber gon

Accept Change
... wha? They asked if Ninetales' Curse will ever be seen in the anime, and then it was suggested that it be seen cursing Hunter J.

Now all we need is to see the curse come into effect. Heh, I'm hoping for some Evangelion-style mind raping.:D

Why? You didn't really give a good reason besides you thinking it won't happen. Hunter J's appearances are really pushing the limits of what we thought we knew about the anime. We were pretty certain that Pokemon wouldn't be seen intentionally attacking / hurting people without reason, but now things changed. We thought things like death and serious injury were taboo the main series but Hunter J's got it in for Ash.

I do not believe J had it in for Ash,but if she did touch Ninetales tail what kind of curse would affect her.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
What a random connection. Still would be a nice twist.

KKS-Lapras

That awkward moment when you're waiting for someone to close this thread but no one is.

Seriously what is the point of this? lol

Been wondering that for several hours now.

Really?
Can You Post A Video About It, Please?

you really shouldn't bump threads this old. it will get you in trouble with the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.