• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Curse of the Guardians-Begins

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Let's start, LSUs still accepted duh.
BIC:

I smiled to myself as I rode off to lunch, holding a napkin I'd taken the time to scribble the address of the resturant down on. I turned the corner of the street, sand flying from the spokes of my little red bike. The beach wasn't a safe place to drive that nice new navy blue Volkswagon Beetle I'd just bought. I pedaled faster, the sun pounding down on my blonde hair. I hoped it wouldn't fade my highlights, I'd just gotten them re-done yesterday. Although, I had been boogy-boarding, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't covered in sand...

I stopped at a little homely Itallian resturant, right down the street from the Pokemon Center. Nothing like a little pasta to cheer up the morning after, my friend Lyla always said. I strode into the resturant wondering what she, Flare, and Jordan wanted. They always had something important to say when they invited me to a formal lunch. I parked my bike in a bike rack, lifting Annabel, my Azurill, out of the basket. She was a little blue Easter egg, about waist height with a bobbly tail and rabbit ears. That's how Jordan always describes her. Annabel hates it though. I know because she can tell me stuff like that, because for some odd reason, I can understand every word she says.

I walked into the resturant, waving to Flare and Jordan, both already presant at our usual table, the one with the sea-side view. They knew how much I loved the sea. Just like the last group did. And the one before that. They all got old and forgot about me though. I didn't. I've always been twenty-four, it's really wierd. Not that it bugged me.

Flare patted me on the back as I sauntered over to their table, "Hey Mylie! Good surf today or what?" she asked happily. Flare's name hadn't always been Flare. She had it legally changed from Prudence the day she turned eighteen. I don't blame her.

"Surf's great," I said uncomfortably. Remembering that Flare had once been younger then me was, odd, to say the least. "So what's up gang? Where's Lyla?" I asked.

Jordan snorted, "On her honey-moon!"

"What?!" I asked loudly, a little too loudly, the old farts at the table next to us looked over at me suspiciously. Eew, I thought, eying up the one guy who looked like he was about sixty, I think that's my ex-husband. I wonder if he's still p*ssed at me for... what is it even that he's mad at me for? Oh yeah, the whole I'm a Pokemon every full moon thing, He flipped me the bird, thinking that I was his ex's daughter, Still p*ssed. I groaned.

"Just kidding silly, she'll be here in a second," Jordan snorted, Flare's girly giggles laughing in the background. Lyla jogged in, almost as though on que, doing that wierd Johtoian thing where you kiss people on both cheeks instead of wave.

"I have the best news," she said, slapping down her notebook and unwinding her scarf. Unlike the rest of us, Lyla had a good job as a vet, she graduated college a year ago. She healed Pokemon. Maybe she could find out what was wrong with me. "I'm getting married!" she squealed, sticking out her hand. On her ring finger was a shiny diamond ring, perched there perfectly, "Johnathan asked me!" Flare got up and threw her arms around Lyla, Jordan snorted to herself happily. I gave an uncomfortable half-smile. I'd just lost my boy-friend last night, I remembered doing that wierd Pokemon transformy thing, and then, chomp! I hugged Lyla, "Congrats girlfriend,"

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie smiled and nodded to the fisherman. "Well, Tork, me boy, I tell ye it's true. I actually caught the feller once. Not here, no, but a looong time ago, waaay out in the open sea, faaar away in another region. It sang me a song, pleading that I let it go. I never did ferget that song, Tork. It was real great." He nodded, reeling in an empty line. "Dang. Old Uncle Clyde ain't got no charm today. Oh, and by the way, yar intrested in them supernatural phenomeenuns, ain'tcha?" Torkie nodded eagerly, bring out his notebook once more. "No son, this ain't no story. This is fact." Clyde said soberly. Torkie's grin slid off his face. Uh-oh, I hope this isn't what I think it is... "Tork, there's been a rabid creature running around in the moonlight. Burnin' down trees, screaming all the way so that angels and demons alike could hear it." he said in a low tone. "It tored up a tropius last week, leaving the bloody thing dead in the middle of someone's back yard. Mine. I tell you boy, watch out for that thing. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Torkie groaned inwardly and nodded. "Thank you, Clyde. I'll come back to you on that." He brought out his own tropius and ordered it to fly to the desert. "Wait, Tork. I ain't done." Torkie stopped. Clyde looked even older than ever. His wrinkles lit up his face. "I didn't never tell ya this, but... I love ye like I do me own sons. Ye always been a lonley feller, an' I've respected that. But I've seen ya come back with scratches and stuff that looken perty bad. If you wouldn't mind, could you stay in a city next moon? Prefferably near mine, so I know you're safe." Torkie turned pale and flashed a shaky smile. "I, uh, got a date schedualed. You know how girls can be; they love the romantic moonlight." Clyde grinned. "Okay, sonny. Have a good time."

Torkie ran to the desert, riding his flygon. "Just great. Tell me, did I really lose my mind THAT bad last time?" He moaned. His flygon answered him, as usual. "Yep, you sure did. You were crying for blood and wanted meat so bad that you nearly tore yourself up. You also did burn down some trees due to a female blaziken in heat about fourty miles away-" "Alright, alright! You've made your point by now, Digger!" He said, begging for mercy. "Did regirock say anything to you, Digger? I was getting worried that someone would actually try to catch him." The flygon seemed to grin. "Hell yeah. 'He' said, 'As long as I don't move, they all think I am a pile of rocks.' I think you should really try to see a proffesor about your rabid insanity." "What, and say that my own pokemon told me to go see a shrink? C'mon, Digger, we've already been through this!" He snapped. Digger shook her head. "Yeah, I know. They'll lock you up because they think that you're not stable, and once they find out the truth, then THEY won't be stable, then they'll want to disect you to see what's going on-" "You don't have to repeat every single word of that conversation." Torkie snorted. Digger shrugged. "Now, where did you hide that secret base of yours? I want my snack NOW."

They finnally arrived at his secret base. All his works, including his unpublished The Complete Collection of Tales, Fables, Stories, and Legends of Hoenn. His job was to collect such stories as Clyde told and gather them. He was paid well for his job, but all the stories about HIM seemed to be unnerving. Apparently, in his transformation, he was a demon-like beast, bent for blood, females, and other undesireable things. Torkie sighed. Clyde was a great fellow, but he apparently was ready to club Torkie next time he had a midnight moonlight snack in his backyard. Not that Torkie blamed him, but it still would be bad if he was knocked unconscious and then detransformed while in a quarentine. The news coverage would never end. Nor would the questions. For all he knew, someone out there was just like him.

His ability to talk with pokemon was not surprising, since he technically was one himself. He talked with wild pokemon often, and some of them had become quite tame. They had even more tales to tell than humans did, and listening to thier yarns was always quite a thrill. The last one he had done was with relicanth. It had taken forever to find one, but the tales were well worth it. The tales of the ancient world, when Kyogre and Groudon were still young, when Rayquaza was little bigger than a Seviper, when Jerachi was awake-those tales was what he lived for. He adored those tales. He had, however, felt a sense of warning from each Pokemon that he talked to. They seemed frightened of him. Today, however, he was going to converse with Cacturnes (dangerous, yes, but their deadly tales were good horror story ideas). And tommorow, he hoped, he was going to try to talk to a snorunt or a group of Garvendoir.

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

roar roar roar roar
Devon:

12:00 A.M.​

Devon slowly regained conciosness, he realized he was all the way in mahogany town! 'Shoot!' He thought to himself, 'did I really go this far tonight?' He slowly sat up to examine his surroundings, nothing too extreme. Just the usual, saplings bent over, the occasional door ripped off it's hinges. This had happened every full moon since the accident. He had been walking through the woods below Blackthorn, his home town, and suddenly, BAM! The Eevee was on him, the strange part was, the pokemon didn't even finish the job. One bite on his bicep was all he got, and the Eevee was gone. Now, after 3 long months, and twelve rabies shots, he was here.
Most of the time, he didn't even know what happened on the nights of full moons, he sort of figured based on the local stories that he turned into an Eevee, crazed for blood. It also seemed his cousin, Martin had similar symptoms. 'Why can't I ever control myself?' Devon thought, 'I have to figure this out!' As he calmed down he realized, he was dead tired, he called out his dragonair, Sapphire to bring him home. 'Maybe Martin can help me figure this out...' he thought as he flew gracefully over the horizon.

OOC:Kinda short, I had writers block!

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin walked home ofter the giant B-day party he went to for his friend Rebecca. He had gotten a ride there and wasnt paying attention so now he was lost. He looked up at the street sign hoping he would be able to recongnise it. He didnt have such luck. Where it the world am I, He asked himself as he turned down a dark alleyway. He walked down the alley filled with dumpsters and trashbags and rattata running around. He got out of it and then he saw the street that he lived on so he began running to the house. He got to the front steps and walked inside. The house was eerily quiet so he just went to bed after he let out his pokemon, Miltank, Slowking, and his others.

Canis Lupus

The librarian looked around the cornere to see Joseph in the library reading. He was, in his favorite chair, the one beneath the sunroof. There is something special about him, she would say to her friends. Joesph was reading a book on Pokemon history. About a legendary hero who saved Orre from Cipher's evil plan. He sighed. He was reading this book because it was his favorite one. For some reason, he felt a connection to the story. Setting the book down, he gazed upward, staring at the clouds. "There must be a storm rolling in..." he muttered. He put the book back onto it's shelf and said goodbye to the librarians. He walked outside and was hit with a blast of wind. Definitely a storm.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I can't think.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ciara walked down the streets of Vermillion in a gaze, her mind merely roam as the scramble memory of her changing into a powder white furred, Vulpix popped into her head. Her heart-rate accelerate as she the image of blood dripping off the hand of a random person... The thing that frighten her most was after those horrid images she had the taste of blood in her mouth when she awaken in a random place of city or on its outskirts. She couldn't help to worry of what she might do next...

"Cia-ggy?" Ciara jumped, she looked down at the little pink Iggybuff she called Buffy at her feet. It seem like all of the pokemon she made contact with were slowly learning to speak english or she was began to understand their language... Her three pokemon looked at her with a concerning stare.

"I'm fine guys... really." she put on a false smile and petting the Ninetales, Iggybuff, and Kecleon gently on their heads. It assure the young balloon pokemon but the other didn't seem to go for her fake grin. "Let's get home and I can make some pokeblocks and food with the fresh berries we found."

The two seem to forget about everything the moment she said that and they began to head back. Ciara held Buffy careful and she tried to repel the thoughts of her transformations on the days full moon. That began one full moon night after she was bitten by a Vaporeon roaming these very streets...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Lyla cocked her eyebrow at me, "Something wrong Mylie?" she asked me. I hated how since I'd secretly known Lyla, Jordan, and Flare since they were infants, they understood what was wrong with me all the time. I hated the way they looked at me sometimes, wondering if I was related to Lilly, the name I'd called myself back when they were young. Of course I'd have to ditch them soon, usually I could get away with an excuse that I was moving and leaving my twin or cousin or some obscure family member to do my job. What was the excuse I'd told last time? I was moving to Orre? No, that was when I was dating that guy who'd flipped me the bird. I sighed. Strange now I couldn't even remember his name. I wondered if the scar on his leg had ever gone away.... it was my fault after all.

I gave a slight half smile to Lyla's question, "I just need some good sea air, that's all," I said sadly, looking out at the ocean. The first time that I'd realised I wasn't growing up like everyone else I'd planned to move away, maybe to Slateport, Hoenn, but I just couldn't seem to leave the city... it felt like it was mine, like I was here for a reason... I hadn't even left when they called a manditory evacuation for Hurricane Kangaskhan....

"Mylie..." Flare said uncomfortabley, standing up to follow me, "There's something I need to talk to you about..." she trailed off, looking up at me. My heart immediately began racing. No, I couldn't have hurt her too. I walked outside to my little red bike, placing one leg over it. Annabel looked up at me with a worried expression.

"Mylie," she began, looking up at me, "You didn't hurt her did you?" she asked cautiously, looking up at Flare. Flare looked down at her, picking up the smallest of words from the sentance, "Mylie, did she just- say her?" she asked nervously, looking down at Annabel, wide-eyed. Annabel gasped, placing her sunhat back on her head. She loved that little pink thing.

"Oh Flare," I groaned, wrapping my arms around her. I hadn't known who she was in the dark, I would never hurt her... but she would. That Vaporeon, she would hurt Flare, she would hurt anyone... "This is all my fault, no wait, it's HER fault," I clenched my fists angrily, "Where'd she get you?" I asked, "That horrible monster,"

"Mylie, she, you, bit me! I don't know what happened!" Flare sobbed, looking up at me, eyes filling with tears, "Why?" she asked quietly, "All I did was come to pick up my spare key, and you- you were a Vaporeon! And you bit me!" she pulled up her long skirt, obviously she'd been wearing it to cover up the still bloody tooth marks on her leg.

"Flare, I don't know why, but every full moon night I turn into HER that monsterous Vaporeon," I began, explaining what I knew, "I tried studying it up on the internet, I found one person with the same symptoms as me. Three months later, I found three hundred cases, and five thousand six hundred and seventy-nine Google hits," I said guiltily, "I apparently started this thing, I don't grow or age, I just stay twenty four," Flare raised her eyebrow nervously, "Forever," I clarified.

"Will I-" Flare started.

"No," I finished, "I seem to be the only one of US that stays the same age," I said quietly, "A plus is that you'll be able to talk to your Pokemon," I giggled nervously, hoping that Flare would giggle at that. She did. Flare was one of the most understanding friends I'd ever had in my eighty years. Yep, I was technicly about one hundred and twenty four. I can't remember the twenty four years before I worked at my sand-stall. I'd gone through the worst hurricanes and strikes ever. Screw growing up, this life could be fun. Sort of. Okay not really.

Flare laughed, "Always finding a plus somewhere, huh Mylie?" she asked nervously, "What's going to happen to me?"

"Nothing, You'll just turn into a Pokemon every full moon like me," I tried sounding casual, but it backfired and made me sound stupider then ever, "Which sucks," I added.

Flare laughed, "We can suck together then, amigo," she wrapped her arms around me, the best friend I'd ever had, "As long as we don't tell Jordan and Lyla," she added, looking at me.

"Right," I said, my stomach churning. "Come on, we can walk back to my apartment and pick up the boogie boards and you can see my sweet new ride. Out of all the cars invented in the last eighty years, a Volkswagon Beetle was one I always wanted. A nice bright blue too," I added, feeling a bit better.

"Okay," Flare said with a laugh, "How come you didn't tell us that you got your dream car?" I began peddaling my bike slowly, Flare and Annabel walking alongside it.

"It was sort of overshadowed by Lyla getting engaged," I said quietly, looking up at her. "It's nice to get that whole I'm cursed thing off my chest," She cocked an eyebrow, "Thanks," I added, turning into the parking lot of my appartment. "Be right back, you can try talking to Annabel," I suggested, chaining my bike next to my car, "And be nice to my baby," I patted the blue metal, setting off the car alarm, "oops," I giggled, hitting the button on my keypad. I clicked the trunk open, pulling out two boogy boards, one covered in a firey pattern on a black background, one with Vaporeons swimming gracefully in the ocean. I tossed the black on to Flare, "Let's boogy," I pulled out a miniature one patterned with white spots, "Catch Annabel," The three of us strode down to the beach, already in our bathing suits.

Canis Lupus

Joseph braced himself as he walked into the wind. "Why oh, why does it have to be me!" he yelled into the wind. He had flown on his Pidgeot before! He shouldn't be almost blown away by the wind. Yet, somehow, he was loving it, being in the center of the storm. As the clouds grew darker and darker as the sun set, Joseph headed home. He reached his house just before the rain began. He walked in, and turned on the TV. "There will be a Full Moon tonight," meteorologist Cassie Cay was saying. "Oh dang," he said. "Another restless night." He walked over to the counter where his mom had left a note.

Gone to stay with the Ripkin's. There is some food in the fridge, ready for reheating. Love ya!
Mom

As the night went on, Joseph wandered outside into the storm. The clouds parted, revealing the moon. Joseph's eyes went blank, then he passed out, falling out into the storm. His body was whipped up into the wind, and he was flung into the air. He began to seem less like a human and more like a bird. Slowly, he was turning into a Swellow. The Swellow opened up its eyes, in which he saw the last thing his alter ego saw. The librarian.

OOC: Eheh, I just had to put in the last part. And unlike, Mylie and Tork, he doesn't know what he does every full moon.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: I'm guessing that Orre runs on a different time zone huh? lol. Since it's lunchtime in Kanto and morning in Hoenn. It's also night-time in Johto. I love how this time zone thing works.

BIC:

"Surf's up Flare!" I yelled, leaning over the various Vaporeons on my board for the thousandth time as a wave came hurtling in behind me. I leapt from the sand onto the board just as the wave broke over my back. Perfect. I flew through the foam of the wave, Annabell's round egglet body to my left, Flare to my right, red hair flying all over. We all tumbled into the sand of the beach, water sliding past me as it receded into the ocean. I smiled a peaceful smile, all was at peace.

"Wooh!" Annabell yelled, twirling her tail around, little blue board tugging at her wrist to get back in the ocean, "That was some wave! Perfect surfin' sister," she said, high-fiving me.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this Pokespeak thing," Flare said tenativly, exchanging high-fives with Annabell and I, "she said something about a wave and surfing,"

"Nice job," I said repeating what Annabel had said, "She said, Wooh! That was some wave, perfect surfin' sister!"

"Oh," Flare said, as though this al made perfect sense suddenly. "Ready for another wave?"

"Dead ready," I laughed, tucking my board under my arm.

"Let's go!" Annabel yelled, jogging into the water.

I felt my stomach churn, "Whoah," I groaned, sitting down.

"Mylie?" Flare asked, tugging Annabell's tail back, "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know," Annabel said slowly to ensure the most understanding from Flare.

"Maybe now's a good time for an ice cream break," I said with a weak smile, shaking the gut feeling that something bad was happening somewhere off of me. It happened a lot on the day after the full moon, almost as though I was connected to someone else it was happening to.

We jogged over to the ice cream bar, hopping up onto round stools.

"Hey Mylie, Flare," Johna the ice cream man said, "Annabel," he tickled her ear, "What'll it be?"

"Uh, just chocolate for me," Flare said quietly, "I had an ordeal last night, my stomach is churning, I'd better not try anything new,"

"Ah, got bitten did ya?" Jona said. Flare's emerald eyes lit up nervously, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," he said with a wink. "Mylie?"

"I think I'll try the peanut butter jumble," I said surely, looking at the menu. Flare looked at me, "Just 'cause my stomach churned doesn't mean I'm not gonna stick to my guns. Fet some chocolate for Annabel," I added.

"Hey, I wanna order myself!" Annabel groaned, standing up on the chair in an attempt to be higher.

"Yeh Mylie let the lil' ladie order herself," Jona said with a smile, ruffling my hair.

"How can you understand her?" Flare asked blankly, spinning around on her stool.

"Mylie pulled me over for car trouble 'bout five monthes ago, then she transformed an' kicked my sorry lil' butt," Jona said with a laugh. I attempted not to look guilty, but it didn't really work too well. "I's okay Mylie, don' worry 'bout it. So Annabel, what'll it be fer you today?" He asked her, handing Flare a chocolate cone.

Annabel looked up, squinting her eyes to read the sign, "I'll have what Mylie's having," she said surely, pretending to read the menu, when truth be told, she couldn't.

I laughed, "So how much do I owe you Johna?" I asked him, pulling my wallet out of a waterproof pocket.

"Twenty five cents, with a major discount fer introducin' me to yer lil' pally," he laughed, gesturing to Flare, who blushed shyly, trying to look cute.

"So how long have you known Johna?" she asked me, licking her ice cream absentmindedly.

"Ever since I was-" I paused, remembering that I couldn't use age for stuff like this, "Ever since he was thirteen, I've known him the longest out of anybody," I liked my Peanut butter cone, it was pretty good. "That's when I bit him," I added guiltily, looking up at the old man's wrinkled face.

"'S okay Mylie. I know the value of a normal life, it's not like I can change anythang that's happen to me," he said wisely, handing me seventy five cents change, "Have a good day lil' missies," He waved, tipping his hat kindly.

OOC: I forgot to mention that the Guardians can sense when the others transform, hence Mylie's sudden stomach ache.

Last edited:

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie suddenly doubled over. The cacturnes closed in on him when Digger sent them away with a powerful flying attack. Torkie gratefully retreated from the group of cacturnes. Their tales had left him in dire need to listen to some more civilized stories. He felt alone, so alone... His screaming during transformation had scared off any human victims, so no one he knew was like him. He suddenly felt the need to go talk to the relicanth again. The relicanth knew something, something about him. Something about his mysterious past. Just as he was about to fly to Sootopolis, he remembered that he had promised a group of Xatu that he would talk to them today. Sighing, he flew to the Safari Zone.
OOC: Every few decades or so, Torkie goes through a 'pheonix' like transformation so that he stays young. Otherswise, he would be old on the inside but young on the outside. Because of this, he does not remember all 118 years of his existance. ;) And yeah, I know, it is a short post compared to yesterday; I have a bad case of writer's block...

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

Joseph was on the ground, outside of the library. He was soaking wet all over. His lips were covered in blood. He looked like something out of a horror movie. "Wha-wha?" he said. "Dang!" he yelled, snapping back into reality. He reached his fingers back up to his mouth, to feel it wet. He wiped the rain out of his eyes. He ttok a step forward, then bent over in pain. "I think I hurt my ankle..." he said. He glanced at the library, and then limped inside to see the librarian, nursing some wound on her leg. "Are you okay Mrs. Pepperdagi?" he asked her. "I don't know Joseph, a Swellow came in here and attacked me." Mrs. Pep (we'll just call her that) said. "I sprained my ankle sommehow..." he started to tell her. "Joseph. I am so sorry. You were that Swellow." she told him. Joseph stared with disbelief. "Yes Joseph, you were. You (as the Swellow) flew in here, and tried to attack me. I picked up a broom and hit your leg, and you... Well... You screeched. I went over to see if you were okay, and you jumped up and pecked me in my leg! You started to fly outside, and then you collapsed on the ground..."
"Mrs. Pep I am so sorry..."
"It's okay Joseph... You have done this numerous times before, to the other villagers..."
"But how could I stop?"
"I-I don't know... Joseph, You should do some research on other cases."
"Okay Mrs. Pep, and thank you!" he said, and he limped out of the library, heading home.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Major time jump here. hehe.
BIC:

I watched the sun set slowly over the horizon, pink clouds reflected in the calm water. Flare, Annabel, and I sat far enough out in the ocean to not get carried away by the waves so we could watch the sunset, cool water licking against our legs.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Flare asked awe-struck, this was the first time I'd taken her out far enough to see it, "Too bad it's the last time we'll be seeing it for a while," she said quietly, clicking a few buttons on her cell phone, "Hurricane Caciturn is going to hit in two days. It says here that it's gonna be a doozy," she murmered quietly, looking down at the Pokeball clipped on her belt, "I"m sure Flareon would love to see this sunset..." a longing tone entered her voice, "but he's afraid of water,"

"He?" I asked nervously, fidgiting with my hands. I'd once tried to breed with a Flareon... I could barely imagine what the consequences for that would have been. "I suggest you leave him somewhere out of reach on full moon nights," I suggested quietly, looking up at Flare.

She nodded, placing the red and white ball back on her belt, "Yeah, I guess you're right," The sun slid over the horizon and out of sight from the West Vermillion Beach. The sky was darkening rapidly as we paddled back to shore, heading towards Wingull Avenue, where my apparentment was. "See you later Mylie," Flare muttered, pulling her blue bike out of the bike rack.

"Bye Flare," I said quietly, watching her ride into the distance, street lights turning on as she went. Flare was a beautiful girl, full of ambition and wonder. She was probably going to be a lawyer once she finished college. I placed my boogie board back in the trunk of my shiny blue car, striding into the building sopping wet. No one cared anymore. I walked up three flights of stairs, smelling the stiffling salt left from the evaporating water. I pushed open the door to my small appartment, it was really cold. As I logged onto my computer, I noticed an AIM waiting for me.

pogs'n'stuff (7:45 p.m.): Just2 let u no, a new case of ur condition's been reported over in Orre.

I hit delete, logging onto Google. I typed in: WerePokemon. It was all I knew to call it. Someone had reported a boy turning into a Swellow... he had an AIM. He was probably on researching of course, and it was only about 10 a.m. over there.... I logged on and hit his AIM number.

xxVaporeongalxx (8:03 p.m. Kanto time): I know what's happening to you, it happens to me all the time.

I typed it in, and waited for a response.

OOC: I'll PM you Canis and we'll have our little convo.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie shuffled through his gathered information from the Xatus. They had told him that his wisdom was small for his age, yet he was wiser beyond his youth. He had no idea what that was supposed to mean, and he could not get any more information from them. He was slightly irratated with the lack of production, but then again, they were wild pokemon. Sighing, he flew to the ocean near Slateport and brought out his Sharpedo. "Surf." he said, loudly enough so that Wave Rider, his water Pokemon, would know to act natural. Once they were far out of range, however, he sighed and said flatly, "Go beyond the safety barriers and into the open sea."

The open sea was a prohibited area. It was highly dangerous for people, and there was an almost 100% fatality for those who went out there. There was no guards near the border, because once a person went beyond it, there was nothing they could do. Torkie had found an island that had once been inhabited by something. Trees were burned down, rubble strewn about, and dried blood everywhere when he had arrived. He was surprised, because it really was only big enough for a large family at most. He had rebuilt the area to his liking, and retreated there when he felt irratated. "We are here, Torkie. We are home." Wave Rider cooed. She was always soothed by the sight of the island, because the next words out of Torkie's mouth never failed to be, "Yeah, go have fun, hunt down a fishing boat or whatever." She gleefully swam away before Torkie could change his mind.

Torkie sat down to relax. There was an extensive "library" on the other side of the island. It had hyroglyphs, pictures, and symbols that all seemed to be part of an extensive, continuous story. So far, only one symbol had been translated, and that was a reoccuring symbol. 'Firebird'. A common name for Ho-oh, as he had found out, but he had no idea what it was doing on a forsaken island in an entirely different region written in a language that no scientist anywhere could decipher.

Just as Torkie was about to settle in for a nice, long nap, Wave Rider splashed water on his face. "Eww, Wave Rider! You KNOW not to splash me just after a meal!" He shouted, noticing her stained jaws. "Your device was buzzing. Are you so deaf as to miss a call from Clyde?" she cooed. Torkie sat up and whipped out his Match Call. Wave Rider was right; there was a message from Clyde. He sounded excited. "Hey Tork, there is a website or somtin like that that has some stuff about that crazy thing I toldja about. Thought you might want to look inter it." Torkie sighed aloud. "All information I need I either seek out or get in my dreams here. I am going to take a nap. Don't wake me up."

OOC: What time is it where I am?

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I saw a reply to my message appear on the screen.

BirdboyX23 (8:05 a.m. OST(Orre Standard Time)) What do you mean?

I giggled, how could he not know what I meant?

xxVaporeongalxx (8:06 p.m. KST(Kanto Standard Time): I mean with the whole Pokemon transformed thing. happens 2 me a lot.

I typed my response in, hoping he'd be acceptive of it. And then I waited.

BirdBoyX23 (8:06 a.m. OST): It does?!

He sounded a little shocked. Maybe I should slow things down. Annabel waddled over, her head was stuck in a bucket of ice cream.

"Help me!" she groaned, tugging at the carton.

xxVaporeongalxx (8:09 p.m. KST): brb
BirdBoyX23 (8:09 a.m. OST): ?
xxVAporeongalxx (8:10 p.m. KST): be right back

I tugged at the carton, falling backwards as it popped off her head, "Are you okay? I thought you just ate ice cream!" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah," she groaned, "It fell out of the freezer on my head. Who ya talkin' to?" she glanced at the screen, "My God another one? You know what happened last time you talked to him. Luckily he lived in Hoenn, so he couldn't come kick your sorry a*s," she said nonchantedly, striding away with the ice cream carton.

xxVaporeongalxx (8:15 p.m. KST): sorry about that, my pokemon had an ice cream carton on her head.
BirdBoyX23 (8:16 a.m. OST): Lol. So about this... condition.
xxVaporeongalxx (8:17 p.m. KST): every full moon ya turn into a demon like Pokemon, kick peoples' butts, bite them, spread the condition, wake up and remember that you kicked their butts. Big whoop. Talk to you in the morning, I have to go sleep, I get up early.

xxVaporeongalxx signed off (8:20 p.m. KST)

I turned off my computer, hoping he'd like that information. I crawled into my bed, exaughsted from a sleepless night last night, and turned off the lamp.

Russian May

It was a nice sunny day in Lilycove city. Samantha sat on a park bench, feeding wild Pidgeys with bread. As always, Lilycove Park was full of people, especially young couples. Sam smiled. She was waiting for her boyfriend to come, and then they will went to a pizza restaurant and meet their friends. Samantha started daydreaming, when somebody closed here eyes with his hands.
“Guess who?”
“Alex!” – laughed Sam and removed his hands – “I knew it already! You always repeat that stupid trick!”
“Hey, I was just joking!” – laughed Lex – “Don’t be so cross!”
“I’m not!”- smiled Sam and kissed him on a cheek.
“Anyway, we still have some time!” – said Alex - “What do you think about quick one-on-one Pokemon battle?”
“And you’re asking? Of course, I accept!”
Samantha and Alex faced each other on a lawn.
“I choose first! Sceptile, come out and get’em!” – shouted Alex and threw his pokeball. Out came a big green lizard with yellow spores on its back and large green tail. “Sceeept!” – hissed it.
“All right! Blaziken, go! Let’s rock!” – Sam sent out a big red and yellow fighting chicken. “Blaaaze!” – roared it, fire was coming out from his fists.
“Hmm, a fire type! Not bad” – grinned Alex – “But you know, battle is not all about type matchups! I’ll show you! Sceptile! Dragon Claw!”
“Blaziken, use Slash attack!”
Both Pokemons claws started to glow and they started charging towards each other. Both of the attacks collided and both Pokemon were thrown back.
“Blaziken, Sky Uppercut!”
“Sceptile, counter with Leaf Blade!”
Blaziken fists glowed and he was about to launch a powerful hit on Sceptile, but he crossed his arms and countered the hit. Blaziken had no time to evade and Sceptile slashed his face. Blaziken fell back.
“No! Blaziken!” – shouted Sam – “Can you battle?”
“Bla…ze!” – Blaziken struggled to get up.
“Hey, are you giving up?” – grinned Lex.
“NO WAY!!! AERIAL ACE, BLAZIKEN!!!” – shouted Sam.
This attack was unavoidable! Blaziken slashed Sceptile so hard that he fell to the ground. The attack was super effective!
“Flamethrower to finish him off!”
“No, Sceptile! Get up! Evade!” – shouted Alex. This time he was worried.
“Blaaaze!” – roared Blaziken, while gathering fire in his mouth. He jumped and fired a stream of fire right in Sceptile. Lex’s Pokemon didn’t have enough time to recover from Aerial Ace, so he took a direct hit from a Flamethrower! It was too much! Sceptile fainted!
“YAY!!! I’ve won!” – shouted Sam from joy and made a victory dance – “Blaziken, you did great!”
Alex returned his Pokemon. First, he looked very disappointed but then smiled and walked to Sam.
Samantha returned her Blaziken and turned to Alex: “Now what will you say, Mr. Pokemon Master?”
Alex smiled and said: “Well, a winner needs a prize! Here it is.”
With those words he hugged me and gave a big kiss in lips. We stood like this for about a minute. When we finished I looked at my watch:
“OHMYGOSH!!! It’s only 10 minutes left!” – Sam was shocked!
“Hey, you forgot that we have our Pokemon with us?” – smiled Lex.
“Oh, you’re right!”
“GO!!!” – shouted we while throwing our PokeBalls!
White beam revealed mighty figures of Flygon and Salamence. We hopped on their backs and arrived to the restaurant in time.
We withdrew our Pokemons and walked inside.
“Hey, it’s our lovey-dovey couple!” – we heard a shout. We looked and saw all our gang sitting around a table in a corner. We ran to them.
“Hello guys, how are you!”
“Yo, hi guys! Sam, how’s your bite?”
“It’s O.K., Tara” – frowned Sam. She didn’t like when people talked about it.
“Yep, I still remember about that Absol, who bitted you” – said Jack, Alex’s close friend – “It was really a scary experience!”
“Hey, guys, stop it! Sam doesn’t like talking about it” – said Alex and winked to me.
“Yeah, thanks Lex!” – said Samantha.
Dinner was really nice. They ate pizza, drank Cola and chatted about all things. Then all gang went to the cinema.
It was 7 o’clock when all was finished.
“Buy, guys! Se ya later!”
“Bye!”
“So, Sam! I guess it’s time to go for me! I need to help my father at some fieldwork. So, have a nice evening!”
Lex kissed me again, climbed on his Salamence and flew away.
Sam arrived home on her Flygon. Her parents weren’t at home. They have left for a long time for business trip, therefore Sam had to care about herself alone. But she got used to it.
Late at night, after she and her Pokemon ate their supper and then they went to sleep, Sam was sitting on a balcony, looking at moon. It was almost full. A bite on her hand was pulsating from pain. Sam shivered.
“I guess, it was not an ordinary Absol, which bitten me.” – she thought. And she was right. That Absol was cursed. Every full moon Sam had to witness a horrible pain from her transformation into Absol. But Sam didn’t remember clearly her night trips. She was really nervous, cause she didn’t want anybody to discover her secret.
Sam sighed and looked at moon again: “Curse you!” – she whispered…

Tyrant99

A Random Person
Kane groaned as he opened his eyes and sat up, he could see he was in a cave and he was dressed in rags but he didn’t remember how he got here. Kane tried to get up but realised he was aching all over and he could feel the dry blood on his face and hands so he stay. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and remembered it was a full moon last night.

Kane remembered it had been almost four years now since his encounter with that blaziken, and almost four years of killings he was responsible for. Every full moon since then he transformed into a monster, returned to where he was bitten and brutally killed whatever he could find.

“Look he’s awake” Kane heard a familiar voice say. He turned to see Mystic standing at the entrance to the cave.

“What did I do last night?” Kane asked.

Mystic didn’t answer he just sighed and shook his head.

“You killed two humans and five pokemon, and injured seventeen people with a rock slide, also you broke the lift again” He heard someone behind him say.

Kane recognised the voice as that of Midnight, he lowered his head and sighed.

“What’s wrong? It’s not like this is best you have done, remember the time you slaughtered twenty in one night” Midnight asked ignoring the glare he was receiving from Mystic.

“Be quiet Midnight, can’t you see that unlike you he cares whether or not he hurts people?” Mystic shouted sternly.

“I can see fine unlike you” Midnight shoot back, “your just annoyed because another of your hair brained ideas to stop his transformation failed”

The alakazam could only look annoyed as he knew the gengar was right. Mystic’s silence and annoyed look, causing Midnight to grin menacingly.

“Well at least I come up with ideas to help our trainer” Alakazam shouted, it was the only thing he could up with.

“Accept the truth whiskers, Kane here is cursed and will be cursed till the day he dies” Gengar said noticing that Alazakam grimaced at the mention of he nickname, “all we can do is make sure we are not around when he transformed so we don’t get killed by him and of course make sure he doesn’t get caught”

Mystic was about to continue arguing, until he stopped when he saw Kane getting to his feet.

“You two stop arguing and tell me where the others are?” Kane commanded as he headed to the cave entrance.

“Inferno is outside, and Tiamat is off sulking after he unsuccessfully tried to stop you last night” Mystic answered.

Kane sighed again; Tiamat despite being his strongest pokemon she still couldn’t accept losing and would often sulk for hours. “Where’s Nimbus?”

“Shadowing Officer Jenny, and making sure she doesn’t realise you are responsible for the murders” Midnight said.

Kane went outside and greeted Inferno by stroking his coat and then set about washing up and eating using the fire food and water his pokemon had set up outside.

After eating, cleaning the blood of himself and changing his clothes. Kane after putting on his coat he set off towards Lavaridge town in order to see first hand what he had done. Inferno followed after his master, and was attempting to jeer up Kane.

“That canine has no imagination he just follows Kane like a robot everywhere” Midnight muttered.

“He’s just loyal and overly protective, and that sounds strange coming from you someone who spends most his time as someone’s shadow” Alazakam said.

“Well\I’m off to find Tiamat and see what state she is in, you be a good whiskers and clean up” the Gengar said before disappearing into the shadow of a nearby tree.

Mystic could only stand dumbfounded, and then grunted annoyed and got to work.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ciara sat in her bed, staring into space as her mind again race with the images once more and her worries filled her from within. She was afraid... not only for her but for her pokemon friends... what if she hurt them or worse? How would she ever live with herself if that happen? The door squeaked open and Ciara looked to see the silver furred Ninetales had enter the room. He stared at her as worry as before.

"Nils..." She looked at him, there was sadness in his eyes as well, "You saw me didn't you... turned into the evil fox..." Nils just looked at her for a long moment almost as if he was ashamed to response.

"Yes I did..." his speech was perfectly clear to her though the she could only partly understand the other two. Maybe it was because the Vulpix and Nils were more closely related than the two normal pokemon. "I actually see it... several times..." Ciara and the Ninetales stared at each other for another long time.

"I-I did something horrible... something unspeakable last time... didn't I?" Nils said nothing looking away from her began to gazed at the spot in front of his paws. The Ninetales whole body remain still and so was the whole room. Tears began to roll down her cheeks. She then buried she face in her hands. Almost as if he could sense it he looked up at her spotting her tears, climbing up on her bed and gentle wipe the tears off with his paws.

"Don't worry... we'll... find away to help you, together... somehow..."

OOC: I just notice another thing, we're both foxes, Charmed.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
"Ain't no Mountain high enough, ain't no vally low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you babe!" Star sang to her Pokemon, her Jigglypuff and Charmander clapped in delight. Star was a really good singer she had been practicing since she was a little girl.

"Jig, JIGGLY!" The tiny round pink Pokemon exclaimed. It smiled at her. The Charmander also smiled and jumped into Star's arms.

"Don't tell me you want an encore you two!" She exclaimed hugging the fire Pokemon. "Oh, Flame, Ashly you two are the best!"

"Char, charmander! Char char!" Flame exclaimed nodding.

"Oh fine but maybe later I need some time to think." She said. Star walked over to a log. "What have I been doing every full moon? Ah well I guess there just odd dreams...

Canis Lupus

Joseph left the computer and turned around. Farfetch'd (A.K.A. Far)was playing around. Pidgeot (A.K.A. Joan) was sleeping peacfully on his bed. "Okay so... Let's say she will sleep around 10 hours... So I have about 10hours to waste until I can talk more with her about it..."
"So what do you want to do?" Far said. Joseph jumped back. "You can talk?!?!" he exclaimed. "Well... You have learned our language somehow..." Far went on. "It would obviously be your condition that did it." Man, now that he could speak with it, that Farfetch'd was a smart alec! "So you know about it?" Joseph asked. "Not really, but we have tried to stop you from doing it..." Far began. "Wait. You tried to stop me?" he asked Far. "Yes, but you coudn't be stopped!" Far told him. "Huh- What's all this then?" Joan said, finally waking up. "Hi Joan, how are you?" Joseph asked Joan. "Just fine- You can speak our language?"
"Uh-huh."
"Wow! I'm so happy! No I can finally talk with you!" Joan said, hopping up and down in excitement. "Whoa girl. We have 10 hours to waste. So tell me, what is it like tp be a Pokemon? I can't remember what it is like... It is all fuzzy." he said starting a conversation with Far and Joan. "Well, it is hard to describe in a short period of time..." Joan started to say. "We have 10 hours. So go ahead." Joseph said. "Well, it's like..."

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie was awakened by a furry face poking him. "Shiny, go away. Didn't I say-" Torkie began, but the linoone protested. "You once said, I believe, to wake you if you started to twitch terribly with dreams that continues for more than two hours. Sir, you have slept for a whole day. And the full moon is only two days away, I can feel it." Torkie turned a pale, his slight tan vanishing. "Alright, we need to get out of here." He withdrew the linoone and brought out his tropius. "Tropics, we need to get out of here. Fly us to a city." "Which city?" it said, amused. "Any city! Well, not Mauville. That is too close to Clyde." he mumbled. Tropics took off into the sky.