• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the cursed sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard987

Disregard
i curse you non existent sig,oh wait i cant ;p

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
i curse your sig NEVER to get a girlfriend... yes now that i think about it that was stupid.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm cursing your signature for being insulting to zombie links, now whenever there is a zombie link on the page, your cursor is automatically drawn to it, and clicks!

Although, I actually do agree with you...

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I curse your sig for being strange.

And I curse Flannery Lover for flaming my sig, avatar and user title. I have feelings too, y'know...besides, they're better than YOURS, FL. You will be torn apart and the crows will peck at your eyes in Hell.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm cursing your signature for advertising a comic, now your comic is burnt to a crisp!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Yay, I love numel!

I'm cursing your signature because you have something from suicune 619's signature. Now, suicune 619 is madly in love with you!

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I'm cursing your signature for advertising a comic, now your comic is burnt to a crisp!

Noooo! I never even got to back them up on a disk! YOU MONSTER!!!

I curse your sig, charizard987, for having all text and no pictures. The dreaded .bmp gang will come to your house tonight and turn you into a bloodied mass of pixels!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm cursing your signature because it has a pink haired girl in it, so I'm dying her hair blue!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I curse your sig for saying the word race in it, now you must run an eternal race, and you can't stop no matter how tired you get, and you can't even stop to pee!

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
i curse your sig for having a normal lotad and a normal caterpie, but a wierd numel!

Status
Not open for further replies.