• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!! (1204)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So this episode went exactly how it went. I knew the JN would put barely any effort in Ash's PWC, and the rushed battles with barely any animation is proof. They're most likely gonna rush through the rest of this arc, so they can get back to Goh and Project Mew.
I’m not in a hurry to see that boy hunt for legendaries. It seems to cruel to me

I’d rather this pwc lasts as long as it’s possible

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
That's the problem, you have a lot of degenerate people on the internet talking about those two 10yold girls all day, it's better to erase them from existence for the sake of the mental stability of the fandom
I hope you don't call me degenerate.

Serena is the most popular cuz Amour shipping.
Lillie has her arc. But the overrated are Misty May and Dawn(to an extent)

MartínK

Journeys i have 0 expectations for you and you continues to dissapoint EVERYONE.

Alain MCX battles again Zygarde, Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza but it's one shoted by a trainer ace, f****** DISGUSTING.

Ash got a group of champions to interact with but they decided to stay with this two, another disgrace!!!

Please end this s*** quick and give us a good anime for next gen.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
MCX being easily fodderstomped by BASE Leonzard makes zero sense. Such a terrible plot hole for a Pokemon that took on 10 Mega Pokemon and beat the ace of an E4 and it even proved it could give a good run for his money to Steven's Mega Metagross.

Journeys i have 0 expectations for you and you continues to dissapoint EVERYONE.

Alain MCX battles again Zygarde, Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza but it's one shoted by a trainer ace, f****** DISGUSTING.

Ash got a group of champions to interact with but they decided to stay with this two, another disgrace!!!

Please end this s*** quick and give us a good anime fo next gen.
Yeah I'm tired of pretending this series is good I need this to end fast

This Ash Team had fewer fights than Johtomons and apparently they are going to beat DEMLeon, Most comebacks are disappointing, too much wasted potential , Absolutely horrible battles, each one worse than the other

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It should be noted that it's not the same Mega Stone that Alain used in XY. That Mega Stone and Keystone was given to the police due to being property of Team Flare.

Yeah I was thinking about that possibility.
That the new Mega Stone he got for his Charizard is not as strong as the one he had.

no offense...i'm kind of having a hard time believing that's a factor.

This thinking kind of goes back to how people accused Alain of cheating back in XY because of his original mega ring absorbing Mega energy but not all of it going to Lysandre and his Zard using the excess inadvertantly to be powered up more than it should have been...

i'm really hoping that doesn't start back up cause of this...

RafaSceptile

I mean like Alain was fighting *the* strongest trainer in the world

He wasn't even able to beat his home region's champion

What did you expect, every battle ending with 1 pokemon standing is redundant
Oh it is worse.

We all knew how many stuff was happening BEFORE the battle and that the next episode does not include this battle.

Wtf was people expecting? It was very obvious that Alain would get Trevor'd in this episode.

Overall a decent episode. The best parts were Mairin, Hop, the few interactiond and Ash's Alola champion title being recognized.

Still a better first episode of a final arc than the Hoenn League lol.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
no offense...i'm kind of having a hard time believing that's a factor.

This thinking kind of goes back to how people accused Alain of cheating back in XY because of his original mega ring absorbing Mega energy but not all of it going to Lysandre and his Zard using the excess to be powered up more than it should have been...

i'm really hoping that doesn't start back up cause of this...
Agreed.
Just thought of it as a possibility to explain myself how could MCX be beaten very easily honestly.