• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Customer is Not Always Right. A rather humorous little website I found...

Cobalt_Latios

To be honest, I actually found this site quite some time ago (about a month... or less, I don't quite remember), and I have to say, this bugger really does make for some very entertaining situations.

Basically, have you guys ever heard of this place? If not, what do you guys think about it? Have you ever had similar things happen to you? If you have been to this site, what's your favorite one there?

(note: if this thing gets less than 8 responses, Ethan, you can close this).

<C_L>

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Tons of sites like this, all of them making me lose faith in humanity. I'll never forget the one where the mother was looking for a Mario game for the Xbox, and proceeded to try and get the store clerk fired for explaining to her why there are no Mario games for the Xbox.

Ethan

Banned
(note: if this thing gets less than 8 responses, Ethan, you can close this).

You got it pal. ;)

Anyway I hate customers. Especially hormonal pregnant ones. It should be federal law that all pregnant women be placed under house arrest, no questions asked.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Hah. these are great. I'm up to page six and I can't remember how many times I've laughed.
I agree with clamps, though, some of these make me lose faith in humanity.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i didn't knew that site, nice but a little disturbing on how dumb some people can be:p

just have a look at this:

Customer: “Where is the bulk smooth peanut butter?”

Me: “Oh, I’m sorry, we’re all out of smooth–”

Customer: “No, that can’t be! I need smooth peanut butter!”

Me: “Well, do you have a food processor?”

Customer: “Yeah, so?”

Me: “You could always buy some crunchy peanut butter and make it smooth at home.”

Customer: “I can’t have crunchy peanut butter! It has peanuts in it! Are you trying to kill me?!”

brilliant^_^

thanks C_L

Last edited:

Prof.Snow

The Young Professor
Oh there are so many sites showcasing stupid things we humans do! I had not heard of this one thanks for the link and laughs! :D

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
=D Love it. Only went through the first page, but finding most of the stories hilarious.

^^;; I don't know whether to be glad or sad that I never encountered anything quite so noteworthy that summer I worked in retail.

I already know how stupid people can be, trust me. :X
I have to deal with these freaking 'right' customers about every single day. I really just want to rant right to their faces and tell them that they are not right, but I don't because I can't chance getting fired. D:
And I'd say that these people I have to deal with 'helping' every day ...is the reason I still can't seem to throw away my cigarette habit. :X Just to go outside for a minute to puff. Just need one. Yeah. Making me kill my lungs, damn people. D:

But LOL @ the site. I'll go and look through it after Hell today.

But after reading a few of them ...I'd have to say, they just get worse. xD Damn, and I thought the people I got were bad? o;

Last edited:

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
You should never be fully surprised at the stupidity of some people. You can be shocked, but never surprised. The world's just full of idiots.

"I think you should have real dinosaurs."

Really?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
You should never be fully surprised at the stupidity of some people. You can be shocked, but never surprised. The world's just full of idiots.

"I think you should have real dinosaurs."

Really?

wrong, the world isn't full of idiots, it's the small percentage that are stupid who manages to gain attention everytime again that makes it look bigger than it is.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this, I was actually linked there through a page on TVTropes (yeah, I'm still figuring that one out...).

However, if it's a bit harder to relate to stuff there (TCINAR) then I have another similar site I've known about for some time: computer stupidities.

That's not stupidity as in, "how do you get X program to function", it's stupidity such as, "wait, do I have to have the computer itself? Where's the any key? wait, I have to be hooked up to the internet?" Yeah, that kind of stuff.

I think I may know why my last topic didn't go as well as I thought... geez, I'll be p!ssed if the American Thanksgiving topic gets more hits...

<C_L>

Oh jeez...One of my favorite sites. Better than FML, even.

As unsurprised as I am to hear some of these people's stories, the fact that some people (Like the woman looking for a Mario game on the Xbox) have the guts or stupidity to talk against one who clearly know more about the subject always baffles me. I don't quite understand that aspect of these people. xD

mikeLawliet

Shinigami
I now love this site. It's hilarious. I like the peanut butter one.

ChedWick

Oh man could I add some stories to that. I generally treat anyone who comes into my store as though they are an idiot at first. In most cases they are.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
Those are some PMS customers right thar.

Anyway, my Cousin always comes home ranting about how retarded the customers at her work are. I don't blame her. Her boss is just as bad.