• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cutest Pokemon

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Skitty and Pachirisu are just the cutest little sugar babies I've yet to see, and they're even cuter in the anime. Pikachu is pretty cute too, with those James Dean glossy eyes. I love all three and I have them in most of my games.

Last edited:

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I wanted to make a thread like this, but you beat me to the punch!

Needless to say, I'm adamant that Machop is the cutest Pokémon ever. However, Chimchar comes a very close second.

;066; ftw!

haha...our tastes are night and day. I can tell you're a big monkey-human-like Pokemon fan. I'm the opposite, since I kinda want monkeys to...not exist anymore... You'd probably think the things I find cute as ugly so hey...everyone have their own tastes.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Cute:
*Mew (I love my talking Mew plushie. Everyone else got the talking "I choose you Pikachu" doll, but I always thought he was too popular, plus Mew is waaaay cuter.)
*MY Tyrogue. (He's as cute as a kitten and a puppy trying to get into the same slipper. When I draw him, I always draw him carting around this ragged old teddy bear named 'Bob')
*Machop (No_1_Machop_Fan is totally right. It is adorable!)
*Vulpix
*Bulbasaur

(But to me, my Tyrogue, Tiro is the cutest of all....as I've already mentioned)

Ones that made me wish it were real:
My hitmons (especially my Hitmonchan. 'chans have been my favorite ever since I first saw 'em back when the franchise was beginning (in the US). If mine were real, I'd share food with him, watch TV/Movies with him, listen to music, and sit on the porch watching and making fun of the neighbors with him. (You'd be surprised what your neighbors do if you'd just watch. Like, the other day, I was sitting outside, enjoying the summer-like weather, when I overheard my this conversation:
Fat guy neighbor:What about Mexican food?
Fat lady neighbor: *in an extremely whiney voice* Eeeeeh! No! Mexican food makes by butt hurt!)...)

Got way off topic here....but no, I don't want to sleep with any poke....creepin' a bit that you do, buddy...though I think I know what you mean, if you mean cuddle with them....(you do mean that, right?)

Sorry about the long, rambling post. I'm in a bit of a haze today.

~Nemmeh ;107;

Kweh-chan

Baby Lugia, hands/wings down 8D

BUT, I've got to give a place to my all-time favourite, Squirtle.

yeminied

Azurill, it's just so cute I could kill it, don't ask.

Baby Pikachu are also cute, not Pichu but the baby Pikachu's from Pikachu's good-bye.

herculehastings

Teddiursa's my utmost favourite cute Pokemon. It's portrayed as a wily antagonist in its first appearance too, which makes me like it all the more. So ;216; for the win.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Mew... and Celebi. In terms of overall. Followed by Pikachu and Pichu. Espeon and Umbreon kind of fit in -- in a way too :).

Aresol

Caring Wanderer
Usually the thought of a Pokemon being cute doesn't cross my mind but I have a personal fondness for Shroomish.
Recently though, I've really liked Growthie as well as Aron.

Profesco

gone gently
All of them. Even Gyarados and Probopass, in their own ways. But if you want cute by mainstream definition:

Wooper
Drifloon
Chinchou
Jirachi
Treecko
Magby
Skitty

If I continued, I'd be here all night.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
;351-i; ;152;
My two cutest

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
I dunno, lots of them I guess. But if I had to choose, it would be Shroomish, Torchic or Skitty because of its cry. Nyaaa~

Tirea Mokri

Sunkern! :> I've always thought it was just the most adorable Pokemon ever. x3

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Dratini! I just wanna pick him up and squish him, I will call him Squishy and he will be my little Squishy.

...sorry, I watched Finding Nemo the other week