• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D.C. Madam, head of an elite prostitution ring, commits suicide

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
And you're NOT a waste?
You aren't either. And I am actually being serious. Judging by your posts, I can tell that you are one intelligent person. ^_^

Sad that she died but really, I don't think anyone really cares except her clients. -slightly glances at PokeRealm's direction- :X

Rave

Banned

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Don't see how. Seeing that she probably makes way more money than your parents combined.

Unless his parents each run a prostitution ring, then that's a whole different story.

Rave

Banned
Unless his parents each run a prostitution ring, then that's a whole different story.

True. But he's here, talking ethics to us. A rather major case of irony really.

Bling King

Doesn't post often
BigLutz said:
So how long till the Conspiracy theorist come out and say she was killed by X Senator or X Congressman or X person in charge. To keep her quiet?

It started days ago on AOL.

I haven't seen Nancy Grace like another poster or heard anything about her possibly being murdered, so, unless convinced otherwise, I think she killed herself. It's a shame she chose to do that, and it was just plain cold to do so in a place where her family would be the first to find her. Still, there was no denying that she was running a prostitution ring.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
You aren't either. And I am actually being serious. Judging by your posts, I can tell that you are one intelligent person. ^_^

Who me or Carlisle?

And you're NOT a waste?

Lol, I never said I wasn't :p

Prostitution is illegal, so she was making money illegally, that pretty much makes her a failure to society.

She should've gotton a respectable job, and worked her way up the ladder like everyone else.

Instead she went into the prostitution business, and how did it work out for her? She commited suicide.

Last edited:

SlipKnoT

Prostitution is illegal, so she was making money illegally, that pretty much makes her a failure to society.
She never killed anyone. She never really hurt anyone. She ran a prostitution ring that catered to the elite, that allowed the exchange of money for sex. Does that make her a failure to society? Certainly no role model, but there are far worse.
She should've gotton a respectable job, and worked her way up the ladder like everyone else.
Just because you have a bone to pick with prostitutes doesn't mean you be shoving your morals down peoples' throats. Don't think what she does is respectable? Ok, it's not the most admirable job, but does that make the fact she's dead less unfortunate? She's still a person, just because the law doesn't approve of her it doesn't mean she deserved what she got.
Instead she went into the prostitution business, and how did it work out for her? She commited suicide.
She commited suicide because she was facing jail time, not because her job forced her to (although her job was the reason of the jail time).

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
dont even get me started on prostitution!

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
This is the problem with a thread like this on these forums. Someone has died and people come on here with these disgusting and callous remarks because Mummy and Daddy say sex is bad or because these kids think sex is icky. I've not been this sickened since the thread which popped up after Saddam Hussein was hanged. Without debating the criminality of prostitution and its status as a crime, she ran a business which doesn't seem to have hurt anyone. I'll never understand why people are more opposed to sex and "bad" language than they are to gross violence. Hail to the chief but death to the madam, eh?

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
ursaloom said:
6 to 8 years in jail is nothing for 100 years in hell for suicide, remember hell is a punishment and jail is that too so technicaly you could get jail instead of hell.

100 years? What bodily orifice of yours did you pull that number out of? Last I checked, Hell was a damnation for eternity.

Profesco

gone gently
I'll never understand why people are more opposed to sex and "bad" language than they are to gross violence.

I'm one of the lucky few who is opposed to all forms of grotesquery! Huzzah!

6 to 8 years in jail is nothing for 100 years in hell for suicide, remember hell is a punishment and jail is that too so technicaly you could get jail instead of hell.

Lol, what happens when the hundred years are up?

Who here would do something they knew was bad if they also knew they'd only be punished for 100 years, rather than eternity?