• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Importing Club!

How many times will Judai lose to Mega?

• 3 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 6 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Infinite

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • When doesn't he?

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This club is for all SPPF members planning on importing the Japanese or American version(s) of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl!

Rules:

1.Obey all SPPF Forum rules.

2.Don't flame nor spam.

3.Only discuss Pokemon D/P.

4.You may join as long as you are importing D/P.

5.You may ask for help if you get stuck in a part of the game.

6.DO NOT USE CHAT SPEAK.

7.Make your posts at least somewhat intelligent.

8.Import Diamond here& Pearl here.If you import from Play-Asia.com you will recieve D/P within 10 days!

9.Do post your Wi-Fi codes here.

10.Have Fun and Enjoy!:)

A New Forum To Discuss D/P.

Anyways when ALL of the Pokemon get revealed we should choose a mascot for the club. Also for those who have yet to memorize all the Japanese charcters...

katakana2.jpg
<Katana

hiragana2.gif
< Hiragana

All Pokemon names are in Katakana, and Katakana's primary use is borrowing words from other languages. Example: Mega Torikkusutaa.

Mini GTS guide for those who have been asking how to use it~

The GTS Is a large dome place located in the first city to the left of the pokemon center. At first a man wont let you past but I think after fufilling a certain requirement (I think you need to have beaten the first gym) he will let you pass. The GTS is a place for people to freely trade pokemon between each other without any need of friend codes or complications.

Once you get in there is a large dome that will display where the people you have traded with live. There is also a pc to look at your pokemon but there is no need to put the pokemon you want to trade in you team as you can use the pc whilst in the GTS.

Talk to the lady on the counter and she will ask if you want to go in the GTS and the second option will be info. Just choose the first one and she will save your game. Once you are in it will confirm if you want to go online.

Once in there are 3 options.
-Put up a pokemon for trade
-Search available pokemon
-Leave GTS

If you select put a pokemon for trade it will show your team, you can check their summaries and look through your pokemon boxes, once you have selected one (the second option as the first is summary) then it will take you to this form thing on what pokemon you want in return.

it will say "a, ka, sa, ta, na, ha, ma, ya, ra, wa" which are for choosing the pokemon you want. Say you want a naetoru he would be under "na" and so on. Also the other vowels such as a, e, i, o, u would be under a for example.

After you selected the pokemon you want in return, it will ask if you want a specific sex, or like you dont really care. The first option means you dont mind.

And then finally it will ask if you want a specific level. Once again the first option means you dont mind.
After you have filled out all of this it, wave bye bye as it sends your pokemon into the internet.

I am not sure if you can get your pokemon back as I havent tried. You can only put one pokemon up for a trade at a time. You can only ask for a pokemon you have seen in the dex. So no asking for parukia before you have even seen it. Now your pokemon will be online then others will be able to see your request and make trades with you. This can happen at any time. I have logged in, put up a pokemon, logged out, and as soon as I logged back in the pokemon I wanted was waiting for me in a box.

You really have to be patient when using the GTS, if its a popular trade like murkrow for misdreavus then it wont take too long but later people can get a bit more picky. I also heard people can make trades while your game is even off...but Im not sure if this is true XD

The second option will let you search the pokemon people are currently putting up for trade. Using the same form as when you put up pokemon you can search to see how many people have put up say...a chansey up for trade. The people will appear on the bottom screen and touching them with your pen will show their pokemon's details and the pokemon they want in return (which includes the level and gender they want)

that should be all. phew I hope that helps someone and Im sorry if someone has said this all already and Im repeating it but someone wanted to know~

Owner:
1.Judai Yuki-
Pearl-Naetoru

Co-Owners:
1.Slicing_Scizor-Pearl-Naetoru
2.Mega Trickster-Diamond-Pocchama

Members:
1.B.Dragon-Diamond-Pocchama
2.Yoko-Pearl-Neatoru
3.Mira
4.captainstupid91-Diamond-Hikozaru
5.Kingcurry-Diamond-Hikozaru
6.FEZ-Pearl
7.~*Pearl*~-Pearl
8.Akayfortyseven-Pearl-Hikozaru-Diamond-Naetle
9.Hero Of Time-Diamond
10.Pokefreak-Pearl
11.Roniousi-Diamond
12.hyoga-Diamond-Pocchama
13.Jinto-Diamond-Pocchama
14.Shuko-Pearl
15.sails17-Diamond-Naetoru
16.codemonkey85-Diamond-Hikozaru
17.?Princess Ketchum?
18.kyledove-Naetoru
19.Caseydia
20.Alaukai-Pearl-Pocchama
21.Pokemaniacneo-Pearl
22.Moonlight Locust-Pearl-Pocchama
23.Billyboy2008
24.EnvyFrontier
25.Dreamer-Diamond-Pocchama or Naetoru
26.Golden Bender-Pearl-Hikozaru
27.Kiyohime-Pearl-Naetoru or Pocchama
28.Desperate Milotic-Pearl
29.Polyphonica Trance-Pearl
30.Rafear-Diamond
31.cecil 090-Diamond-Hikozaru
32.DeathChill-Diamond-Hikozaru
33.Shido-Diamond-Hikozaru
34.Dane-Pearl-Hikozaru
35.Nionel-Pearl
36.Sotairosu
37.Will-O-Wisp-Pearl
38.Nook29-Pearl
39.bjbuddy-Pearl
40.dabattousai-Pearl-Hikozaru
41.kabigon-Diamond-Naetoru
42.SkittyOnWailord-Diamond&Pearl-Naetoru
43.Chopders-Diamond
44.zyonasan-Pearl-Pocchama
45.bindaerice-Diamond-Naetoru
46.darkjab-Pearl
47.Manly Blissey-Diamond&Pearl
48.rampage-Pearl
49.Salamence78-Pearl
50.LordOfTheEarth-Pearl-Naetoru
51.LPPanther-
52.pichu bro.1-Diamond-Naetoru
53.GonbeTR-Diamond
54.Diamond&Pearl=Awesome-Diamond
55.Rukario-1-Diamond
56..Combusken.-Pearl-Hikozaru
57.cxoa-Diamond
58.ProtoManEXE88-Pearl
59.shinzo1-Diamond
60.Taruta the Blue Mage-Diamond &Pearl- Pocchama & Naetle
61.ALife4Who-Diamond
62.GladiariaAlata-Diamond &Pearl-Hikozaru & Pocchama
63.NFreak-Pearl
64.GardevoirMaster-Pearl
65.~Flareon~-N/A
66.CowDude-Pearl-Pocchama
67.Va-Squirtle-N/A
68./\One Piece/\-Diamond
69.~XCROBATX~-Diamond-Hikozaru
70.Yuko-Pearl-Pocchama
71.Lkr-Diamond
72.BuizeruFighter-Diamond
73.Yonowarru-Diamond
74.Aikou Bupiggu-Diamond
75.PsyduckBreeder-Naetle
76.2and2makes5-Diamond
77.pokeman4ever-Diamond&Pearl

78.Firemouse-Diamond
79.Evilchibi_pichu-Diamond
80.Kyogre Master-Pearl
81.Purplemoon-Pearl
82.FireEmblemAddict-Diamond
83.MuchoMuumajii-Pearl
84.DarkDeoxys-Diamond
85.Ibros-
86.bow110-Diamond
87.Hyourinmaru-
88.LemurX-Diamond
89.kouga150-Diamond-Naetoru
90.kirby!-Pearl-Naetoru
91.willypiggy
92.zipzap713
93.Teej-Diamond
94.andrew - john
95.SethZ
96.Demy
97.silverstarxtreme
98.The Power of Pika
99.Kaitou Kid
100.JirachiandLucario
101.Jolteon Jordan
102.Furanki Pkmn Master
103.MuchoMuumajii
104.Elekible Trainer
105.Milotonic
106.Silverstarxtreme
107.Politoed lover
108.king james
109.Po!sonRose
110.HaruLatz

Friend Codes:
Judai Yuki-1632-8799-9614
kyledove-0645 0405 7812
Nook29-2934 3278 9748
BuizeruFighter-1718-7877-3118

Banners: (Banners will be greatly appreciated!)
DPImport.png

- By Slicing_Scizor
TheDiamondandPearlImportingClub-1.jpg

- By FEZ
DPimporting.png

- By kyledove
TheDiamondandPearlImportingClub2sma.jpg

- By FEZ
dpimportasclube.jpg

- By TheScizorMaster
DPimportersmall.png

- By kyledove
http://i5.*******.com/2djqhrc.gif
- By MidnightScott
th_dp_importers-2.png

- By Ronioushi

Evolution:

Weavile evolves form Sneasel by making it hold the Sharp Claw and levelling it up and Night.
Pinpuku evolves into Chansey by making it hold the Round Stone.
Etebossu evolves from Aipom when Aipom knows Double Attack.
Mime Jr. evolves into Mr. Mime when Mime Jr. knows Mimic.
Bonsly evolves into Sudowoodo when Bonsly knows Mimic.
Misdreavus & Murkrow evolve with the Dark Stone. Togetic & Roselia evolve with the Light Stone.
Tamanta evolves into Mantine when you have a Remoraid in your party.

In addition, the legendary Pokemon representing Pokemon Diamond, Diaruga, is confirmed to be a Steel/Dragon type. The legendary Pokemon representing Pokemon Pearl, Pakuria, is confirmed to be a Water/Dragon type.

In the Union Room, you can trade, swap records, chat, have a quick battle with two level 30 Pokemon, or draw a picture on the oekaki (image) board with four other people.

Over a DS-DS wireless connection, you can use the Union Room, play minigames together, compete in Super Contests, battle in a Battle Tower multi battle.

Over Wi-Fi, you can use the Pokemon Wi-Fi Club (Wi-Fi version of Union Room), use the Global Trade Station, use the Battle Tower, trade, voice chat, or do a level 30 battle.

Transfering: (Pokebeach.com)

Step 1: Get the National Dex! All of the Shinou Pokemon are featured in the Shinoh Dex, but once you power up to the National Dex you can record information about Pokemon from beyond the Shinou region as well.

Step 2: Insert a Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green game pack into the DS’s GBA slot and go to the D/P start up screen. Along with the usual options of continuing or starting a new game, you will be given an option to transfer Pokemon from the GBA pack that you inserted.

Step 3: The Pokemon storage box from your Advance game will appear on the lower screen of the DS. Tap the Pokemon that you want to transfer and an icon will appear above each one indicating that it has been selected. You can transfer 6 Pokemon at a time but you can't transfer Pokemon from the same copy of Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green more than once in a 24 hour period.

Step 4: The Pokemon that you transfer to D/P will appear in a place called the Pal Park. You need to buy special Pokeballs called Park Balls to capture Pokemon in the Pal Park, which have a 100% catch rate. Pokemon that are naturally rare will be harder to find and capture. Once you capture all 6 Pokemon, they will be transferred to your PC and you will be able to use them in D/P! However, you will never be able to transfer them back to your GBA games, so you better choose wisely on the ones you want to transfer. When you look at the Trainer Memo on the Pokemon's status page, it will tell you which region the Pokemon originated from.

Here's the official beginning of the story: (Pokejungle.net)

You're researching some disturbances in the lake with your childhood friend [read: Rival] in Futuba town when some Pokemon attack both of you [Mukkuru]. The research briefcase falls open, and has 3 Pokeballs in it. Since you don't have any pokemon, your friend lets you use one of them. After you defeat the attacking Pokemon, you must head up to Masago town, to return the briefcase to Professor.

Once you arrive there, the Professor sees the bond between you and the [starter] and obviously lets you keep it. Then he tells you to go through Shinou and fill the Pokedex to help him with his research.

Recently, it became known that transferring GBA Pokémon to Diamond and Pearl entails the possession of the National Dex as a primary condition. Although the concept of the Pal Park has come to be seen as a hassle by many, the condition to making use of the facility has been considered tantamount to defeating the Elite Four, since the upgrade to the National Dex is merely a chain event in FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald.

Gym Leaders:

1.Hyota from Kurogane City Gym - Coal Badge - enables Rock Smash - Rock Type
Pokémon include: Geodude - Lv. 12, Onix - Lv. 12, Zugaidosu - Lv. 14
Prize: TM76 - A Rock Type Spikes
gym1.jpg

2.Natane from Hakutai City Gym - Forest Badge - enables Cut - Grass Type
Pokémon include: Cherinbo - Lv. 19, Naetoru - Lv. 19, Rozureido - Lv. 22
Prize: TM80
gym2.jpg

3.Sumomo of Tobari City Gym - Cobal Badge - enables Fly - Fighting Type
gym3.jpg

Pokemon includes: Meditite - Lv.27, Machoke - Lv.27, Lucario - Lv.30

4.Makishi of Nomose City Gym - Fen Badge - enables Fog Clear - Water Type (Unconfirmed)
gym4.jpg

5.Merissa of Yosuga City Gym - Relic Badge - enables Surf - Ghost Type
gym5.jpg

6.Tougan of Mio City Gym - Mine Badge - enables Strength - Steel Type
gym6.jpg

7.Suzuna of Kissaki City Gym - Glacia Badge - enables Rock Climb - Ice Type
gym7.jpg

8.Denji of Nagisa City Gym - Beacon Badge - enables Waterfall - Electric Type
gym8.jpg

Other:

There are 30 Routes in the game taking the total up to Route 230.

h-103_60944_package.jpg.jpg

HM01 - Cut
HM02 - Fly
HM03 - Surf
HM04 - Strength
HM05 - Fog Clear (clears deep fogs)
HM06 - Rocksmash
HM07 - Waterfall
HM08 - Rock Climb (climbs huge steps)

After your 20th Win in the Battle Tower, like in the Battle Frontier you battle the Tower Tycoon Kurotsugu. He has three Powerfull Pokémon and you get major Battle Point rewards for defeating him. He has Dosidon, Dragonite & Milotic.
kurotsugu.jpg

National Dex is obtainable when you see the 150 Shinou Dex Pokémon. Capture is not necessary.
Battle Tower is accessable from the Fighting Area after Elite Four.
Rest of the island inaccessible until the Shinou Dex is completed.
There is an item that tells you what Pokémon are in the area.
Emuritto is a running Pokémon like Latias/Latios were last gen.
New Pokétch functions include; The Shinou Map, the Item Finder, a Counter, a Wireless LinkUp locator and a Drawing Pad.

Tourney Members:

Rules: Deadline is November 9th. Tournament is November 10-11th.

1.No Ubers will be allowed.
Uber list:
Mew
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Jirachi
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre
Celebi
Wynaut
Wobboffet
Dairuga
Parukia
Hiidoran
Giratina
Regigigas
Aruseus
Sheimi
Darkrai

2.There is no level limit.(So train as much as possible!)

3.All battles are 3 Vs 3.(Except for Semi-finals and Finals which are 6 Vs 6.)

4.No more than one of the opponents Pokemon may be induce with the Sleep status condition at a time. (Sleep Clause)

5.If you use Explosion of Selfdestruct with your last Pokemon you lose. Also you may not using OHKO moves at all throughout the tournament (ex.Sheer Cold, Horn Drill).

6.DO NOT LIE AND SAY YOU WON IF IT IS NOT TRUE.

7.You may not use two or more of the same Pokemon on the same team at one time.

8.Pokemon 1-480# are available for the winner. So is any item.(Not TM or Berry)

9.The day before the Tournament begins you must PM me your team with Pokemon, level, move, and hold item, so that I have your info. Also the loser must PM me telling me what they battled against.

10.Also PM me with a number of 1-6, so that I may create the tournament brackets.

The Following Warrant Penalties and Possible Disqualification

1. Revealing any portion of the opponents team before the tournament has begun. (Any Pokemon, level, move, hold item, etc.)

2. Negative actions/words against another participant.

Brackets:
Round 1:
Slicing_Scizor VS Akayfortyseven
silverstarextreme VS Furanki PMKN Master
Jega33 VS BuizeruFighter
Pablo VS cecil
hyoga VS Hrist[ALT]
Munchlax 357 VS SethZ

(Also you won't get your prize until the 24-26th, because Play-Asia is slow :()

-Judai

Last edited:
Now, thats a good one.Also I won't be on until Tuesday or Wednesday due to High School.So S_S you may be the co-owner if you wish.

-Judai

Mira

Ill join I suppose.

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91
i would like to join,since i will be bringing the site and community the latest news about my journies in diamond.

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91
if you don't find another co-owner,i would like to fill that spot.

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
newest member, right here I would like to join.

I've imported pokemon Diamond.

FEZ

Count me in!!!

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
I'll second mega trickster to be co-owner...if I can at least.

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91
oh come on guys,i was here before mega,for co-owner position.

Status
Not open for further replies.