• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Importing Club!

How many times will Judai lose to Mega?

• 3 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 6 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Infinite

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • When doesn't he?

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Are you importing Diamond or Pearl?

I think I got confused, please just ignore my other post ^_^
I thought this club was for the up coming D/P Series.

FEZ

well its good to see some more people joining I hope we keep getting more so when we get the game we can all have a good time.

Burning Effigy

A Hollow Being
May I join I am on every day after high school also I will be using Pocchama when I get my copy.
P.S. I will be importin diamond so I get my bonsly in English.

Burning Effigy

A Hollow Being
Cool and for this thread can we also talk about what team we are gonna have as long as people aren't stupid about it?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I'll join since I'm importing Diamond and may need alot of help, lol. I played R/S/E/FR/LG in Japanese and beat them, so I might not have as much trouble...

~Scott;229;

I leave for 1 day and the thread gets two more pages.0_o Also I'll try to add the new members.Also Mega Trickster is the 2nd co-owner of the club.Also anyone that is importing D/P may join.

-Judai

Tochukaso

Me>U >_>
Here is the list to be added, Judai-Yuki.

1. King Curry
2. FEZ
3. Mega Trickster
4. ~*Pearl*~
5. Akayfortyseven
6. Pokefreak
7. Hero of Time
8. Ronioushi
9. Hyoga
10. MidnightScott

Also, some people were wondering if they could join if they were importing from America.

Last edited:

FEZ

I leave for 1 day and the thread gets two more pages.0_o Also I'll try to add the new members.Also Mega Trickster is the 2nd co-owner of the club.Also anyone that is importing D/P may join.

-Judai

you weren't even gone that long:)
also is my banner good enough to go on the front page?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Holy Miltank! o_o This is something I'd never even considered doing!

Heck yeah! :D If I can import Jump Superstars and have fun with it, I'm sure I can do the same with Diamond or Pearl. :D I wanna join!

FEZ

Holy Miltank! o_o This is something I'd never even considered doing!

Heck yeah! :D If I can import Jump Superstars and have fun with it, I'm sure I can do the same with Diamond or Pearl. :D I wanna join!

so you know where to get it right?
playasia.com is most likely the best deal.

That is a decent background I like it

Thanks!

FEZ

This is really off topic, but there isn't technically a background, unless it isn't showing up on my computer.

no he just ment banner.

notice how he just changed his post?

Status
Not open for further replies.