• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Importing Club!

How many times will Judai lose to Mega?

• 3 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 6 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Infinite

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • When doesn't he?

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
I'm getting Diamond.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
September 28th.Play-asia.com is better in my opinion.

-Judai
Really? o.o Do they offer a better guarantee of delivery? =) If so, I'm all for them!

Oh, and it'll be Pearl for me. :p Blue is my favorite color, but I like pearls better than diamonds. xD

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91
i am umporting diamond,and will be training hiko,if u couldn't tell by my title

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
So... has anyone ordered from play-asia or lik-sang before? I want to know why one would be better than the other before I order. :p See, I wanna go with Lik-sang because I've ordered from them and had really fast, good service. But if play-asia is better about getting new release titles to you on time, I'd wanna go with it this time. So has anyone ordered from play-asia and can vouch for them?

Oh, and price isn't really an issue for me. :p I'd sacrifice a few extra bucks to get more reliable service anyday, lol.

codemonkey85

Pokémon Hoarder
As of this afternoon, you can count me in.

Estimated shipping date: October 2nd. Can't wait!

EDIT: Eh, just for completion's sake, I'm importing Diamond, and I'll get Pearl for the American release. I plan on using Hikozaru as my starter, but the importer's club should really work out some method of helping each other get all three starters.

At least I would appreciate it!

FEZ

im getting pearl just so ya know, and 15 members were getting there alright.

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
Who here got the 1-4 day shipping?

I had some more money so I went for the 1-4 day shipping. I am hoping to get it before october so maybe the 30th (is there a 30th?).

Oh and Hikozaru for the win!

FEZ

i made anouther banner i think this one is a bit better then my last and considering i dont have photoshop i think its ok.
TheDiamondandPearlImportingClub2sma.jpg

if you want to use it just give credits.

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
Pearl,I'm getting it 6 October.

Varion

So... has anyone ordered from play-asia or lik-sang before? I want to know why one would be better than the other before I order. :p See, I wanna go with Lik-sang because I've ordered from them and had really fast, good service. But if play-asia is better about getting new release titles to you on time, I'd wanna go with it this time. So has anyone ordered from play-asia and can vouch for them?

Oh, and price isn't really an issue for me. :p I'd sacrifice a few extra bucks to get more reliable service anyday, lol.
Eh, I've bought from both and not had any trouble from either in terms of getting stuff. How're your country's customs regulations though? Last time I ordered from Play-Asia (and it will be the last time) I got 4 DVDs and went for the cheapest shipping. It arrived, and I got a nice £15 charge out of nowhere from customs, which wasn't very fun at all, because they shipped registered. You didn't specify where you're from though, so *shrug* Unless you reckon that'll apply to you, go with either, it's not exactly a huge difference. Unless, of course, you want something faster than regular airmail and have to pay for shipping on both.

Also, if anyone hasn't ordered it yet and wants to order something else in their Pokemon order, I've got a $5 play-asia coupon lying around that anyone can have if they want. Minimum order $50 though, so you have to buy something other than the game too.

(oh and don't add me yet, 99% sure I'm getting it but... if I do it'll be nice fast DHL 1-3 day shipping from lik-sang though, because I have to get a DS too and want the ice blue one)

Yoko

Pokémon Cherisher
I'm importing the Pearl version, and I'll be choosing Naetoru as my starter. :)

Hero of Time

Umbreon Owner!
Cool, I'm member nine! :p

Isn't it a good idea to add the versions to the memberslist? That way you can see who you have to trade with for specific pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.