• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Importing Club!

How many times will Judai lose to Mega?

• 3 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 6 Times

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Infinite

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • When doesn't he?

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Next target
Korinku why when I asked you for some shiny's you said no and that youi couldn't be bothered to breed eggs cause they take so long? but you are breeding and getting shiny's for other peoplez? =(

maikello

how long is it approximately going to take because i need to go to school in half an hour?

Korinku you there????

OK i am off in 10 min. , can we trade the cyn. and char. tommorow same time??
or at some time this evening.
(its 8.22 am here so that you know when i can trade)

Last edited:

maikello

ok so were trading at 11.59 pm your time then, ok

Anyone wants to trade mime jr. against bonsly??

Last edited:

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Grrr.... Gemu Giru Gan Go Gufou... I don't know what that means but it just sounds cool. AND I STILL have no eisha Ratiosu. *Eisha Ratiasu Whimpers*

king james

mine!!!!!!!!
I'm trying to get lvl 1 Agunomu's to trade for legit Palkia's and Dialga's. Now im currently training my Dialga which is legit i have 2 Palkia's both legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.