• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
The Diamond & Pearl Scramble Challenge

Welcome to the newest addition to the Scramble Challenge Series, welcome to all, I’m Optical Flash – the creator of the Scramble Challenges, otherwise known as Aaron. My assistants and also close friends that help me keep this idea going are Vycksta, and Corsolakid – who both share equal status in this thread. They are here to help answer questions, enforce the rules, and of course the very basis of the thread itself to take challenges and give them. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to send any three of us a personal message, we’ll answer it the best we can.

Now then… since the introductions are over with, I say that we get with the rules. These rules are to be followed, not bent, twisted, or ignored entirely. Failure to comply will result in anything from a warning to banishment from the thread. The maximum warning you will ever get is three, all based on what is going on of course you may get a warning… or else be banished on the spot. Please keep this in mind.

\-\-Rules-/-/
1. No duplicates of any kind of Pokemon.
2. No legendary Pokemon are allowed to be issued out, this is meant to be a challenge… not a walkthrough.
3. No issuing ‘useless’ Pokemon – this is the current list for ‘useless’ Pokemon – Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple,Combee, and Feebas (NOTE: Feebas may be issued out if the person says they will accept it! This is due to the fact is can learn TM’s.)
4. For each challenge you must state which version you are using, and if you have trading capabilities. This will help keep confusion to a minimum when being issued Pokemon.
5. “First come, first serve” as the saying goes, basically in short the first six people who can reply, get to issue the Pokemon to the challenge taker. Please remember as this is important; You may only give out one Pokemon per challenge per post, got to let others have a chance as well all. Also when giving out Pokemon, due to the fact there may be several or many challenges being issued at the time, please use this extremely simple format for issuing Pokemon. Just state the name, then the Pokemon – as shown in this example.

{”DPSCRAMBLE; Butterfree”}

6. If there are certain Pokemon that you extremely dislike, or dislike using. You must state this when taking a challenge, rejecting team members is becoming a largely growing habit out there and it angers some people. If you don’t post which Pokemon you will not use, then your accepting all Pokemon.
7. Last and certainly not least, just have fun with it. It is meant to be a challenge, but to also provide a new way to play and enjoy a game we already know. Just because you may not be able to complete one challenge doesn’t mean you can’t try another!

Now then… lets start with the first twist for the newest additions to the Scramble Threads. The newest addition is what I would like to call the “Scramble Mix.” The Scramble Mix is a special way to make the challenges more interesting, while this may look like it will get confusing a don’t believe it will, due to the fact that all the Scramble Mix is (for now ;)) is the option to pick which type of move set the Pokemon must have during the challenge… whether it be physical or special based. This could and will highly alter strategies, change ideas and inspire new ones I hope, as well adding another twist to the challenge itself. When issuing a Pokemon like this, please follow the simple example. Important; Remember that when issued a Scramble Mix Pokemon, if they say Special, then you must only use Special based attacks on that Pokemon, and same with Physical. Remember though… you don’t have to give out Scramble Mixes, they’re your choice!

Optical Flash – Scramble Mix(Physical/Special);Butterfree

I hope that you all enjoy the newest addition to the now ?famous? Scramble Challenge Series. Remember that all of the old Scramble Challenge thread will remain open for now (basically for as long as they remain decently active), so you can still take challenges there if wanted. I hope to see this thread thrive as must as the R/S/E Scramble Challenge thread.

Now then…

DP-Scramble-Challenge1.gif

LETS START THE SCRAMBLE!

Last edited:

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
OMG!! you said there was gonna be a twist, I like it. It'll keep things interesting. Plus, it'll keep out some of thos people that don't know why they're here. Congrats, I almost thought you were gonna do something else like, "you can only evolve Trapinch once it gets to level 60" or something like that. I like it, this will be fun.

unfortunately, at the moment, i'm unable to take such a challenge. I wish I could, but I can't. No DS and no Diamond version. darn. Don't worry, i'll still be here to hand out Pokemon that you don't want! :D

corsolakid ;222;

oh, and while i'm in the D/P section, where's the Corsola evo that I asked for? lol, wouldn't that be nice? *shot*

EDIT: 1st post! W00T!

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Yay, a D/P SC thread!!
Ok, I'll take a challenge.
Diamond, no trading, no scramble mixes, and I won't use Rock or Steel types.
Also, fully evolved Pokemon or ones with no evolutions, please.

Last edited:

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
hmmm, let's see... Pachirisu? no... hmmm... Glacia? no... wow, this is harder than I thought. you know what? on second thought, yes, use Pachirisu!

corsolakid ;222;

EDIT: YESS!!! I assigned the First of the new season! w00t! I feel special!

btw, when i decide to take a challenge, Optical Flash assigns my first Pokemon, no questions asked.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I will start one with Pearl, can I have second to third evolve forms please..

EDIT: Forgot to say I don't want 2 types the same, IE..two fire types

Last edited:

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Storm Dragon, I'd appreciate it if you'd take this Vespiquen as a gift to commemerate the wonderous-ness of the D/P Scramble thread. I know it's rare, but hey, I had to hand it out sometime and I think you're strong enough to handle it. take it as a compliment. :D

corsolakid ;222;

chaoscontroller

hunting...
haha, no problem. i actually have no idea how hard to get or how good any of the pokemon i am assigning are...

storm dragoon, take hippowdon

mew lover

2,225 SR
I want to take the scamble challenge.
I have diamond and no scramble mix. I
can't trade, i have only one DS.

mew lover

2,225 SR
Thanks
1.Lopunny
2.Gastrodon
3.Skunktank

Shadow 07 you can have Kricketune

Last edited:

MAGNITUDE

Chaos:
Medicham

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
mew lover, let's see. Take a Gastrodon. enjoy!

corsolakid ;222;

Ancient Chaos

That Guy Over There
*joins*diamond, no trading, CAN transfer non starters(only enperuto if you chose a starter(i refuse to restart, but will take any chalenge with available poke's))

dragoon: garmeil
chaoscontroller(you have no power over me!)(i'm just assuming, because of magnitude that you're in, if not, disregard this): mukuhawk
mew lover: pochama
shadow: Donkarasu
(as you can tell i only use the jap. names)

Last edited:

chaoscontroller

hunting...
Magnititude adn Ancient Chaos - No I am not in, as I do not have D/P yet. Sorry. I'm just assigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.