• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Pokemon so far:

Vespiquen :D
Hippowdon
Purugly

Can anyone give me a fully evolved Pokemon from the beginning of the game, I don't really want to use a starter..

EDIT: Need a flyer and a surfer as well, no more Bug, Normal or Ground types please..

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Pokemon so far:

Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor

EDIT: Need a surfer as well, no more Bug, Normal, Flying or Ground types please..

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Storm Dragoon, for a surfer, take the awesomeness of Floatzel!

Off topic: Long live the D/P Scramble Thread!!!

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Pokemon so far:

Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor
Floatzel

Need an Electric type please..not Pachirisu

Last edited:

Mouse Trainer

Beginning Trainer
What do you have against luxray?He kicks lukio's backside cause he goes after him(better stats),I agree with the floatzel cause I use him and he is awesome.

Ancient chaos, take a Loplunny.
phew, I think thats everyone. =p

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Wow...

Wow guys... this is completely awesome, already 31 posts (32 if you count this one) in such a short time. Remember if you have any questions you can send me a Personal Message, I know whats going on the best right now, so your most likely to get a clearer answer from me if you have a question.

On Another note;

Corsolakid... about your little joke comment,
OMG!! you said there was gonna be a twist, I like it. It'll keep things interesting. Plus, it'll keep out some of thos people that don't know why they're here. Congrats, I almost thought you were gonna do something else like, "you can only evolve Trapinch once it gets to level 60" or something like that. I like it, this will be fun

Eh heh heh heh... who said I was done adding twists..? ;)

On Yet Another Note;

If you guys want to advertise for the D/P Thread, send me a PM and I'll send you the link for the .gif banner.

\\O.F Out//

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, Im still not currently taking challenges... however I promise that my very first game of D/P will be a Scramble Challenge!

Also Mouse Trainer;
What do you have against luxray?He kicks lukio's backside cause he goes after him(better stats),I agree with the floatzel cause I use him and he is awesome.

If you may actually read the first post of this thread... you'll see that this is a challenge thread, it has nothing to do with "disliking" a pokemon. Its to make the game interesting, some people have used Pidgeys and Seedots in the Elite Four in the R/S/E Scramble Challenge, so dont take anything personally.

Last edited:

Drummerdude

I'd like a Scramble Team. No Scramble Mixes. Pearl Version. No trading. I would like a starter evo. If I'm not supposed to ask, forget that I posted that. Thanks to all who give me pokes. Hope Optical can assign one of my pokes.

Last edited:

cabman

turttwig drummerdude

EDIT: rank up oh yea

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor :D
Floatzel
Luxio :D

I'll get started after I beat the Pokemon league in Diamond..Some team members here I have in my Party in Diamond, so I know how to use them :D..

Last edited:

cabman

hey drummerdude hows about a shinx or a glameow u choose

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Drummerdude, Hippotodon (sp?) enjoy! btw, use a female. yay for black hippos!

corsolakid ;222;

Drummerdude

Okay so...

Lucario
Hippowdon(Is that what you meant?)

Not sure what cabman wants me to use, so I'll just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.