• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Gemini, take a Tangrowth

Gemini, enjoy a Krabby - No evolving

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
I'm dropping my challenge completely.
Scrambles aren't as challenging as they used to be. So sorry guys.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Beat Roark easily and headed back to Jubilife. I trained my level 1 Ledyba to 14 and headed to Floaroma Town. There I didn't do much before going to the Valley Windworks to do all that Drama. Fairly small update,

Current Team:
Snorunt/Hasty-16
Ralts/Adamant-16
Eevee/Careful-15
Ledyba/Rash-14

golduck#1

might take this challenge for platinum. but for i am havign it for pearl. i can trade but i would just liek sinnoh dex and all except 2 full evo's

golduck#1, good to see you getting involved. Take your namesake for a test drive.

golduck#1

wow awesome my to favourite waters.

golduck
swampert.

looking good so far

golduck#1

minun nuzleaf and beautifly wow. intresting. also food guy take machamp

Foodguy, because you gave golduck#1 a beautifly, have one for yourself.

golduck#1

na i alreayd got one. i gave him a machamp i think

Status
Not open for further replies.