• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Food Guy, for your last Pokemon, take a Snorlax and name it "Jenny Craig".

goliath_unit

shinystaraptor, take a lanturn.

mew..

What do you want?
shinystaraptor, Honchcrow is given to you.

golduck#1

actually i am only taking sinnoh now. so yeah i ahev got quagsire,golduck and beautifly. 3 more

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Update on my Scramble Challenge:

Stuck in Wayward Cave lol.

I ran out of Repels (didnt have that many) and im getting way too many fights its getting me frustrated.

My Magikarp FINALLY evolved into Gyarados and my average level is around 22.

EDIT: Golduck, take a Rapidash.

golduck#1

wow rapidash. looks cool 2 more

mew..

What do you want?
golduck, take a weavile to help you.

Bidoofawarness

Goldduckas your last Pokemon... Take either a Mime Jr. or Bonsly depending on which version you rhave and evolve them when ever you want...Name the Bonsly Treebeard or the Mime Jr. Hear No Evil (if it fits)

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Update ~ Finally got oughta Wayward Cave. Took me like an hour to get to the end and find that little girl because of all the fights and stuff. Got out in about 3 minutes.... You seem to get hardly any fights when you've got a partner.

Anyway, I made my way to to Solaceon Town via Route 9. Along the way I went up the Pokemon tower and recieve the Strength HM (I think its HM04).

My next destination will be the Unown Cave.

My team is:

Budew ~ lvl.25
Pachirisu ~ lvl.25
Porygon ~ lvl.24
Magby ~ lvl.25
Steelix ~ lvl.25
Gyarados ~ lvl.26

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Well, ive just obtained the 3rd badge, the cobble badge.

It was pretty easy, I only used 3 of my pokemon.

I lead with Gyarados, whom was level 30, and used bite on meditite, who flinched, then bite again to KO.

I then switched out to my level 26 at the time Budew, and started to Growth up while Machoke used forseight and Leer. Then Brick Break for about 50% damage, i Started to Mega Drain while he Forseighted and some other rubbish like Low Kick. I KO'd it after about 4 Mega Drains, Healing up to almost Max.

Lucario then came out, Used Force Palm, Paralysed me, and left me with about 5% health. I wasnt fully paralysed and I got away a Stun Spore which hit its mark. I then got KO'd.

I switched out to Magby and FIRE BLASTED for the KO. I bought the Fire Blast TM from the store, but ill probably replace with Flamethrower when I find it just because of the low amount of PP Fire Blast has.

Im now making my way South toward Pastoria City, and my 4th badge and the great marsh.

My team is pretty much the same apart from Gyarados has gone up to level 32, and Budew FINALLY evolved this morning into Roselia and is now level 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.