• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabman

jst make it turtwig which u will evolve to torterra(sp?)

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
If you need one more, drummerdude, take a Gabite.

My first scramble challenge will happen when I get Pearl, which will be sometime from now til July 7 (my b-day)

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Awesome, thanks!

Team:
-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-Kricketune
-Medicham
-Drifloon
-Lumineon

Guess I'll get started. =)
Good luck to everyone!

Dissolute

Glad to see a scramble pop up for D/P! Soon once I finish my own I'll be in on this! Too bad no one needs a pokemon, because I have a crobat dieing to be given out.

Dissolute

Glad to see a scramble pop up for D/P! Soon once I finish my own I'll be in on this! Too bad no one needs a pokemon, because I have a crobat dieing to be given out.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
If you need one more, drummerdude, take a Gabite.

My first scramble challenge will happen when I get Pearl, which will be sometime from now til July 7 (my b-day)

lol Im basically in the same boat you are C-Rich, from now to July 21st... luckly I work so maybe if I can get off my injuried lazy *** I'll go out and buy it... or just give someone the money to go and buy it... >.>'

On Another Note;

Dissolute, when you do come back to the thread... delete your double post.. -_-'

\\O.F Out//

jordman

YEAH!!! D/P scramble challenge, i have beat every version scramble challenge, and now i'm gonna beat this generation! ok, give me pokes plz, i'm playing diamond by the way

woot21

super noob
Taking a scramble challenge are you? Well then take a Budew. LOLE Also if this a scramble mix make it a Physical Budew. LOLE I'm still evil, even in the fourth gen.

woot21 out dawgs

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Take a Purugly.

Also, I was wondering if Wi-Fi would be allowed in Scramble challenges. curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.