• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioTrainer

Jack, finnish your team with a ;426; Drifblim.

BT ;383;

Jack Pheonix

Team So Far

1. Purugly (Fatcat)
2. Garchomp (Diablo)
3. Luxray (Liger)
4. Rapadash (Princess)
5. Wormadam (Missy)
6. Drifblim (Baloon)

THANKS ALL I WILL START

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
If i'm not mistaken, Mew Lover still needs one more Pokemon. In that case, you may take a Munchlax. Yes, if you like, you may evolve it. Have fun finding one!

corsolakid ;222;

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Currently Wi-Fi is wont be allowed, sorry for any problems or issues this may cause. Im currently working on my little "Side Project" for the D/P Scramble Challenge, once that is set up then Wi-Fi will be allowed, until then hold up for me people!

\\O.F Out//

Yea, I was just curious if Wi-Fi would play a factor in a Scramble Challenge. I can't wait for the side project.

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Yea, I was just curious if Wi-Fi would play a factor in a Scramble Challenge. I can't wait for the side project.

Oh dont worry, it will play a factor... I just need to get this "side project" going first. Once it is then you'll see just exactly how big of a part this will play in the Challenges. ;)

\\O.F Out//

mew lover

2,225 SR
Team:
1.Lopunny
2.Gastrodon
3.Skunktank
4.Mothim
5.Luxray
6.Munchlax
thanks everyone,i will start when i'm finish with the league.

Vycksta

*feels pretty useless as she doesn't have Diamond or Pearl* Won't till June either as i'm trying to play the patient game. ;D

Ah well, good luck eveyone who is taking a challenge.

Anaya

Synthesis
Yes good luck everyone. And I feel useless because I have no clue what Pokemon are what in the new generation :(. So it may be awhile until I give people the "right" Pokemon :/. I'll try though....

Ancient Chaos

That Guy Over There
*quickly gathers up money and buys diamond for vyck.*

staraptor (currently lvl 30 staravia)
abomasnow (not yet)
muumajii (not until after E4) (any sugestions until then?)
luxray (trying to find shiny)
skuntank (not yet, later today)
lopunny (meh, sometime later)

Drummerdude

About my challenge...I've decided to drop it for a little while. I am going to enjoy Pearl my first time through. I'll probably take the challenge in a couple of weeks or so. I will use the same team I was given before in that challenge.

Last edited:

Vycksta

Ancient Chaos said:
*quickly gathers up money and buys diamond for vyck.*
Ha ha, awesome. But I would have prefered Pearl as Misdreavus is version exclusive to that game. ;D

@ PokemonMaster216: Good early Pokemon include the starters obviously, the Shinx line, the Starly like, the Buneary line and the Budew line. Fling them out a lot. xD

mewfanforlife

I'll be taking a Pearl challenge, and I should be able to trade, but not with past games. I probably won't start the challenge until I beat the E4 on Diamond, but I might so I figured I'd get a team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.