• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Oh that's alright. I'm in a need for a new 6th now.

Edit: Never mind guys, my friend gave me a Quagsire that had to beat 10 non wild grass Pokemon before it can evolve.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
bob- Get a Staraptor, can evolve whenever you want but must know the move Brave Bird

AyameHikaru

Alt-Reality User
b0b - Take a Finneon. It must keep at all times 2 attacks it was caught with. Other two moves you may make anything. Can't evolve until it beats a pokemon in the final gym.

Illusione-Tempus

Alright, now I'm going to start a Pt and a HG scramble challenge. Here are the conditions:

1. No 3 Pokemon can share a type. Example: If I already have a Seaking and a Tentacool, I may not have another Water type.

Pt : No honey tree Pokemon please. Not in a mood to coat trees with Honey
HG : No starters... I'm trying to create a team without one. Besides, I already started it with a Cyndaquil, just for the sake of the dex of my other games.

3. Can transfer from DPPt and HGSS, whatever the game is.

So... happy suggesting :)

tom-tom

Furret <3
Mi10ticFan-
Platinum- Take a Floatzel, must know at least two water type moves.

HeartGold- Take a Jumpluff, must be caught in wild a a Skiploom.

Illusione-Tempus

Platinum:
- a Floatzel which must know at least two Water type moves

Heart Gold:
- a Jumpluff which must be caught in the wild as a Skiploom

Keep them coming while I read one of my novels

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Mi10ticFan-

Pt- take a bidoof that must be caught before the Oreburgh Gym. It must know 3 hm moves before evolving, and has to keep those 3 hm moves.

HG- have fun with your electrode caught in the rocket hideout, with a speed lowering nature :)

Illusione-Tempus

Platinum:
- a Bidoof that must be caught before the Oreburgh Gym. Must know 3 HM moves before evolving, and has to keep them

Heart Gold:
- an Electrode caught in the rocket hideout with a speed lowering nature

4 more to go

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
mi1oticfan-
Pt: Take riley's rioulu which can evolve at any time.
HG: Take a mamoswine that must learn earthquake before evolving piloswine --> mamoswine

SilverMorty

mi1oticfan-

for Platinum take a Drifloon that evolves when you reach the top of Mt. Coronet

for Heart Gold take a Pineco that evolves when you beat Jasmine

Illusione-Tempus

Platinum:
- a Bidoof that must be caught before the Oreburgh Gym. Must know 3 HM moves before evolving, and has to keep them
- Riley's Riolu which may evolve any time
- a Drifloon that evolves when reach the top of Mt. Coronet

Heart Gold:
- a Mamoswine which must learn Earthquake before evolving Piloswine into Mamoswine
- a Pineco that evolves when beat Jasmine

This is starting to look interesting. 2 more to go

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Mi10ticFan:

Plat: take yourself a hippowdon with all 3 elemental fangs must be female, evolve it from hippopotas after it beats a pokemon in wakes gym or when it reaches lvl 41

HG: Take a Haunter/Gengar, must know sludge bomb and giga drain whenever you find those TM's

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Platinum:
- a female Hippowdon with all 3 elemental fangs which evolves from Hippopotas after either beating one Pokemon at Wake's gym or when it reaches lv 41

Heart Gold:
- a Mamoswine which must learn Earthquake before evolving Piloswine into Mamoswine
- a Pineco that evolves when beat Jasmine
- a Haunter/Gengar that must know Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain, whenever the TMs are found.

1 more to go. No more Water, Flying, Steel, Ghost or Ground type Pokemon suggestions.

TerraWolf

Banned
Milotic
Plat-any starter of your choice can't evolve until 2nd gym. its 3rd evolution after the 7th gym

HG-Poochyena that can't evolve unless it Solo's Morty's gym or one turn with Chuck(Norris)'s Primeape

Illusione-Tempus

pkmner said:
Poochyena that can't evolve unless it Solo's Morty's gym or one turn with Chuck(Norris)'s Primeape

And by one turn with Chuck's Primeape you mean battle with Chuck's Primeape for only one turn with Poochyena?

Platinum:
- a female Hippowdon with all 3 elemental fangs which evolves from Hippopotas after either beating one Pokemon at Wake's gym or when it reaches lv 41
- any starter of my choice that can't evolve until 2nd gym. Its 3rd evolution after the 7th gym

I'll go get started with Platinum while I confirm Poochy's condition

Because I'm having to start a new game on Platinum, I decided I might as well have a challenge as I do so, and where else to go but here? Just one thing.

-I will have access to no other 4th Gen games besides Platinum as I do this challenge. It will just be me, and my copy of Pokemon Platinum.

So without further ado, I'll let you guys take it from here. Be sure to give me a real Challenge folks, I want something that will really push it to the limit.

7 tyranitars

a beduw that can only evolve in a roselia at level 40 or higher

TerraWolf

Banned
And by one turn with Chuck's Primeape you mean battle with Chuck's Primeape for only one turn with Poochyena?

Poochy only needs to be in battle for one turn, if it survives to go to the second turn, it can Evolve.

Last Scrambler- a Piplup that can evolve into Prinplup after it Solo's Roark and Evolves into Empoleon when it Solo's Byron, trust me, soloing Byron with this family is easy.

Last edited:
Thus Far:

- A Budew that can only evolve upon reaching Lv. 40 or Higher.
- Piplup that can only evolve into Prinplup when it beats down Rorark, and then into Empoleon only upon beating Byron
- A CHATOT!!!!1!
-
-
-

Status
Not open for further replies.