• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyukon_Mars

Charoshi take an Electrode with only physical attacks.

holy_lucario for your Platinum take a Magnemite that evolves after defeating one of Maylene's Pokemon. Evolve it again only if it solos Cyrus.

My team:
- Starmie with Water Pulse
- Kirlia, Special Attack if evolved into Gallade and Physical Attack if evolved into Gardevoir
- Cacnea that evolves after defeating a Pokemon entirely with Leech Seed
- Gible that can't evolve past Gabite stage
- Chimchar named Kokori, evolves into Monferno after KOing 15 Bidoofs and 5 Budews, evolves into Infernape if it solos the first Galactic commander at Windworks
- Burmy that evolves after changing forms at least three times

I started this today, though I spent a long time SRing for a good-natured Chimchar. I got a Jolly one and named it Kokori. So far he's KOed five Bidoofs. I caught a Shinx so I have something to trade to HG/Pearl for another team member.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
holy lucario: For your Platinum version, you can have a... Flareon with Giga Impact. An additional rule (I guess that's the word) for Flareon is, as an Eevee it must not evolve before level 30. If that's ok.

Charoshi: Have a Starmie that needs to be caught as a Staryu in Olivine with a Good Rod before you challenge Chuck.

fatyeti4

Master of War
Lucario take a physical attacking lucario and name it Luke.

Charoshi take a gliscor and name it fang. Teach him atleast one fang attack.

The Phoenix Lodge

Charoshi take a horsea. Once it knows tail whip you aren't allowed to delete it.

Party:
-Bidoof, evolve after it solo's eterna gym. Superman if male, Wonder W if female
-Hoothoot, only evolve it if it can KO one of Wake's Pokemon with a flying type move.
-Meditite that evolves after KOing a pokemon with Bide. Guru.
-Ponyta that must solo both Byron and Candice before evolution. Epona.
-Psyduck that must be taught Shadow Claw to evolve. It has to keep Shadow Claw as a Golduck.
-Bronzor, evolve it after it learns Gyro Ball.

Starting now.

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
My team so far

-Politoad
-Electrode with physical attacks
-Staryu caught in Olivine with the good rod before Chuck
-Gliscor named Fang, must know one fang attack
-Horsea with tail whip
-

Need a Flyer of some sort, and some other random pokemon.

Edit: Added Horsea
Now I really need a flyer.

Last edited:

SilverMorty

Lucario take a Pidgey that evolves to Pidgeotto when it defeats your rival's Staravia. Evolve it to Pidgeot when it defeats your rival's Staraptor.

Charoshi take a Pineco that evolves when it survives a Flying attack.

sails17 take a Lickitung that evolves when you solo a Trainer's team with Rollout for all 5 turns without missing.

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
My team

-Politoad
-Electrode with physical attacks
-Staryu caught in Olivine with the good rod before Chuck
-Gliscor named Fang, must know one fang attack
-Horsea with tail whip
-Pineco evolves when it survives a Flying attack.

Well no flyer, which is kind of annoying. But I suppose I can try and make do. Unless one of the three who offered me water pokemon want to offer me a flyer.

The Phoenix Lodge

Ok, Charoshi, change the horsea I gave you for a chatot which can only be taught fly if it gets knocked out by an opponent after using roost.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Alright Pearl Scramble Challenge.

-No nicknames
-I'm willing trade over ONE Pokemon from another game, but it must not be in the Shinoh Dex.
-I like evolution restrictions
-No 'must solo X gym' resctrictions: I want this to be fun not annoying.
-Make my team as diverse as possible.
-Try to spread out when in the game I can get my team(ex: I don't want 5 Pokemon before I get to the first Gym).

Go crazy

hitoshura0

Alright Serenade, take a Phanpy. It can't evolve, however until it has beaten 3 Pokemon from any Pokemon Ranger trainer.

I'd also like to throw my hat into a Pearl Scramble.
My spare conditions:
-I can trade but, I'm not willing to unless it is necessary for evolution.
-MUST be in Pearl, catchable pre E-4.
-I'd like no more than 2 NFE
-Nicknames and conditions: The crazier, the better. But lets keep them from being profane. If you don't nick, I'll make one for you.

Team so far:
-Glameow (Steve), cannot evolve until soloing Mars' Purugly.
-Lucario (Lupin III) Must know Aura Sphere and three "Pulse" attacks.
-Bonsly (Yggdrasil) Evolve only after KO a Hiker with Mimic.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
hitoshura0 take ye a rotom named Bottles

Serenade take a Steelix, onix must beat Gardenia's Turtwig to evolve or have it beat 10 buizel whatever is easier

hitoshura0

@ Lucario, take a fossil you get from underground. If Cranidos, must have Rock Smash at all times and cannot evolve until it has KO'd six trainer's Flying types with it. Name it Kamina If it is Shieldon, teach it one attacking move, which has to be special. Name it Chappy.

Last edited:

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
-Phanpy (evolve if it beats 3 Pokemon owned by a Pokemon Ranger)
-Steelix (catch as Onix, evolve after beating Gardenia's Turtwig or 10 Buizel)
-
-
-
-

Sounds good so far. Phanpy counts as the traded Pokemon since it's not in the Shinoh Dex. Also no more Ground-types please.

SilverMorty

Serenade take a Misdreavus that evolves after it OHKO's any Gym Leader's pokemon with Psywave.

hitoshura take a Glameow that evolves after defeating Mar's Purugly

Charoshi

Charmander is best
SerenadeSP - have a Medicham with two of the three elemental punchs

hitoshura0 - Lucario that must know three 'pulse' attacks and aura sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.