• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfootismine

Can I have some pokemon please? I will be usig Diamond.

My only rules are tht I must have a starter, and at least one other before Roark. Thanks!

SilverMorty

Padfootismine take a Geodude that evolves after attacking with a Magnitude 10.

If you can trade, evolve it to Golem after attacking with a Magnitude 4.

Padfootismine

My only rules are that I must have a starter, and at least one other before Roark. Thanks!

-Snover that can never evolve
-Geodudw that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

My only rules are that I must have a starter, and at least one other before Roark. Thanks!

-Geodudw that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-
-
-
-
Take a Piplup, that cannot learn any water type moves until you beat Roark.
It also cannot evolve until the 5th gym.

Padfootismine

-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, andno water moves til Roark is beaten.

cottageboy789

-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, andno water moves til Roark is beaten.
Have a Drapion that knows all three "fang" moves ;452;

hitoshura0

Padfoot, take a Murkrow that cannot evolve until it solos at least one Admin and solos Cyrus's Sneasel/Weavile.

Padfootismine

-Geodude that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, and no water moves til Roark is beaten.
-Drapion that knows all three fang moves
-Murkrow that cannot evove until it solos one admin and Cyrus's Sneasel/Weavile

One more! =]

fatyeti4

Master of War
Pad-Take Ponyta.

Padfootismine

-Geodude that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, and no water moves til Roark is beaten.
-Drapion that knows all three fang moves
-Murkrow that cannot evove until it solos one admin and Cyrus's Sneasel/Weavile
-Ponyta

Thanks guys!

celebimasters_93

it has been s few days snce i have posted i have completed my platinum scramble challenge so here s the final stats

1. leafeon @lv.79

2. chatot @lv. 73

3. mamoswine @lv. 83

4 buizel @lv. 83

5 mgneton @lv. 77

6. enferno (infernape) @lv. 94

current challenge
nuzlocke chalenge on pltinum

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Rokroad, take the first pokemon suggested on any page that is a plaindrome (The same forwards and backwards eg 444 or 353). And that pokemon must win one contest before you can teach it any new moves.

Last edited:

fatyeti4

Master of War
Rokroad- Take a Bronzor and evolve it after it beats one of your rivals pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.