• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Platinum
No useless Pokémon
Won't trade.

Scyther
Bronzong
Glaceon
-
-
-
Take a Houndour, it must learn Crunch and Flamethrower as its only attacking moves. (your allowed to use other moves before you get these two)
Nickname it "Impending" if possible.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
I do believe I assigned you a pokemon rokroad.

Concept

Führer of Fun
Go on, I'll do one. But the first idiot to try and tell me what moves/name/etc my mon is having will be summarily shot. Platinum version, no trading. Please give me at least one 'mon I can catch reasonably early on, don't want to have to wait til halfway through the game before I can start the team.

-Altaria
-Rapidash

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
6 different members give you 6 different pokemon to use in-game for a challenge.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Concept, have a snorlax.

hitoshura0

OK ill bite.
Pearl version
no trading
no nicknames
no starters
Since you like Misdreavus, take a Misdreavus that can't evolve until it beats a Normal type owned by a trainer when it has used a STAB move connect on it. It's easier than it sounds.

cause i got so lucky in my last run and found a shiny magikarp i'll try again on platinum
Restrictions:
-no trading (except for evolutions)
-no starters
and remember requirements are encouraged =D

Kyukon_Mars

Perish-Song take a Kricketot that evolves after it learns Bug Bite.

meliekpi take a Bonsly that evolves after it learns Rock Slide. Keep that as its only physical move.

Perish-Song

I have many secrets~
Pearl version
no trading
no nicknames
no starters

~Misdreavus
~Kricketot
~
~
~
~