• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinYanmega

ContestMaster
I'm taking the challenge.
foxyman1167, you get a gastly that must be male.

So Far:
-Rapidash (that has to solo Candice to evolve.)
-
-
-
-
-

7 tyranitars

shinYanmega take a wurmple that can evolve in either dustox or beautyfly but must keep stringshot and harden

ShinYanmega

ContestMaster
So Far:
-Wurmple (evolving into Beautifly, keeping Harden and String Shot)
-
-
-
-

I would like the next pokemon to be a water type please!

hitoshura0

So Far:
-Wurmple (evolving into Beautifly, keeping Harden and String Shot)
-
-
-
-

I would like the next pokemon to be a water type please!

What cart are you doing it on and what are your restrictions? This helps in setting challenges. Hmm... Take a female Magikarp that must not have a +Attack or +Speed nature. You must use at least one HP Up on it and name it Karla.

Last edited:

ShinYanmega

ContestMaster
So Far:
-Rapidash (That has to take on Candice by itself to evolve.)
-Wurmple (I'm evolving into Beautifly, keeping Harden and String Shot)
-Magikarp (That must not have a +Attack or +Speed nature. Also must be female.
I must use at least one HP Up on it and name it Karla.)
-Bidoof (That cannot evolve until I beat the Veilstone Gym)
-
-

I'm playing Diamond, and I don't want to chose a starter.
I'm also not trading at all. I'm evolving all of them too, so keep that in mind.

Two more! A Dark type and a Steel type would be nice.
It would be nice too, if they were both pretty good.

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
ShinYanmega, take a Skuntank called Passin'Gas. Evolve into Skuntank when Stunky sweeps Fantina.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Scramble Challenge
SoulSilver Version

Rules:
-Keep the Pokemon chosen diverse [no more than 2 of same type 'even after evo'].
-You can only post at least 5 minutes between each other, so no confusion, duplicates, or anything like that occurs.
-I would like a very interesting, yet fun, YET usable Pokemon.
-I have access to every Kanto/Johto Pokemon, so pick from any. [Because of HG cart. completed] So take your time on ideas and Pokemon. Nothing cliche or boring.

-Also have all TM's if you want to add a twist.

-My Starter has already been chosen.. and it's a Lv5 Shiny Cyndaquil, Mild Nature. It's moveset can be adjusted.. but the Pokemon itself cannot. Btw, it does have HP Grass as well. [Go AR!]
-I have a code to make Pokemon shiny, if that's what you're into.

Okay.. do your thing. I'm ready for anything.

hitoshura0

Hmmm..... Pokecannon, take a Dunsparce with Serene Grace. It can only learn Glare if it solos Falkner.

ivy

Poke Cannon, take a Krabby. After you defeat the Cianwood gym, trade it for the Voltorb in Olivine. The Voltorb can only evolve if it learns Headbutt. (via Ilex Forest tutor)

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Okay. And hopefully you guys realize i can choose from ANY of the first 251 Pokemon. As my HG version is complete and able to get them to trade to my soulsilver game. so dont worry about limitations or anything. think different.. and outside of the norm.

Poke Cannon you may have an Onix. If it can beat Whitney's Miltank, it can evolve into a Steelix. If it doesn't you must release it and catch a new one called Fail, and it can evolve into a Steelix after the 7th gym.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Poke Cannon you may have an Onix. If it can beat Whitney's Miltank, it can evolve into a Steelix. If it doesn't you must release it and catch a new one called Fail, and it can evolve into a Steelix after the 7th gym.

haha damn. i have a feeling im gonna get a Onix named fail :(

^chances are it won't be called fail, considering Miltank is normal and rollout Won't be super effective or anything, and Onix can be quite bulky. Unless you want it to be called fail. in that case go for it.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Poke_Cannon take a Miltank named Bessie, that has Shadow Ball and Gyro ball, and the Ability Scrappy

Poke_Cannon, get yourself a Togepi. It can evolve once if it solos a gym leader using Metronome only. It can evolve again if it does that again when being a Togetic.

Must always keep Metronome and Extrasensory.

Call it randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.