• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
take a Bastiodon, mewfanforlife

woot21

super noob
mewfanforlife take a Starly.

woot21 out dawgs

Dissolute

Lol, goodluck Mew... I can't believe I haven't gotten to give anyone a pokemon yet :(

Anaya

Synthesis
About my challenge...I've decided to drop it for a little while. I am going to enjoy Pearl my first time through. I'll probably take the challenge in a couple of weeks or so. I will use the same team I was given before in that challenge.

Yeah I know what you mean. I would just rather enjoy the game first time through and figure out what I'm doing before I go and do a challenge on a game I know nothing about :p.

Ha ha, awesome. But I would have prefered Pearl as Misdreavus is version exclusive to that game. ;D

@ PokemonMaster216: Good early Pokemon include the starters obviously, the Shinx line, the Starly like, the Buneary line and the Budew line. Fling them out a lot. xD
Meh you're right :p.

Lint

Pyro Trainer
Hi there. Tis I, Lint from the RSE scramble challenge thread(who still has yet to finish his last challenge...) But yeah. I came here to get a team for Diamond. I do hope to be actually battling with this team, as in, on Wi-Fi, so please don't have me use crappy pokemon. Oh, and can I get one of the starters as well? Thanks ya'll.

And Dissolute, I want something from you.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Hi there. Tis I, Lint from the RSE scramble challenge thread(who still has yet to finish his last challenge...) But yeah. I came here to get a team for Diamond. I do hope to be actually battling with this team, as in, on Wi-Fi, so please don't have me use crappy pokemon. Oh, and can I get one of the starters as well? Thanks ya'll.

And Dissolute, I want something from you.

Infernape, final answer.

woot21

super noob
chimecho guy : abomasnow
lint: gastrodon

*buzzer sounds* You lose for not reading the rules. Anyways, lint take a porygon-z, if you can trade, other wise take a Staraptor.

woot21 out dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.