• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxonferz

turtwig
psyduck(no evolving)
-
-
-
-

jaxonferz

um can i get a eevee before elite four?
if so il take it. if not i still need 4 pokemon

icewolf741

Lucario Trainer
I would like to take a scramble challenge on Pearl. I have trading capabilities with Platinum and Diamond. I humbly request that I receive some form (ie-u can be as specific as with nature/gender/moveset/name) of Lucario/Riolu however (unless that is against the rules-in which case, I take it back-although i did not see it).

Yay challenges. =)

jaxonferz

well nevermind about my challenge. ive already started my game and dont have any time to wait. il just choose random pokemon as i go. but i give icewolf a croagunk that can evolve into toxicroak if he defeats any gym by itself.

mewfanforlife

I would like to take a scramble challenge on Pearl. I have trading capabilities with Platinum and Diamond. I humbly request that I receive some form (ie-u can be as specific as with nature/gender/moveset/name) of Lucario/Riolu however (unless that is against the rules-in which case, I take it back-although i did not see it).

Yay challenges. =)

Take a Anorith (if you have one to trade on other games) and don't evolve unless it beat Wake's Quagsire without using any healing items on it. Otherwise, take a Shieldon and don't evolve it until level 60.

AlCario

Banned
Icewolf, take an Octillery. You can evolve when you like, but it must learn and keep Octazooka. If it defeats Candice's Abomasnow by itself, no heals, it can learn other STAB moves.

Rokroad

Hot Drops

Yay challenges. =)

You can have a Leafeon if you don't have a Anorith. If you have an Anorith, use Vaporeon instead.

icewolf, have yourself a Lickitung. It must know Explosion, it must be called LickMeNao. You may evolve it only if you get it to Lv50 before the 6th gym. Other than Explosion, it can only have one other attacking move.

Enjoy.

mudkip no.1 fan

the water master
ill take the challenge im playing diamond and i can trade with platinum
all pokemon must have a "i" or "a" in their names all third evo's plz

^ ^
0 _ 0
M M

oh yeah and i must have a starter im my team
oh and plz dont give me stunky/purulgy glameow/stunktank
murkrow/honchkrow misreavus/mismagius
and i dont want to use dragon pokemon
THNX

1. chimchar ( im choosing this because its my fave )
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

AND ABSOLUTELY NO MAGIKARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Mudkip no. 1 fan take yourself a mothim which must have camouflage. Have fun using it!

I would like to take a scramble challenge for myself too please, I´m using platinum, last evolutions only, I don´t want to use: Machamp, Roserade, Rapidash, Jolteon and Floatzel because I have already used them and you may give one attack to a pokemon just like I did for Mudkip no. 1 fan. Other than that everything´s ok, so I´m happily awaiting you guys to give me some pokémon!

1.Houndoom with smog
2.Wormadam (trash cloak) with tackle
3.golduck with ice beam
4.altaria with dragonbreath
5.honchkrow with night slash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.