• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one more to go!

Drapion- can know only 1 of the elemental fangs (my choice)
Ambipom- nicknamed Bananas must know shadow claw
Bronzor- nicknamed silver-Evolve it after you reach the upper level (after Rock Climb) of Mt. Coronet.
Garchomp-must know earthquake and dragon claw
Skuntank- Aftermath ability, nicknamed Stinkbomb

Thanks

marcayu

No entiendes esto ja
Ok, I have decided than my 6th poke will be a HM slave Bibarel, so the final team is:

-A Beuatifly than evolves after the third gym.
-A Surfing Gyarados.
-A Infernape called Gorillaz than always knows Mach Punch and can only evolve from Monferno after soloing Candice.
-A Purugly than has to defeat Mar's to evolve.
-A female Steelix from Iron Island named Jasmine and have to know Iron Tail.
_HM slave Bibarel

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Current Team:
-Feraligatr W/Ice Fang
-Torterra
-Ursaring(Evolve after passing through Mt. Coronet at Night)
-Staraptor
-Muk
-Gyarados W/ Splash

Time to get started.

@weavile33: Take a Dusknoir that cannot evolve into Dusknoir until it solos Candice.

Last edited:

Sasukat

Back from the dead
game: diamond
trades: no
starter pokemon: preferably
restrictions: sure,bring on the fun
(thats the right template ill assume)

and entei take a gyarados that must know splash

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
game: diamond
starter pokemon: preferably
restrictions: sure,bring on the fun
(thats the right template ill assume)

and entei take a gyarados that must know splash

Take a Hippowdon, called Cpt.Crunch, must know Crunch (duh!). Evolve into Hippowdon after it solos Fantina.

i would like to start a challenge

game: platinum
starter pokemon: yes
restrictions: most just not extremely harsh ones

oh, and shiny-golduck, take an snover nicknamed mistletoe - it can only evolve when it faints a pokemon due to the hail from snow warning

Take a Tangrowth, must know Power Whip, and evolve after it solos Crasher Wake. Call it ForestGump.

Last edited:

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
sasuke, have a drifloon that must be caught on the second friday of your challenge, and can only evolve after it wins two contest ribbons from different catergories. So, it could win a cool ribbon and a cute ribbon for example.

weavile33, have a wooper that must be know ice punch(taught by a tutor) and can only evolve after it surviving a grass type attack with a base power of 50 or more.

U-87

Sasuke take a Chimchar called oozaru must know flame wheel and hyper beam must win
three contest ribbons before evolving

Weavile33 take a Pacharisu no conditions

Can I have some more ideas for a sailor senshi themed team I already have a female Magmar called mars and a Lopunny for Sailor venus so I need 4 more all ideas welcome (no starly shinx geodude Zunat or ponyta)

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
u-87, have a vaporeon with bubblebeam, I don't know if that fits the theme though.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Sasuke take a Chimchar called oozaru must know flame wheel and hyper beam must win
three contest ribbons before evolving

Weavile33 take a Pacharisu no conditions

Can I have some more ideas for a sailor senshi themed team I already have a female Magmar called mars and a Lopunny for Sailor venus so I need 4 more all ideas welcome (no starly shinx geodude Zunat or ponyta)

Take a Clefable for Sailor Moon, call it Sunshine, and evolve after Clefairy takes down Fantina's Mismagius. Make sure it knows Cosmic Power permanently. If caught as a Cleffa, you can evolve it into Clefairy whenever.

U-87

u-87, have a vaporeon with bubblebeam, I don't know if that fits the theme though.

Eevee thatll make the perfect Mercury member ok I have mars venus Mercury and moon (Magmar Lopunny Vaporeon and clefairy) Just need two more members for Jupiter and another random Senshi if anyone wants to add a condition for the vaporeon feel free

U-87

Ok for the blizzard But can I have another choice? I've raised a kadabra in leaf green and Im not sure how it fits with a sailor senshi themed team

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Weavile33 - Get a Piplup, it may only evolve after the third gym.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
Platinum Challenge. I can get Pokémon from a nat. Dex Platinum,nat. Dex Diamond and Pearl.

Only Basic Pokémon please.

Status
Not open for further replies.