• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I'm wondering if your asking for a HG/SS one in the D/P thread is a poor attempt at an April Fools Joke or an accident. Either way... take a Tyrogue, turn it into Hitmonlee, and teach it Poison Jab.

Dragoon

Beginning Trainer
I think its more likely that there just isn't a HGSS Thread yet and he didn't want to make one.

Onwards to Vielstone and my first whipe.

As I look at my party I notice I am getting painfully close to the obedience cap. So I rush to Vielstone to get the next badge and a the obedience cap. En Route I encounter the most moronic double battle ever, where I get swept by a drifblim that gets three consective ominous wind procs. Second try goes much better as I beat down the rest of the doubles team then can focus fire on the drifblim. The gym sucks. I dance around all the trainers so I don't level cap, then Misdrevus psybeams 2/3 of the gym leader down, then... Lucario. I have to item-stall out drain punch and cycle through pokemon and revives because he at his worst 2-shots my entire team. Thank god the gym leader doesn't use items, and I down her with flame wheel, leaving my team now:

--Truth L22 Buneary @ Soothebell
--Sharess L29 Ponyta @ Nothing
--Bane L28 Mismagius @ Nothing
--Valor L28 Shellos @ Everstone
--Defiance L22 Sand Wormdam @ Nothing
--Honor L22 Zubat @ Amulet Coin

Last edited:
lol, there really isn't one. I want a HG one too. No rock types, must be able to learn all HMs and Flash. Please no evo thingy's like evolve after it Solo's the third gym or something like that.

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
11wildy, take an Altaria. Have it be a special attacker; moveset is up to you.

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
11wildy, take a Bellsprout. No strings attached.

Dragoon

Beginning Trainer
11Wildy, if you can trade take an Absol. If not grab your choice of Raticate, Furret, Beedrill, or Butterfree.

charizard117

your worst nightmare
I'm really bored right now and want to restart my copy of Heartgold and I want to play a sinnoh game again so. If it's not against the rules. I'm going to start a Platinum AND a Heartgold Scramble Chalenge.
The only rules. If you choose to give me a starter pokemon. Only give me 1. Johto and Sinnoh only for the starters. Otherwise. Go nuts. (try to be outside the box a bit please.)
Thank you all in advance.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
charizard117, take a Medicham that knows Ice Punch for your Platinum scramble.

Also, take an Espeon for your Heart Gold.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
charizard, have a tangrowth and a yanmega. Which games you put them on is up to you.

Dragoon

Beginning Trainer
Char, take an Absol on HG, female, with rock smash and two increased crit chance moves. Take a Johto starter on Platinum, only evolve it to middle form, and make it keep an HM move the entire game.

charizard117

your worst nightmare
O.K. So Far I got:
Platinum:
1. Medicham (Must know Ice Punch)
2. Tangrowth/Yanmega (Can't decide which will go on which)
3. Croconaw ((Tentative)) (Middle form only, must know 1 HM for the entire game.)
4. ----
5. ----
6. ----

Heartgold
1. Espeon
2. Tangrowth/Yanmega
3. Absol (Female, w/Rock smash and 2 moves that have a high crit. hit ratio)
4. ----
5. ----
6. ----

Hopefully I can start by the end of the day.
And, Dragoon, I love the restrictions you gave me! This is gonna be fun.
P.S. I hope it's not to late and you don't have to. But, I would like to have a surfer and a flyer for each game. You don't have to though.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Beginning Trainer
Well, you at least have a surfer in platinum with croconaw. Platinum is semi-paused right now, trying to get my now Golbat's happiness up so he will evolve at level 31, so I'm farming massages.

CHarizard for Platinum take a Rhyhorn that can only evolve upon defeating Giratina

And for Heart Gold take a Sunflora, which can only evolve from Sunkern once it has fainted a pokemon that is at least two levels higher than it.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Rokroad, take a Chatot.
Theyre more useful than you might think, and you can trade for one early on

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Rokroad take a Heracross. If you don't want to mess with Honey Trees, take a Vaporeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.