• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussy pride

im up for doing a challenge in soul silver, i would like all hm's incorporated into my team and only pokes i can catch through the game, no trading

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
You get a Steelix Rokroad. But if you dont want (or for that matter cant) to trade the Onyx front and back then kick back with a Golduck.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
dude aussy this is the wrong thread

charizard117

your worst nightmare

TerraWolf

Banned
I'll take the challenge
Pearl, no scramble mix, grass only.
starter- turtwig
trade- shiny bayleef
no nonevolving, only 2 step or 3 step evolutions
Sunny day aloud

-Torterra
-Meganium(shiny)
-
-
-
-

TerraWolf

Banned
alright. thanks foxyman. one more. perhaps tropius?
-Torterra
-Meganium(shiny)
-Roserade
-Tangrowth
-Ludicolo w/ surf
- tropius or cherrim(?)

TerraWolf

Banned
as yes pit-fall, a challenge. that will be hard, don't really need fly, i can walk.
-Torterra
-Meganium(shiny)
-Roserade
-Tangrowth
-Ludicolo w/ surf
-Tropius no HM, must have bullet seed as single grass STAB
my final challenge, SR until i get a shiny Turtwig

charizard117

your worst nightmare
Ummm...... I'm just 2 pokemon on each game away from starting.......

Platinum:
1. Medicham (Must know Ice Punch)
2. Tangrowth/Yanmega (Can't decide which will go on which)
3. Croconaw ((Tentative)) (Middle form only, must know 1 HM for the entire game.)
4. Rhyhorn (can only evolve after defeating giratina)
5. --
6. --

Heartgold:
1. Espeon
2. Tangrowth/Yanmega
3. Absol (Female, w/Rock smash and 2 moves that have a high crit. hit ratio)
4. Sunflora (Must defeat a pokemon 2+ levels high than it to evolve)
5. --
6. --
P.S. Electivire Addict: If you read this. Am I aloud to evolve my Rhyhorn into a Rhyperior or just up to a Rhydon?

aussy pride

charizard, for HG take a syther which you must catch and win the bug catching competition with. it can evolve after the elite 4.

For Platinum, take a geodude which can only evolve if it gains enough experience from another geodude for it to level and evolve. You may evolve the graveller whenever you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.