• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraWolf

Banned
char, for hg, take poliwrath, which must know surf and waterfall and be caught, imediately after you recieve the old rod, on route 31, the poliwag can only evolve once you get chucks badge, then immediately evolve it into poliwrath before you get jasmines badge and the stone must be from the pokeathalon or the bug catching contest.

charizard117

your worst nightmare
Sweet! Now I just need one more for Platinum and I'll be ready.
P.S. pkmonr That is a lot of restrictions. Awesome.

Last edited:

Uranus

I've Been Canceled!?
charizard117, take a Pineco that can evolve after you complete Iron Island.

Good Luck. :p

charizard117

your worst nightmare
Time to start!!

Platinum:
1. Medicham (Must know Ice Punch)
2. Tangrowth
3. Croconaw (Middle form only, must know 1 HM for the entire game.)
4. Rhyhorn (can only evolve after defeating giratina)
5. Golem (Must level up on a level to evolve from another geodude. Can evolve gravler whenever)
6. Forrestress (Evolve after Iron Island)

Heartgold:
1. Espeon
2. Yanmega
3. Absol (Female, w/Rock smash and 2 moves that have a high crit. hit ratio)
4. Sunflora (Must defeat a pokemon 2+ levels high than it to evolve)
5. Scizor (Must catch at and win the bug catching contest with it. Can evolve after E4)
6. Poliwrath (Must know surf and waterfall. Catch emediatly after getting the Old Rod on Route 31. Evolve Poliwag after getting chuck's badge. Then into poliwrath before Jasmine's badge. Water stone must be obtained from the Pokeathelon or bug catching contest.)

Love all the pokemon with restrictions! Gonna spend tonight getting certain ones like Absol and breading them to have them right away. Going to start tomorrow. (Flip a coin to choose witch game I play first.)
And...... BEGIN!

Uranus

I've Been Canceled!?
Rokroad take a Tangrowth.

I think i'll start one on Diamond. There aren't any resrictions so go nuts. :p

Zorg

Spongetastic
Uranus, take a bibarel. But you can only evolve the bidoof once it solos a gym leader. hehehe have fun :)

Uranus

I've Been Canceled!?
Uranus, take a bibarel. But you can only evolve the bidoof once it solos a gym leader. hehehe have fun :)

I hate you.

Diamond Scramble Challenge

-Chingling
-Bibarel

Would like a Flyer in there as well...

please. :(

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
uranus, have a murkrow that must either win three contest ribbons or deliver the final attack in three gym battles to evolve.

TerraWolf

Banned
uranus, take a Snover that may only evolve after it give the last blow to Candice's Abomasno, or defeats an Abomasno in the wild. must know Ice Punch, Grass Knot and Energy Ball

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Uranus, take a Finneon. You may use it as your surfer too. You have to teach it TM only when it's a Lumineon.

Uranus

I've Been Canceled!?
Right then...

Diamond Scramble Challenge

-Chingling
-Bibarel
-Murkrow
-Snover
-Finneon

Just need one more then I can get started. Can tell this is going to be a challenge. :D

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Uranus, take a Rapidash.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
i would like a heart gold scramble please as im bored with my game

i would like at least one srfer and one flyer

Dresden

Pokémon Master
bulbasaur14, take a Venonat. Evolve it once it learns Signal Beam.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'm bored, and with a band field trip that will literally last all night just to get there, I would like to start a Diamond Scramble Challenge.

Rules:
Trades are NOT allowed, except in the case of trade evolutions(And I would like one of them at most)
Evolution restrictions must be reasonable(Nothing like X Pokémon can only evolve after defeating Y number of Z species), and one at the max.
Full evolved Pokémon(Giving the form a Pokémon must be in for the evolution restriction is fine)
Nicknames not allowed, as I simply and not a fan of them.
Two Move restrictions at most, and I would like at least one.
I would like a Starter
I would like a Pokémon that can learn fly.

And with that, have at it.

Current Team(Busted up laughing at the first two, and now I can't help but giggle when I think about them :p):
-Noctowl(Evolves after defeating a Haunter)
-Gengar(Evolves after defeating a Noctowl).
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.