• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Col. Torterra - As your starter, take Piplup. Has to be male. Needs to solo a Gym leader before he can evolve the first time. Evolve it whenever you want the second time.

The Unknown Trainer

Col.Torterra take a Ralts Must be Caught on Rout 208 and in a Premeir Ball
and Hold a Mind plate (when availible)

SilverMorty

Col. Torterra take a Duskull that evolves when you defeat one of Maylene's pokemon.

If you can trade, evolve it to Dusknoir after you go to Distortion World

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Col. Torterra, have a jigglypuff that must know three tm moves before it can evolve but it must be the first pokemon you evolve.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Lugia- Take a Bronzor, can evolve whenever you like

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Lugia, have a clefairy but it must solo fantina before it can evolve.

Mawile412

Problem
So... I wanted to whip out ye olde platinum and give it another go. Eh... Yes I can trade and Im really interested in the pokemon that got new evos this generation, so I hope to have at least 2 of them. No starters, but I need a pokemon before the first gym. I want to catch all my pokemon, no trading eggs over. Thanks :)

gamerdude123

my first shiny
mawile take a machop that can only evolve after it kills at least 2 nosepas

Mawile412

Problem
Ooh, I love machop! :D thank you!

Machop - evolve after KOing at least two nosepass.

7 tyranitars

mawile, bronzong whit iron defense

Mawile412

Problem
Bronzong - must know iron defense

Mawile412

Problem
Bronzong - must know iron defense
Snorunt
Electrivire

Looking good! I need a water type though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.